All Comments on 'Seduced in a Hotel Room'

by Lee_the_Explorer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but the author spent no time - zero - describing their bodies… that’s very important for the reader.. I need to be able to “see” them… Maybe the author will do that in part 2 if that’s the plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
agree

Like the commentator on 5/27/16, it it somehow a turn-on to read a story mentioning "sperm" and "penis". Some of the sentences in this story are beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part two?

Very good,I’d like to hear about what he learned the rest of the trip.

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 8 years ago
excellent

Really well written and in a very erotic way.........Wish we could read more of their adventures - as the man told the student, he had much more to teach him about man sex.............Want to read about it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Well-written. I like the way the author uses "penis" and "sperm". Let's see more from this writer, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start into bi!

Nice story. I too loved sucking cock from the very first time l did it

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years ago
Nice!

Nice enough, just too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

Would love to read from the other guys pov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First times are easier than one anticipates

What reminds me of my first time with a man is that it is so easy and natural when you finally let go and give in to the sexual attraction of the male form- cock, hair, balls, ass, muscles, etc. I wish for their sake that more men would give it a try, but I am no longer surprised by how many secretly have. I was instantly addicted to cock sucking the moment I tried it - the taste of cock and the wonderful taste of cum. It took only minutes to know that I wanted the whole experience, so I started getting my ass fucked the second time I had man-to-man sex. Now I enjoy it all - either top or bottom - every chance I get, but I, like so many straight acting men, still hide that side from my wife. Well, not totally. She fucks me with her strap-on now and then, to my great delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY - true to life and sooo like my first time.

Makes me want to write about my first time and future Bi activities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous