Seduced to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

Dressed in a halter mini offering no less access than the one I started this story in, after dinner I'd manoeuvred him onto the couch where we lay down pashing; me on my back, him half over my left side with his left hand across my body stroking up and down my right hips and upper thigh. The trouble was he was still being too respectful. I expected him to nuzzle down into my breasts and expose a nipple with his lips while the hand on my thigh lifted my dress up. But he was doing neither. His lips remained firmly attached to mine and his hand was careful not to dislodge or move anything as it crossed the bottom hem of the dress.

After a while I decided to get up and top up our wine glasses. This time as I lay back down again I gently separated my legs; trying to move the right thigh out of his reach. It worked. As we re-engaged, Tim, without realising it, brought his hand down on my inner left thigh.

The hand moved slowly up until its progress was stopped by an unfamiliar barrier. I could sense a hesitation; like he was trying to work out what he'd come up against and after the penny had dropped, whether it was OK for it to be there.

If he had any doubt it was resolved by the fact the erogenous contact had excited me and I instinctively pushed myself harder against him as I kissed him more passionately. Encouraged, he slid his fingers up and down the line of my slot; stopping to feel out my anatomy through the flimsy material of my panties. Loitering over the core of my womanhood, he pushed his finger gently in, rimming the opening and no doubt feeling my arousal and how damp that made the material of my panties.

I shivered with the pleasure he gave me; mewing gently into his mouth as I kissed him more passionately.

After a short while he tentatively brought his fingers up to the hem of my low rider panties, slipping a finger under the hem, testing for any objection. Still getting none, he pushed his fingers in deeper, pulling the hem down to let his fingers make flesh on flesh contact the full length of the slot until he again come to the opening to my womanhood. Then slowly, hesitantly, he penetrated me with his finger; first one, then a second, slipping them in and out, each time drawing out copious lubricating fluids.

His right hand had been under my neck. Now I felt his fingers feeling for the string tie to the halter top, find it and pull the bow; releasing the knot. Then his lips parted from mine, bent down to bite the triangles of the top and peel them off my breast. I gasped as he started gently sucking a nipple; teasing it up before taking it fully into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.

The nipple was exquisitely sensitively to his touch. This was way better than anything that Aron had done through the material of my bikini top. I was surprised by just how arousing it was. Realising from my groans and sighs of pleasure the extent of the liberties he had with my body, by now his fingers were rubbing firmly up and down against the front wall of my tunnel. My whole body was lighting up to his assault on its erogenous zones.

I'd never masturbated, never climaxed and had never before felt what this sort of sexual contact felt like. It was wonderful; almost made me regret not using Aron for sex even as I planned my breakup with him. But I also want more. Tim was focused on my tunnel. I desperately wanted him to rub my clit instead.

His mouth separated from my nipple and came up to my ear.

"Would you like me to make love to you?"

How Tim like; almost quaint in its expression. By now Aron would have been ripping my clothes off and pouncing on top of me; leaving it to me to hold him back if that's what I was going to do. It was why he hadn't really been allowed to get to second base; I couldn't trust him not to take it as a home run. It was what I liked about Tim.

But still, I can't say I wasn't nervous about going to the next step. I had no compunction against letting Tim know about my inexperience.

"The only problem is I'm still a virgin."

The next moment took me back a bit and certainly by surprise. In the most gentle, understanding voice, I heard...

"That's OK, so am I. We can leave it at that."

With that he dropped his head back to my breast and started playing with the other nipple; all the while his fingers working inside me.

"No, no, no, no!" I'm thinking, that's not what I meant.

I hadn't really planned for this moment. I suppose I just thought that any guy over the age of sixteen had somehow magically already lost his virginity; that they somehow knew what to do and would take control. It's not that I was disappointed he was a virgin - I was actually rather pleased and certainly solved any condom problem. It's just that I wasn't sure how to dig myself out of the hole I'd just found myself in (and if you like to play word games, fill the now throbbing hole this night was meant to be about).

Of course, I should have just said "But I'd like you to make love to me." But on the spur of the moment, confused by where we'd got to, I didn't. Stupidly, maybe I thought it sounded too slutty; that there was a moral distinction between mere almost reluctant consent on the one hand and encouragement or asking on the other; especially where I was trying to hold him at bay emotionally.

Oblivious to either the confusing thoughts running through my head or my clit's increasing demands for some direct contact, Tim was still just working away on me. My body was responding. Neither the heavy breathing nor the groans and rolling about were anything other than natural. It's just I knew I wasn't going to reach a climax or get myself actually fucked this way tonight.

As for Tim; I knew he had a raging erection in his pants. But that's the point, it was still in his pants. Not so much as a button on his shirt had been undone yet. It wasn't meanness or selfishness that stopped me from undressing him; just a slut fearing reticence to be too forward and a concern I'd distract him from pleasuring me. Was he supposed to undress himself or was I? And once again the need not to give any permission for emotional involvement held me back.

I wanted him naked, but wasn't, in my inexperience, sure how to get him there. I just hadn't released my passions enough to undertake that clothes ripping undressing of him you see women do on TV; usually with the guy pushed up against a doorpost. I just hadn't really thought through where this night was meant to go.

Time was marching on through a night not lacking in eroticism or new experiences but which looked like lacking that ultimate fulfilment for either of us. Eventually the point came when my parents were due home and time was up.

When I mentioned them, Tim took it as a hint it was time to go; helping me get up off the couch and straighten my clothing before I again gave him a full frontal hug; rubbing myself up and down on his erection for good measure.

Frustrated, third time lucky I figured as I'd invited Tim to join me for a weekend with friends at Gosford; camping for the night at Bouddi National Park. As far as Tim knew it was a group camping weekend; with the slight complication that one of the other friends had designs on me, so he had to play it cool.

Three cars were planned for the eight of us; with Tim and myself in Tim's car. But as the plan developed, one by one everyone else dropped out of staying the night; leaving just Tim and me. With the campsite pre-booked, I was more than happy to spend the night there.

On the Saturday we frolicked about Brisbane Waters in hired boats and then onto McMaster's Beach for a swim. Then as the day wore on, everyone else announced they needed to get home leaving just Tim and me heading over to the camping ground to set up camp.

If Tim thought it was all very strange, he played a straight bat; as if it was nothing more than a camping trip with eight friends had turned into one between two mere friends who just happened to be of opposite genders and would be sharing a tent. And in a way they were the rules I had originally given him. I just hadn't told him yet that the rules for the night had changed.

The camping ground was a fairly primitive one down at Little Beach; accessible only along a three quarter kilometre walking trail. A small grassed site, with long drop pit toilets in clean enough cubicles down the far end and a central gas BBQ shelter. Apart from that, you were on your own; with everything else, including drinking water, needing to be carried in.

We'd managed to secure the camping spot nearest the water, so set up our tent facing out to sea.

All the walking, carrying and setting up the tent had worked up something of a sweat, so in the absence of showers we stripped down to swimmers to go for a quick dip in lieu of any other method of bathing.

Perhaps Tim's first hint that this night would be about more than friendship came when I started frolicking with him in the water; initially pushing him over and splashing him, which let him respond in kind. That set up an escalating cascade of tactile physical play that quickly left Tim with a major boner in his pants, which I was even bold enough to grab hold of momentarily as I teased him about it before playfully pushing him back over in the water and falling on top of him.

As we exited the water, that left me in the brief bikini I'd worn that day in the pool and Tim in his boardies.

The day had been muggy and warm, so I figured if I just stayed in my bikini as we then went about cooking dinner on the central BBQ, Tim would too. In any case, since the bikini seemed to induce an something of an erection in him every time he was near me and I was wearing it, I doubted he want me to change regardless.

Mind you, while there were only a couple of other campers at the site, the bikini did also seem to attract the males of those groups to come and want to cook their dinners at the same time as us. The BBQ had been empty when we started and seemed to have every male in the camping ground around it when we finished. Maybe it was coincidence; but I doubt it, especially since they all seemed keen to strike up a conversation and I'm sure I saw something of a bulge in the pants of a couple of them.

The warmth of the BBQ made sure we were completely dry by the time we sat down on the grass out the front of the tent to eat our dinner; a vista of waves gently lapping up onto the beach in front of us. As we finished our meals, I tided up the plates and topped up our glasses of wine before repositioning myself between Tim's knees; my back resting against his front.

Really until this moment, Tim had been pretty well following the "friend" script he took as inherent in my invitation for the weekend. Sure, we'd frolicked and interacted in the water before dinner in a way that had left him with a major boner, but there's been no face to face cuddles or kisses.

But as I sat between his legs and rested back on his chest, I'd placed his free hand - the one not holding the wine glass - on my inner thigh. As we sat there chatting, his hand slowly slipped down my thigh, all the time giving me opportunity for an objection that never came. Eventually it rested firmly and arousingly against the crutch of my bikini. Mind you, I wasn't the only one aroused. His boner was sticking into my back.

Again after allowing time for objection, he turned his hand around and started stroking his fingers gently up and down along the line of my slot; at first doing little more than rimming its lips and then increasing the pressure so that he folded the material into the slot and was stroking along its floor.

As before he tested and rimmed the opening to my womanhood and found it already reactive to his touch. But this time he then traced up my slot and felt out my clit; sliding his finger across the top of the already engorged nub and then circling around it.

Satisfied he'd found the right spot, he softly rubbed it up and down. It wasn't just the feel of it that told him he'd found the right spot. As he first rubbed his finger across the top of it, I'd involuntarily laid my head back over his shoulder and mewl'd a soft moan of sexual satisfaction and pleasure. As he rubbed it up and down, that had grown louder as I squirmed about.

Alarmed by the strength of my reaction and concerned my physical response was indicating he was doing something wrong, he whispered into my ear -

"Should I stop?"

"God no...But I think we'd better go into the tent."

When he started fingering me, I'd thought, based on last time, that I'd experience a slow sexual interlude as we romantically sat watching out to sea. A hand down the front of my pants and another inside my bikini top would be the only evidence of what we were up to. If it was followed by proper sex in the tent all well and good; but what I had pictured would make a good start

But his discovery of my clit has changed all that. It was exquisitely sensitive to his touch; provoking a response bound to draw attention. After the first unexpected reaction from me, I'd tried to suppress it; to be a bit more subtle in this public setting. I wasn't even sure I could, but I immediately worked out that just trying was going to distract from the fun.

The tent wasn't going to reduce the noise. I'd worry about facing the rest of those in the camp site in the morning; secure in the knowledge they wouldn't be the first neighbours to complain about the noisy sex of others and that at least I hadn't seen any kids about. But in the tent we wouldn't get arrested for public exposure.

We somehow butt walked our way backwards into the tent with me still between his legs and without him even taking his hands out of my crutch. I quickly fumbled to get the tent zip done up at least enough to stop a gust of wind exposing us.

As he relocated that swollen little nub, I let out another slow mournful groan and lay back across his left leg; sprawling myself out, legs apart, on the mattress almost bucking about to his touch. To stop his leg from being crushed and knee broken, he more or less had to lay down alongside me and turn towards me to extract it from under me.

More confidently than last time, he lifted his fingers up and slipped them down inside my pants. The first flesh on flesh contact brought out a little squeal of delight. Keeping some part of his finger or hand in contact with my clit, he slid deeper, slipping a couple of fingers into my wet tunnel and drew back over my clit a flood of lubricating fluids.

Determined this time to reciprocate his pleasuring of me, my hand blindly fumbled about until I found the elongated bulge in his boardies and wrapped my fingers around it, the thin stretchy material letting me fully encircle it. His erection surged to my touch and I could hear a sharp intake of his breath signalling his own burst of pleasure.

His free hand picked apart the tie strings of my bikini top and then he contorted his arm to pull the tie sides on the pants as well; leaving the tiny pieces of material lying slack across me. Bending in, he pulled the top off my breasts with his lips before taking a nipple into his mouth and swirling it with his tongue. At that moment, what had been a slow gentle touching over of my clit became a firmer faster rubbing.

I arched up and squirmed from side to side with the intensity of the pleasure; all concern about neighbours forgotten as I moaned ever more loudly. As if almost to pin me down he put a leg across my stomach to support himself as he leaned across to sloppily tease up the far nipple. As he lifted the back of his hand, he flipped off the front of my bikini pants, leaving me completely naked and exposed under him.

I wanted him naked too. The hand encircling his cock found the drawstring of his boardies and pulled the knot, then opened up the front so I could peel it down off his erection. For the time being, pinned as I was under him, that would have to do; although as I re-embraced his erection, I sensed him lift his bum up and slip the boardies around his thighs with his spare hand.

Crossing over the arm he had buried in my crutch, I pulled his shaft across my stomach and started jerking him off.

It was almost as if he could sense the state of my growing arousal as he adjusted the pressure of the finger on my clit; increasing it progressively just enough that I could never escape the almost unbearable pleasure, my body rolling and moaning under him. Every so often he'd dip down to my tunnel to bring back another flood of lubrication, its slipperiness intensifying even further my building climax.

As my orgasm broke my whole body was infused with a burst of uncontained ecstasy. I almost threw him off me, as my hips arched into the air and swayed about; my hand clamping his into my crutch where he continued to stimulate my clit and prolong my climax until I couldn't take any more and crushed his fingers against me to bring their movement to a halt. At the same time I'd voiced my pleasure deafeningly; too high pitched for a groan, not sharp enough to be called a scream and unmistakably the sound of a sexual climax. All eyes would be on us around the campsite in the morning.

As the last waves of my climax finally subsided, I started jerking him off more vigorously until he too groaned loudly in my ear as I felt his cock pulse and ropes of cum land on my stomach and shoot over me to create a damp patch on the airbed next to me.

For a moment our passions were spent. I was on my back, legs still spread apart. As before, he was lying along me on his side, his knee over mine. His hand covered my crutch like some self-supporting thong, while mine encircled his cock. The rock hard flesh I'd been jerking off had gone a little softer, but its length and circumference had barely diminished; almost like it wanted more.

As his other hand stroked my hair I contemplated what should come next. Endorphins were flooding my body, stirring up foreign emotions. I felt incredibly close to him; didn't want him to move from my side or stop the gentle path of his fingers through my hair. But nor did I want him whispering words of enduring sweet love in my ear.

As he moved his head towards mine I panicked a bit. But all he did was kiss my cheek and then rest his head silently next to mine.

I was at a cross roads. Tim had me pidgin holed as a perpetual virgin. He wasn't going to make a move on me. This could be a night of endless fingering orgasms, but if I was going to get fucked, if I was going to discover what real sex was like, I needed to be the one to make sure it happened.

Maybe for five minutes we lay there unmoving. Then the fingers I had around his cock were forcefully pushed out as it fully re-engorged. I'd been distracted before but was somewhat amazed by how something which could be so floppy could turn into something as unyielding as hardwood.

The time had come. I built up my courage as I turned over to lie full frontally on top of him; smudging his cum across both our stomachs in the process. This time it was my turn to whisper in his ear.

"I'd like us to make love. I'm on the pill so since we're both virgins I'm happy to go without a condom if you are."

I pulled my head up to see how he was reacting. I couldn't read his face. I even had a moment's concern he might call me a slut or reject me; even just criticize my suggestion we didn't need protection. Instead he looked me in the eyes.

"That would be wonderful."

I'd had a long time to think this through since our last encounter. I had a plan. I figured I could lie on my back and let him take me or I could go on top and control things. I'd decided the latter was the way to go. I'd read enough to know a woman's more likely to achieve climax that way and it just seemed to give me more say about how I was penetrated for the first time.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers