Seduced By His Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

"Just the one?!"

She giggled and playfully slapped me on the ass. Hmmm, something else to add to our to-do list.

"Hopefully more than one but yeah, that's different too. With men, it's like I have one big explosion which is amazing and then he falls asleep. With women, I don't cum as hard but I have lots of smaller ones which overlap and... Stop laughing at me! I'm keeping you as my own little secret okay?"

"You don't want to share?"

"Not yet. Last night, and this morning, and in a minute, that was for you and me to remember and replay and re-enact. It's nobody else's."

"In a minute? You got plans?"

"Hahaha, I plan to talk you into riding my face so I can watch your tits bounce as I bury my tongue in your pussy!"

"I'll have to check my schedule but I think I might have an opening."

Laughing, she slipped two fingers into my creamy slit and began circling her thumb over my clit as she set up the perfect rhythm. Throwing my head back I moaned as she withdrew and slid down the bed until I felt her lips on my inner thigh, her breath tantalisingly close to where I needed her most.

"For me your opening is perfect. Not too big, not too small. Exactly what I was hoping for. And now the after sex conversation is concluded, it's time to get back to business but before I start and you lose the ability to speak I want you to know that we will be seeing each other again baby. No way is this a one night only thing, now I've found you I'm not letting you go"

I groaned as her tongue traced a path up my labia and grabbed the headboard in anticipation.

"Oh baby, just so you know, I think I will tell my boyfriend some of what happened, you really are too good not to share... His birthday's coming up and he'd love to hear about you and your perfect tits."

"Ooooo Angel... Why stop there? Maybe we should make a video, show him what he's missing... Oh god, that's sooo good... Fuck!"

She slapped my ass and nudged my clit with her nose,

"Oh I think we can go one better than that baby..."

And that was how I ended up getting invited to my soon to ex husbands birthday threesome with his hot new dancer girlfriend.

Epilogue

I got everything in the divorce, the house, the cars, his business. I've managed to triple the company's profits in just over a year and even hired his first two ex wives as directors. Aside from revenge on his sorry ass, it was sound business.

He married his first wife for her money and his second for her connections. He married me for my experience and probably would have married Angel for her beauty and sex appeal if I hadn't taken him to the cleaners. I like to think I saved her the heartache of him leaving her down the line for someone younger or richer.

In my own way I like to think I've taken care of her in the same way she took care of me. I still think about that night often, the memory of it fires my masturbation sessions and I'll be doing something totally routine like ordering a coffee or take a meeting with my board and I'll get a flash of her pinching my nipple or the feel of her hair on my stomach as she licked my inner thigh and I'm lost.

My nipples bud and my pussy literally melts. I don't regret my divorce, or shocking the hell out of my cheating ex but I do regret what happened with Angel.

After our one night we emailed, texted and had one spectacularly hot phone call. We planned to meet up again but her work got in the way so it wasn't until my ex's birthday 3 weeks later that I saw her.

We met up earlier at the club for a quick drink before going to his flat for his surprise and it took all of my willpower not to say screw the threesome, let's go to a hotel and fuck. She would have been up for it. That hour in the club was as perfect as our night was; we sat there in the dark and made out like teenagers.

When she pulled my low cut dress down and began sucking my tits I'd felt like I'd come home and when I pushed her back into the leather booth and slid my fingers into her pussy her sigh of pleasure had sounded like a declaration of love. It was surreal really, for all intents and purposes we were in public, but no one seemed to notice her licking my nipples as I finger fucked her in that booth. It was only when I began kissing down her body to replace my fingers with my tongue that she stopped me,

"Not here," she'd whispered, "Let's go and give him his gift."

Reluctantly I allowed her to rearrange our clothing to cover our modesty and lead me out to the line of cabs outside, never once letting go of my hand. As we climbed into a cab and she gave the driver the directions it suddenly hit me that she may not be so understanding of what was about to happen but as she leant in to kiss my neck I forgot all about that.

And as we rode up to his apartment she hit the pause bottom on the elevator and pressed me into the wall, kissing me with weeks' worth of pent up lust, I forgot why we were even there. Cupping my breasts through my dress she bent to lick the swell of my cleavage,

"This may be his gift, but promise me that I get to unwrap you. I've missed you so much and as much as this is for him, I can't wait to get you to myself later."

"Me either Angel. I want you bad."

"Later baby, I promise."

As she restarted the elevator and the doors dinged open I realised that my life would be forever changed by this woman, and as we let ourselves into his apartment and into his bedroom where she knew he'd be naked and waiting for his birthday surprise I couldn't wait to get her alone again.

Unfortunately I never got the chance. Angel had walked into his bedroom first and I waited for her to introduce me, for what felt like an eternity I had listened as they kissed and I heard the tell tale sound of him jacking off. I heard her laugh and tell him not to waste it, that she had a gift for him and I nearly retched as I heard him tell her that her cunt was the only gift he'd ever need. When she called me out he was laying naked on the bed with his hand on her breast and his cock standing to full attention.

Within seconds, he and I were both screaming at each other, clothes and pillows were flying around as he tried to cover his erection and neither of us heard the front door slam shut.

I tried to find her, I went to the club every night to try to explain but they wouldn't let me in. After a week I got my hairdresser to go and enquire after her but he was told that she'd quit, just walked out and disappeared.

For 6 months I went back once a week to see if she'd been in touch or if anyone knew where she was but I got nothing. With my divorce money I'd tried to hire a detective to track her down but I didn't even know her real name. I'd even spoken to my ex through our lawyers and after threatening to kill me and me threatening to tell the Press about his affair he admitted he only knew her as Angel.

Eventually I accepted that she was gone, and I went to sleep every night sated with my Midnight Angel fuelled orgasms.

I haven't taken another lover since although I've had ample opportunity. I haven't met anyone, male or female, who ignites my libido the way she did. So I replay our one night and fantasise about what we would have done to each other if things had gone differently and that's enough.

I don't regret her at all, but I do regret never getting to fuck her with a strap on and I wish we'd gotten a chance to play with nipple clamps. Feeling the tell tale trickle of juice slide down my thigh I debate locking my office door and fingering myself to climax but decide against it.

I have an interview appointment for a new PA in 10 minutes and it would be unprofessional to introduce myself with the scent of pussy on my fingers.

Smiling I stand up and walk to my window, admiring as always the view I have over this fair city. She gave me this, my Angel, all of this money and power as well as a lifetime full of masturbation material. Too late I realised my shirt was unbuttoned and I was absentmindedly plucking my nipples.

Checking the door I figured if anyone did come in it would look like I was enjoying the scenery so I pulled the lace cups down and began teasing myself in earnest.

My tits were big enough that I could lift them and lick my own nipples but it never felt anything like her. Sometimes though you do what you have to so checking the clock and seeing I had 8 minutes I cupped my breasts and flicked my nipples with my tongue before blowing across the hardening nubs. It wasn't the same but it felt pretty good so I did it again, lifting them higher so I could suck on each nipple. Back and forth I went, sucking harder and harder until they hurt.

Taking a deep breath I tipped back my head, closed my eyes and pinched each nipple as hard as I could as my pussy fluttered and I knew I would be knuckle deep within minutes of the interview finishing. Exhaling I opened my eyes and blinked as I met another gaze in the reflection of the window.

Spinning around I found myself looking right back at Angel, dressed in a black pant suit and her hair pulled up in a ponytail but most definitely Angel. Stunned I just stood there with my hands cupping my breasts, my nipples red and throbbing and my clit beating a tattoo in my pants.

"....."

"I'm either really early or really late for this appointment."

She stood stock still but I was sure I saw the smile in her eyes,

"That would depend on whether you like what you see wouldn't it?."

She stepped closer and bent to drop a soft kiss on each of my abused nipples before stepping past me to look out the window. I moaned and reached out to touch her before pulling back,

"I.. I tried to find you afterwards. "

"I know you did. The other girls at the club told me you came in every week for 6 months. That's pretty persistent."

"I wanted to see you, I needed to apologise for what happened with him, and... "

She turned to me and held my gaze,

"And what Baby? What else drove you to keep going back there when it was blatantly obvious that I didn't want to see you."

I heard myself sob and I started to redress myself to maintain some dignity. She raised an eyebrow and stepped close enough that I could feel the fabric of her suit jacket abrade my breasts.

"Don't hide yourself baby, not from me. Your tits are even better than I remember and I think about them, and you a lot."

Shocked by her admission and frankly stunned that she was in my life at all, I stood there like a love struck teenager as she calmly walked to my office door and clicked the lock. Turning back to me she slowly unbuttoned her jacket, revealing the same pink cotton bra from a year ago. She deftly removed her trousers and sat down on the edge of my desk in her mismatched underwear and heels.

"So what's your answer? This is an interview and I just asked you a question baby. Why did you keep looking for me?"

Dry mouthed I stood there, drinking in the sight of her, unable to get the words out to tell her that I was pretty certain I loved her, that every day without her had been a day filled with regret. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth and nothing came out.

She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me as I floundered,

"Okay then, I'll go first then. As soon as you walked into that damn bedroom it all went fucking wrong. I felt sick, like I couldn't breathe. In that moment everything changed for me. Everything I thought was real turned out to be bullshit. I was so excited, about to have an incredible night with my lovers and then that happened. Guess we all got fucked that night just not how I'd planned..."

I felt the tears roll down my face as she sat there, calm on the surface but radiating the same tension I felt.

"Angel... I never planned to hurt you... I just needed to know for sure if he was cheating on me. And then we met and I... We... It became something completely different for me..."

"I didn't know baby, you need to believe that. I met him at the club, he came over to compliment the show. He bought me a drink and we got talking. I knew what he wanted but just because I dance almost naked I'm not a whore. I told him that too and he laughed, said he never thought that for a second. He was so charming, so flirtatious and most of the men I meet just want to fuck me so it felt great to have his attention. I gave him my number and he called me that night to invite me to dinner and it went from there. "

She stared at me, seemingly wanting my acceptance of what she telling me. My heart ached for her, knowing that she really was innocent in all of this so I nodded,

"He told me he was recently divorced and having a hard time trusting women again. He said coming to the club and meeting me made him feel alive for the first time since the divorce. I thought he was genuine so that first night I let him kiss me. Nothing else, just kissing. He called me the next day and the next and after a few dates I let him take me back to his apartment. Why would I know he was married? Everything screamed recently divorced, no pictures, nothing personal. We had sex and it went pretty fast from there. Weekends away, late dinners. He told me he was real busy at work so couldn't always see me whenever he wanted to but he would always call me and he gave me so many gifts."

I snorted at that and she laughed,

" What could I ever give him in return? I knew he loved big tits and he loved hearing about me and other women so I decided to arrange a threesome for his birthday and I had a girl lined up from the club. Then you tweeted me and you seemed so shy, so different from the kind of comments I usually get. I liked chatting with you and that's why I sent you that first message. I swear in the beginning I never planned to meet you or for us to fall into bed I promise. I just thought you seemed sad and I wanted to try to cheer you, make you brave. Then you sent me your picture and I thought you were gorgeous and I couldn't imagine how a woman as hot as you could be so sad and reserved, you fascinated me and I wanted you even then."

She blushed a little and I wanted to wrap my arms around her, my brave beautiful Angel was baring herself to me, giving me her side of the story when it should have been me doing the talking. From her appearance back in my life I was fairly certain I'd get my chance to explain.

"That's why I told you you turned me on, I needed to know if you'd freak out or if you were into the idea, I wanted you for myself. I wanted to make you happy, I wanted you to know that I found you sexy and beautiful and desired. Those things I said to you were real, you do deserve better. And when you agreed to meet me he was the last thing on my mind. Seeing you enter the club my brain literally froze and all I could think of was getting you out of there, of getting you alone. You're so beautiful and you don't even see it and that's because of him and what he did to you. What I did to you..."

Sobbing in earnest I went to her and hugged her. I couldn't bear the thought of her feeling guilt over any of this! As far as I was concerned, this all fell on my ex for hurting me and on me for hurting her

"You? You gave me everything Angel. None of this is your fault!"

Her body seemed to relax but she still covered herself with her arms. I could feel the goose bumps on her skin and silently prayed that it was a reaction to my nearness and not the cool air in the office. She chewed her lips and I saw the sheen of tears in her beautiful brown eyes,

"I was sleeping with your husband!"

"You didn't know that! You didn't know he was married. You and I had nothing to do with him! Nothing! I hate the fucker in so many ways but I owe him a huge debt. After all those years together, he gave me so much stuff but nothing that actually meant anything... until you! If he hadn't have lured you in with his lies and his money I never would have found you and I'll never regret what we had. Ever!"

"Really? I've wondered about that a lot in the last year. I know you said that before me you'd never been with a woman and you were so shy... But then it was like you knew exactly what I needed. And once it got all fucked up I started to think you'd planned it all. Seducing me with your shyness and making me feel like a complete bitch..."

"I contacted you because I needed to know what you were like, I had to see the woman he was replacing me with. It was never my intention to hurt you, not at all. I just wanted to talk to you, find out what you were like. I never expected to fall for you. I'd never done more than kiss another woman before that night but being near you, I couldn't think of anything but. Whatever it was, chemistry, magic, lust. It was as real for me as it was for you...."

I moved to kiss her but knew that if I did I'd never finish my sentence,

" In fact it's still real for me. I miss you Angel, I think about us every day. If I could I'd go back and do everything again but say no to the threesome. At least then we could have seen each other, we could have seen where things would lead. It sounds crazy but being with you changed my entire life. One night and my world is a completely different place. It's amazing and you gave me that."

I bent to kiss her softly then and she let me. Increasing the pressure I felt her lips soften beneath mine but she refused my tongue entry. She was shaking beneath my hands and I couldn't bear how hurt she was. Pulling back slightly she smiled, a hint of her former grin which didn't touch her tear sheened eyes,

"I'm glad that things worked out for you baby, that you're happy."

"I never said I was happy Angel, I said my world was better.There's a huge difference"

"Why aren't you happy?"

"Right now I'm unhappy because even though I've got you in my arms again it doesn't feel like you want to be here. I'm unhappy that you're so sad Angel; that I made you sad. I need you so much and it feels like you're so far away from me."

She sniffed and seemed to stare off for a moment as she pondered my words. Shaking her head she held my gaze and smiled, a gorgeous beam that lifted my heart and gave me hope. Unclasping her arms from her body she pulled me close and rested her head on my breasts.

"Better Baby?"

"Oh yeah. I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have done it, or I at least should have been honest right from the start. You should never have been involved and I'm sorry I hurt you. You have to believe me Angel... Losing you hurt me way more than losing him. I've spent a year hurting for what we did to you."

She lifted her head and dropped a kiss on my collarbone, it seemed crazy that she was here and that she seemed to forgive me and I wanted so badly to lay her on the carpet and start making up for lost time but I knew that if we were ever to stand a chance we had to clear this up.

She aroused me to a crazy level and her closeness had me almost incoherent with lust but there was more to us than that. I had to control myself for a little longer and let her take the initiative, show her that I meant what I said, that it was about more than sex.

"Don't feel too bad, I'm okay. I'm glad it happened, if I hadn't met him you wouldn't have found me and we wouldn't have had that awesome night. If the three way had gone another way you wouldn't be mega rich and happily divorced and if I hadn't gone off the grid we both may have written us off as a thing, a fumble. Being away from you made me see that what I felt was real, even after that short space of time. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see if I still felt it. I was going to come to you eventually but when I saw the job ad I just knew I had to apply. It seemed like fate..."

She blushed, a rosy sheen spreading across her gorgeous body. This was the Angel I loved, the sweet sexy girl who I'd missed with all my heart.

"How did you know where to find me exactly? "

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers