Seduced Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Donna continued, "So you do have at least one kid I thought. I was surprised and asked him if he was serious. It was hard to stay open minded because I did think less of him leaving her pregnant. He then said she was married. I guess he could tell I looked disgusted so he explained, 'Her husband knew. She wanted me to get her pregnant.' What he said floored me. It was then he asked me I had ever heard of the terms cuckold and bull. He said he was a bull and his lady friend's husband was a cuckold. He explained the dynamics of their relationship, how the cuckold deferred to the bull, especially if the bull was a black man and the cuckold a white man."

"I asked why would he do that. He told me the cuckold gets off knowing his wife is having sex with another man, especially a man who is stronger, richer, more powerful, but above all more endowed. He then said he was nearly nine inches. I swear my mouth dropped open. He asked if I wanted to see. I told him no, that I would take his word. I remember being so red in the face. He apologized for embarrassing me, but said he felt relieved sharing it with me."

"I told him it was okay and that after I got over the shock of what he told me I was fine. They were adults and it was consensual. I did see him in a very different way from that day forward and our relationship really changed. He was still the boss and I was his secretary, but we were also friends. I told him I needed a drink and he said he had some Chivas. He poured us each a shot with a bit of club soda on ice. I had never been a scotch drinker, but I told him it tasted good. He laughed and said Chivas is what people in charge drink."

"I asked him if he kept in contact with her. He said he didn't. I asked him if she had the baby. He smiled and said she did. He said she and her husband stayed married. He said the wife wanted several kids. He wondered if they found another black man to impregnate her. You know how sexy Marvin's voice is, that deep baritone, soft but loud enough, warm as he talked about about her. My face grew flush, but it wasn't from embarrassment or the scotch. I was aroused by our conversation. It was the first time I really looked at the possibility of being Marvin's lover. My breasts felt swollen, my nipples hurt from being so hard and my panties were wet. I remember coming home that night. You were on the couch laying down watching the t.v. I just came over and rode your face. I didn't even take off my panties."

I took another pause from licking her to comment, "I do remember. I had no idea what had you so excited, but I wasn't complaining. I remember something else. I came in my pants while I was eating you. Subconsciously I wonder if deep down I imagined you had had sex before coming home. How did you both know I would be so receptive? Is it so obvious?"

She pushed my head back down, "Steve, we didn't, but over the last year things just fell into place. That's it. Find my clit. So swollen. I can feel it throbbing. Suck on it. Oh my fucking God that feels good." Donna's body grew rigid as she orgasmed.

She pushed my head away mumbling, "Too sensitive right now." In between gasps she said, "I love the orgasms you give me Stevie. Take off your clothes and get on top of me."

I stood up and stripped. I had cum minutes into performing analingus on her, but that had been almost an hour ago.

At six feet one I towered over her. Thanks to her for putting me on a diet I was proud of my body. She was laying there, legs open, looking up at me. I wondered if she was thinking what I was feeling, "He really is small."

Feeling very self conscious and inadequate I asked, "Should I get it?"

"Get what?" she asked.

"You know. The rabbit."

She laughed, "Gosh, no. What you can do is march into the kitchen and take some Crisco and lube up your penis. I want you in my ass."

"You do?" I asked feeling very excited. I hurried to the kitchen, poured the Crisco into my hand, lubed up my penis, wiped my hand clean, and returned to her. She commented on me being excited. I was. It was the first time in our marriage she had expressed a desire for anal sex. My tongue and fingers had probed her backside plenty over the past year, but she had never suggested intercourse.

I got on top of her. We kissed. I told her I loved her. She told me she loved me. She told me to be careful and to go slow. I had never been so glad of ejaculating in my pants because I would have cum before I got it in her.

She pulled her legs up to her chest and her toes pointed downward. I had no problem locating her anus. I put the tip of my penis against it and slowly pushed, then backed off, then pushed again. I could feel her anal ring loosening up. A few more small in and out movements and the head of my penis was in her. She said I felt very big, but to not stop. I began to shallowly fuck her.

She said, "Marvin told me to bear down like I was having a poop." She did and I suddenly was all the way in her. I paused to let her rectum adjust to me."

Buried to the hilt I asked, "So you and Marvin discussed me having anal sex with you."

She said, "Don't sound so cross or surprised. Marvin and I discuss everything. Besides, he wants to fuck me in the ass so he suggested I start with you."

I started thrusting and she began to really get into it. For the first time in our married life my penis was giving her pleasure. Even more amazing is I was able to last. She had an intense orgasm without either of us touching her clitoris. I unloaded my cum into her rectum.

As I did she held me close and whispered into my ear, "That's it. Put your baby makers where they can't work. Wow. That was so nice, Stevie. We will have to do this again."

I was proud of my performance and her words may have been humiliating, but they warmed my soul.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12