Seduced to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

I sat up straddling his stomach and then left a smear of lubricating juices down his front as I slipped down until his erection bisected the line of my slot; throbbing arousingly against my clit. The first thing I needed to do was get rid of those boardies still binding his thighs. Twisting back over my shoulder, I slipped them further down his legs until he lifted his knees up, letting me slide them right off.

Reluctantly, given the pleasure I'd extracted from some subtle movement on that throbbing cock, I then slid back onto his thighs.

For the first time I got to look at a naked male erection. I knew I wasn't the first virgin girl to think it looked enormous. It was probably just the standard size, but to my innocent, virginally fearful eyes it looked improbably big. I didn't see how I could fit it in and worried about its outsize length spearing through the top of my cervix. But I'd braced myself for that reaction.

The reality was it had a purpose and I had a matching part that met that purpose. Nature intended it to work.

I reached down and first put my hand over the top of his erection. A surge of power ran through it, pushing it upwards into my hand and lifting the erection up off his stomach; a dribble of clear fluid leaking from the top of it. I watched as the bell on the tip flared; widening and flattening its face. For a strange reason, it reminded me of a frill necked lizard extending its frills when challenged; but brought to mind a mental image of the flared, flattened tip being used to mash his seed into my cervix as he came.

All that reaction for a mere touch. How was it going to react to what I was about to do to it?

Holding his erection up vertically, I lifted my crutch up then slowly brought myself down onto it. My body wasn't resisting it. I was well lubricated and aroused despite my fears. But I did feel it stretching me as its unfamiliar circumference pushed itself in; separating the folds and opening me up. I was thankful I was on top and in control and so able to take it easy. I was no less thankful Tim wasn't trying to jerk it up from underneath. He waited patiently; letting me set the pace.

When I was fully penetrated, I lay back down on Tim, my legs outside his as I enjoyed him stroking my hair with one hand while he played with a nipple with the other. I was taking my time; wanting to make sure I fully adjusted to this unfamiliar presence.

Then I straightened out my arms and lifted my chest off his; starting to rub my clit up and down on his pubis while I moved him in and out of me from a full deep penetration to about a half one. Tim in turn lifted his head to suck a nipple while playing with the other one between his fingers.

The experience was intense. Perhaps a well lubricated finger on my clit in some ways felt better, but the whole body experience of physically immersing sex raised the pleasure to a new level. The indescribable ecstasy combined with the physical exertion meant I was grunting loud enough to wake the dead with the same ear piercing not quite scream, not quite groan at the climax. Tim had gone off with a grunt and a couple of banging thrusts into me a minute or two before I finished, leaving me working on a rapidly softening cock until it slipped out and I was rubbing my clit up and down on its slippery wet residue of an erection; him squirming under me because of how sensitive it had become post climax.

In those final moments when he'd filled me with his cum and then slipped back out of me, a combination of his cum and my juices had flooded onto his pubis and smeared itself through my crutch, leaving everything from our stomachs down to our thighs damp and sticky by the time I collapsed exhausted onto his chest. Somehow that just didn't matter. I lay there completely spent, letting him stroke my hair until we were both ready to drift off into a deep sleep; at which point he rolled me over onto his side.

Cuddled together, we slept with the benefit of nothing more than our shared body heat; naked and uncovered. It was fortunate it was a benign night; neither too hot for such close contact nor unbearably cold. To the extent we felt a chill during the night, we just pushed closer together and put an arm across the other.

I for one was reluctant to give up this first moment of physical intimacy with a man. Our sleeping bags hadn't been prepared, and in any case retreating into them would be an isolating act; it wouldn't be the same as a double bed. Even the tiny, sexy little nightie I'd brought along stayed in my bag.

It may not have been a sound sleep, but that seemed like a reasonable price to pay for the experience. And compounding that was the thought I'd have to put Tim on hold for a bit after this to keep him emotionally at arm's length. Tonight had to be a good one because the next would be some time coming.

Because that was the thing with the game I was playing. My physical needs had grown well beyond pashing or even having sex. I was craving physical intimacy and lots of it. But that was something impossible to get while holding the guy at arm's length emotionally.

Tim seemed to sleep with a permanent boner, pushing into my stomach or back, or into my bum crack, whenever he was sleeping facing me. Mind you I was rarely lacking a lady boner either; or at least as much as I could tell from my waking moments.

Mindful of the self-imposed drought that would follow this night, twice during the hours of darkness the sexual tease became too great. While we lay face to face, I slipped Tim's erection from its indentation in my stomach to between my legs and into my body; the full depth of his penetration being achieved by him slipping his hand around my bum cheek and pulling me into him. I'm not sure what I expected the first time I instigated that. In my sleepy state I don't really think it was full on, pussy pounding, sex. It may even have been to fall back asleep with him there.

But what Tim did was slip his hand down between our bodies and tickle up my clit. It was a completely different sensation from the sex we'd had earlier. The feeling of having both my womanhood filled by his manhood while at the same time getting my clit tickled up by the stroking of his fingers instead of rubbed down on his pubis was beautiful.

Then he compounded all that by contorting down and sucking my nipple. As we lay there side by side, he brought me to a slow gentle climax; mini thrusting me to keep his own erection at its peak.

I had tried hard not to make too much noise. Being pinned in place by his shaft discouraged me from bucking about too much and at least this time I knew what to expect in terms of the sensations. But there was only so much I could achieve. While for the most part I managed to tone it down to a constant moan, the ear shattering squeal I made on orgasm sort of undid any good I did on the path through. I still woke up the whole camp site.

As my contractions bound down on Tim's shaft, he increased the tempo and length of his thrusts until he found his own climax. Then we lay there pinned together by the residue of his erection until I soon fell back into a deep sleep.

What happened after that has always been for me one of the more erotic mysteries of the night. After he came, Tim certainly softened, but like before, there was enough length and rigidity that he wasn't in immediate danger of falling out.

As he'd come, he pushed himself hard into me and as he'd relaxed from that thrust after his orgasm, I put my hand over his hip and pushed our pelvises together firmly enough to indicate I was in no hurry for him to withdraw. I decidedly remember before falling asleep that he reinflated into a full rigid boner.

When I next drifted into wakefulness I was still pushed firmly against a sleeping Tim. There was a sticky, bent erection pushing into my lower hip; like it had grown there in our sleep and not had anywhere to go. There was also a sticky mess on my thigh. It took nothing more than a slight separation of our hips for the erection to spring back into the position where it was pushed into my stomach.

Reflecting on it during another drowsy moment of wakefulness later in the night, I decided that the only possible explanation was that being bathed in the pleasures of my vagina for sufficiently long had induced another discharge by him. After that he'd gone flaccid, fallen out and then grown another night erection.

If he'd just withdrawn, his erection would have gone back to bisecting my stomach and not ended up jammed where it was. If he'd thrust himself to a climax it would have woken me up.

I found it quite erotic to think our bodies had conspired to produce an orgasm like that and initially retained that as my narrative of what happened; not really wanting to discover otherwise.

The second time was more or less a repeat of the first, except this time, after he'd brought me to a climax, Tim finished by rolling me over on my back putting his legs outside mine and thrusting gently on top; all the time staring intently at my breasts in the moon light.

With all the night activity, we awoke relatively late for a camping trip. It was after 8 and the sun was already bright and high in the sky.

I woke first to find Tim on his back with a boner bisecting his stomach. Even though it was sticky from our night's activities, I couldn't help playing with it; picking it up and letting it flop hard back against his stomach. It only took two of those to wake him and attract his attention.

As he rolled over towards me for a good morning kiss, I put him back on his back and rolled on top of him, snuggling against his chest. I was playing an unfair game; acting like a lover but prohibiting any love. But, as I said, I had physical needs, not all of which revolved around having a shaft up my pussy. Intimacy was important too; and it was something I had been desperately missing since I'd broken up with Aron; and really even before that.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes; drowsing in the early morning sunshine streaming through the light tent material. But then a mere snuggle turned to stroking, stroking turned to petting, that turned to pashing and the next thing we knew we were hot and ready for sex again.

Having discovered the joy of penetration combined with fingering, I sat up on him cowgirl style, again lifted my hips up and lowered myself onto him. I was lifting myself up and down by flexing my knees, but at first Tim didn't get it that I wanted him to finger me; probably taking a rocking movement at the end of every down thrust for my attempt at self-stimulation.

Brazenly, I took his hand and, isolating a finger, indicated what I wanted. Tim took the hint; although he quickly found his thumb offered a less contorted angle of approach to sliding a digit between his pubis and my crutch as it moved up and down on his shaft.

I decided that in this position, I'd found the best of both worlds. Without access to the flood of lubrication Tim had drawn out of my womanhood when he'd first fingered my clit, maybe the feeling there wasn't quite as uncontrollably intense. There was still room in my sex life for mere fingering.

But he found enough; especially when his thumb penetrated down to where his shaft was plunging in and out of my body to draw more back onto my clit. The feeling of him inside me on the other hand was more intense. I was able to bring a lot of pressure onto the front wall of my vagina; making me think I'd be able to discover my g spot, even if trying it first thing in the morning without peeing first was hardly ideal.

No longer constrained by a fear of waking people up, I felt strangely free to give vent to my pleasure; the physical effort required to bounce up and down on him simply exaggerating the noise.

As I leaned back my breasts were bouncing up and down just out of Tim's reach. Desperately wanting to add their powerful stimulation to what I was already feeling, I contorted my body; bending at the stomach to angle my pelvis back while bringing my breasts forward and lifted his spare hand up to the right one. Taking the hint, Tim tweaked the nipple.

For five, maybe ten minutes I built this growing tidal wave of an orgasm; all the while being unable to contain a rising crescendo of short high pitched groans. My knees were burning with the effort even as body felt on the edge of exploding.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. My hips started jerking back and forwards as my stomach and thighs clenched into a knotted ball. At first I let out a single throaty cry as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever; for as long as I made fast short bounces on Tim's shaft; crushing his fingers under me each time but in the process pushing them against my clit in just the right way all the while doing whatever I was doing against my g spot or whatever else it was in there feeling so good as I pummelled Tim's shaft with my contractions.

Every bounce brought forward a cry of pleasure which is difficult to describe. Like "Ooh, arrrrr", with the "arrrr" delivered in a prolonged high tone, all delivered at a rapidly rising rate and volume like someone hyperventilating. I remember it so well because I was making such a spectacle of myself; something I knew at the time but was powerless to contain.

I'd thought I'd explode; felt completely out of control. My parts were becoming exquisitely sensitive, calling on me to stop stimulating them while not having the will power to do so. Finally it became too much, letting my body bring a trembling halt to the whole runaway process, leaving me collapsed over Tim, panting madly.

Gently, Tim bound me to him with one arm, while stroking my hair with the hand of the other, making sure my orgasm had run its full course and letting me recover. All the while, his erection was filling me; surging a bit, penetrating me as deeply as Tim could get it.

Once he was certain I was ready, Tim tipped me off him, so he could roll over on top of me while locking our bodies firmly together with the unyielding shaft inside me.

Then, with his legs outside mine, he lifted himself up on his arms and started thrusting. I don't know you could call it pounding - Tim was probably too gentle for that - but it was vigorous and had a sense of power about it. I could feel he was experimenting with different depths of withdrawal to see what felt better for him; fairly quickly settling for something down the shorter end. He seemed to like to keep himself deeply penetrated.

Now in the full light I got an even better view of his visual obsession with my breasts as he thrust. His eyes were so focused on them I could just stare up at his face, secure in the knowledge we weren't going to have any of those awkward prolonged eye to eye staring contests.

He was wearing this look of intense concentration; grunting noisily with his physical efforts. Only when I started inducing my breasts to wobble by magnifying the effect of his thrusting on my own body did I get a variation in his expression; a momentarily raised eyebrow and a faster rate of thrusting telling me he liked the effect.

At the end of each thrust he mushed his pubis against my mons; very effectively duplicating the movement I'd done on top the first time to stimulate my clit. My erogenous zones were already fully sensitised; what he was doing was working like a treat.

Soon thoughts that I'd just enjoy him finishing his own climax inside me turned to another building orgasm of my own; a rising series of deeply felt moans communicating that to Tim and joining his grunts in a synchronised chorus. Tim had shot his bolt early the first time we'd had sex. His endurance had grown a little longer each subsequent time. I was surprised he'd lasted this long; but now I was really wishing he could go the full distance with me.

Once he realised what he was achieving, he started doing a little double or triple mash at the end of each thrust to try and increase my own rate of stimulation.

I knew he was going to cum when his face turned from one of deep concentration to one of a man experiencing the most intense pleasure. His mouth formed a little 'O' as he stared up into space. His body froze as if trying to hold the moment of pleasure just a little longer. Then, as he let out a prolonged bellowing groan, he thrust hard into me and held it there as his cock pulsed and his ropes of cum flooded my cervix.

Once, twice, he thrust again and groaned yet more as if his body had discovered another squirt of cum to unload into me. Finally he collapsed down onto me. In the next few moments, several times, his whole body shook and he let out a little moan of pleasure; seemingly as he wrung out every last drop of his seed.

He rested for a minute, lying on top of me in a mutual silence. Then without saying anything he rolled me off him, withdrew and fingered me to complete my orgasm, sloppily alternating the stimulation of my nipples between his lips and slurping up his drool with his tongue.

No longer pinned by his shaft, my body was free to finish with that same bucking, hip arching, sway through the air, squeal out loud climax he'd given me at the start of the night.

Exhausted, we lay back in a silent pause until Tim started to giggle. It was contagious. Even as I rolled onto my side, dug him in the ribs and asked him what he was laughing at, I got the giggles too. I knew the answer to my question; that strange contrast between the dignified, insular at rest human and the wild, out of control, animal like coupling in which they engage.

I had just put on a performance no amount of coaching would let me duplicate even the vocal side of on stage. And yet, even as I did it, I was vaguely aware every person in the camp site could hear it.

Eventually we needed to get up and exit the tent. I can't say I was looking forward to it. There was no doubt we'd attracted attention and now we were going to have to show our faces and pay a price for that.

But I was dying for a pee and we both were covered from chest to knee in dried yucky sticky cum and other bodily juices. I'd never realised or thought about the fact that sex was so messy. We decided a quick dip in the ocean was the solution to both problems.

I was almost reluctant to put my lovely new bikini on. It just felt like I was too disgusting to taint it that way. But it was way too public out there for a skinny dip.

We stopped and looked at ourselves after we put our swimmers on. The dried fluids didn't just feel bad, they were visible; very visible; especially on my less clad body. Both Tim's and my pubic hairs were completely matted in the stuff and I could feel it right through my bum crack and front slot. Tim's boardies hid the worst of it on his body, but around my thighs and on my lower stomach were big globules of the stuff. It might have been good for a laugh in the privacy of the tent, but we didn't really want to engage anyone in conversation on the way to the water. So we decided to do the old exit and sprint; Tim first, me second.

I was in the water in record time; nearly overtook Tim in the process and tackled him into it when he hesitated getting wet as he hit the cold water. I wasn't taking any chances on getting caught. As soon as I was wet, I wiped my hands over all the yucky areas to get the gunk off.

Then I slipped my bikini pants down to my knees so I could have a good pee. It might have made it a little more obvious to an outside observer what I was doing, but I had grown rather fond of that bikini and its effect on men. Plus it let me make sure I cleared all the gunk from under them as well.

As I settled in the water after adjusting to the cold and both cleansing and relieving myself I came to realise that nearly every person in the campsite was focused on us; especially the men. As we started to exit from the water, someone up the back of the campsite started clapping. They were quickly joined by nearly everyone else. There was little we could do except blush and wave at them.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers