Seduced By His Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

"Believe it or not, the internet.! One of my friends at the bar was round and the news was on about that takeover deal you made with those big computer people. Your picture came up and she recognised you as my stalker lady. Once I knew your full name I researched you, I know where you work, where you live. I even managed to find out that you were divorced even though the papers were sealed. The internet is amazing, I've been watching you for weeks, your name is set up on my Google Alerts."

"That's creepy!"

We laughed and the blush grew, how had I ever thought I could live without her?

"I was planning on turning up on your doorstep originally but thought that might be weird after everything. As time went on it just seemed to be too long you know?"

"Would you have been naked?"

"In October? Unlikely baby but if you'd have let me in I could have remedied that pretty fast!"

"If I say I'd let you in will you remedy it now?"

Grinning up at me the tears spilled from both of our eyes and seemed to wash away all of the fear and doubt,

"Does this mean we're okay?"

"I think it means were better than okay. I'd go so far as to say we're well on the way to perfect!"

Standing up to face me, she kissed me, a riot of lips and tongue as we pressed into each other. Slapping my ass with one hand she slid the other into my panties and rubbed my clit with firm strokes, my wetness audible over the sounds of our breathing. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and began thrusting it in and out in a mimicry of fucking.

Lost to anything but her, I matched her passion and nipped and sucked her mouth as my hands practically tore the bra from her body. Finally able to free her tits to my hands I moaned as my fingertips plucked and stroked her pretty nipples, delighting in the feel of her. She practically purred into my mouth as I pulled and rolled her buds and when I flicked her with my fingernails she growled.

Breaking our kiss, she pulled my head down to her tit and I latched on, lost in her scent. I squeezed her tits and began sucking and nipping them as she ground her pussy against my thigh, working herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Never breaking contact with her breasts I slid her panties down her thighs and went to work on her clit, rubbing her with the heel of my hand as my fingers dipped inside her.

As her sighs became moans I thrust three fingers deep into her velvety wet pussy and fucked her relentlessly, simultaneously circling her clit and sucking her hard nipples. Her body trembled as I worked her over and she began to whimper as I added a fourth finger. She was on the verge and incoherent and as I bit down hard on her tit she came in a rush, her pussy gripping my fingers and spilling her juice all over my hands as she slumped over me.

I slowed down, gentling my touch but unwilling to leave the pleasures of her body, my tongue softly licking the bite marks on her tender flesh. We stayed like that for a few minutes until she was able to stand and the movement forced my hands from her beautiful pussy. She bent to kiss me deeply and lifted my hands to her mouth to lick each digit clean of her cum.

"Well baby, that was better than I remembered as well. And I remembered it as being fucking perfect."

She laughed as she kissed me again and pulled me to stand in front to her. She gently nipped my earlobes and licked my neck as she removed my blouse and bra and kissed her way down to my navel before heading back up to flick her tongue over my nipples. I felt her smile against my breast as I sighed with delight when she grazed me with her teeth and I nearly swooned when she pushed my skirt up to my waist and licked my pussy through my knickers.

"Please Angel.... I've missed you so much, I've missed this. Please don't tease me!"

"As if! We've waited long enough as it is. But this is just to take the edge off. I have a bag of toys in my hotel room and we have a lot of time to make up for."

"We will baby, I swear I'll never hurt you again and if you disappear again I'll try harder to find you."

Abruptly she stood and deftly unzipped my skirt, sending it and my panties to the floor. Holding my hands as I stepped out of them, she kissed my knuckles,

"Amy Angeli"

I blinked and she shook her head in mock disgust,

"My name you idiot! It's Amy Angeli. In case I ever disappear again, you can find me."

"And are you planning on disappearing again anytime soon Amy Angeli?"

"I'll have to check my schedule but I'm fairly certain there is nowhere else I need to be."

"Move in with me Amy! Let me make it up to you, let's see how good things can get between us."

She threw her head back and laughed and the sound radiated throughout my aroused body. Amy Angeli, my angel was here, in my arms and I planned on keeping her there permanently.

"And what will I do with my time Boss lady?"

"Whatever you want baby. I have money, you can work, you can stay at home, take a class, start a business. Whatever we want Amy, whatever will make you happy. Just stay with me and let's give this a shot."

We kissed then, a soft kiss filled with hope and promise and dare I say it, love. Grinning she nodded and kissed her way down my body before gently sticking out her tongue to flutter against my engorged clit.

"I think I'd like to have that interview now if that's okay?"

"What?! Now! Why would you want to have a goddamn interview now!"

She looked up at me from her position on the floor and I swear to god my heart spluttered as I took in her face. She pouted and then grinned before licking into my eager wetness,

"Well baby, I suspect you've got an opening that's just perfect for me!"

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers