All Comments on 'Seduced to Sex'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unintentional joke?

Was your joke unintentional ? The confusion between « crutch » and « crotch » is really funny, but spoils the reading.

Fortunately, your heroin didn’t use a « wheelchair » to seduce Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

anon, I take it you missed the author's note about "crutch" in Australian English, but if you're going to snark somebody's spelling you probably ought to learn the difference between "heroin" and "heroine"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

The first time I touched my girlfriend's clitoris with my finger, I didn't know if she was going to enjoy it or slap my face off. As luck would have it, she put her tongue halfway to my stomach and moaned into my mouth.

A few weeks later, she said, "I'm on the goddam pill. What are you waiting for?" She was and is rather direct that way.

The rest of the story may come out, and will include the words pogo stick.

SmoothStrknSmoothStrknover 7 years ago
Just not there..

Technical is the only way for me to describe it. First the 5 year boyfriend that got a raw deal. That may have soured the story for me from the beginning.. The frigid attitude after that for a page or two. By the time we got to the actual sex, it just did not seem real. I could not read it all. Seemed almost mechanical.

Kat900Kat900over 7 years ago
Pashing is added to my vocabulary.

Somewhat over used but overall the story satisfying but not exactly exciting. The sex was less intense than I hoped. It remind me of being a teenager in the late 50's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nearly five

I really enjoyed reading the story which focused so much on the mental part. The writing is good and the erotic story and excitement develops (positively) slowly to steaming hot sex. It could potentially be 5*, but really only gets 4. Why? I really am not able to pinpoint it exactly, but the story didn't arouse to the level it had the potential to with its lovely slow build-up. Maybe it's the underlying retrospective narrative that comes out in a too 'cognitive' style of storytelling - and/or the potagonist's described conscious emotional holding back that has a certain 'cooling effect' on those of us readers who think emotional involvement and emotional letting go is an important part of truly good sex. Too litle of passion or at least of compassion, perhaps?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 4 years ago
I had already awarded this a five; so I must have already read it...:+))

I adore your sharing of your female side of your stories.

In this one, I am grateful for politeness being rewarded...albeit eventually...:+))

Thank you, again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...