All Comments on 'Seduced by Sin Ch. 01'

by SecretlyRenee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love It!!

Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good! Keep Going!

If you hadn't stated that this was your first attempt, I would have thought that you have been writing for a while! Excellent start! Will you continue it?

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
Good

You are heading the right direction. Steady and don't rush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
goood

This is good! I would love to find out more what is going to happen lol.

You did very well for your first attempt in writing a story and I think you have a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelalmost 16 years ago
That was...

...very good!!! For a first attempt...excellent!! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

very intresting

please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exciting!

Wow! What a way to start a series. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
KEEP GOING KEEP GOING!

amazing story! cant wait for the rest!

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
Super

Great story; very erotic and well written. But did the fellow really have to have a 9" penis? New writers tend to exaggerate for good effect, but better if he was average size and it wasn't mentioned at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Attempt at first try

You have the idea for a story but you forgot the finer points in writing - that is inconsistencies in your stories.

They were in the pond right? Then how on earth suddenly they were on land and making love? You have got to follow your story closely. Point by point. Do not rush to tell a story until there were too many unexplainable gap like that one. Good try though.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
i agree

With the commentor who says "too many unexplainable gaps". no need to rush, we'll all be here when you post!

And penis size if more often better not to be given. There's different ways of doing it that sound a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!!!!!

please keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous