All Comments on 'Seduced by My Roommate'

by vulkansnsfw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 6 years ago
why didn't life imitate art?

All my college room-mates were gay (that tells you something, doesn't it?). But none of them took me down this path. My loss!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
altho very hot

none of my roommates did this either, looking back, my loss.

55alive55aliveover 6 years ago
Hand to Hand

Great story. When I was 14, a friend of mine Seduced me and jerked me off. Now I have been bicurious and want to have it done again. Possibly even do other things. Still a fantasy, even though this happened 40 yrs ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! THE AUTHOR EXCLUDED ALL UNNECESSARY INFO, WHICH IS GOOD.

Ideally your first time should be with somebody you trust.

THAT'S EXACTLY THE CASE IN THIS FINE STORY. While i read it i was imagining it was me being seduced by the roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*****- (4.6/5 = 92%)! THE STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA... & THEN SOME.

EROTIC.

REALISTIC.

If you are a straight guy who has MM fantasies, this story is for you.

Bicamper100Bicamper100almost 6 years ago
Great story

Would love to read a follow up.

I had two roommates when I went to college. One almost always had a girl with him in his room or he was elsewhere. He was a whole different story.. One night I walked in and found my other roommate masturbating. He looked at me a bit scared. He stopped but didn't put his cock away. My bunk was over his and as I walked up to put my stuff up on my bunk, I was getting hard. I didn't hide it either. I have been Bi since I was 14. As I was putting my stuff on the bunk I was pleasantly surprised as I felt my pants being undone. He didn't say a word to me. Just started sucking me. After I came in his mouth he went back to masturbating. Things got better from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Porn leads to roommate fun

We had been off base at a home where there was a porn video and lots of drinks. The promised women strippers never materialized and we went back to our barracks a little drunk and a lot horny. Craig, my roommate, climbed out of his clothes and I went to the bathroom. When I came out, he was naked on his bed, his hard seven inches straight up. I made sure our door was locked, went to his bed and started stroking his cock. From then on he was in charge, I acted out every fantasy I had since I was fifteen. The next morning was awkward, but by bedtime we did each other, this time no excuse of being drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

👍

:)

princeoo5432princeoo5432over 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story during young age I enjoy sex with my elder brother.He was my guide

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier public comment:

"Anon - over 3 years ago

LIKE IT VERY MUCH. ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! THE AUTHOR EXCLUDED ALL UNNECESSARY INFO, WHICH IS GOOD.

Ideally your first time should be with somebody you trust.

THAT'S EXACTLY THE CASE IN THIS FINE STORY. While i read it i was imagining it was me being seduced by the roommate."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story I've had similar encounters. My first real encounter was when I was 14. I write that story here.

Bobby

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When I was in college a guy I’d gotten acquainted with walked around the dorm floor naked all the time. We all got so used to it we didn’t notice. One weekend I decided to stay at the dorm instead of going home. Our resident nudist stayed back as well. He tried to talk me into dropping acid but I just wasn’t into it. He did though and he kept getting these hard ons that were impossible to ignore. He finally talked me into going naked too and I thought why not? The dorm was almost empty anyway so we wound up staying up all night. Finally I told him I had to go lay down in my room. I was tired and also horny. He was on the other bed and he started to jack off. I don’t know why but I had this overwhelming urge to suck his dick. I just got up and devoured his cock. He got off in under four minutes and then he sucked me off. That went off and on all weekend. Finally he crashed and I was able to sleep. He kept wanting to fuck me but I didn’t want to. By Sunday morning he was fucking my brains out. I came like a volcano then he did. And that was it. We never did anything again and never discussed it again. Like it never happened. Oddly we remained friends until we we all left college. I never saw him again after college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous