All Comments on 'Seducing Anya Ch. 03'

by VM218

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story you should have drug it out a little more, would have liked to see cal react worse not voilent tho but he could have stormed out and i would have liked to see if Valerie chased him or not ,valerie seems to have more feelings for anya not fair for cal but still it was good.

VM218VM218over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

Yeah a theme of later chapters will be the difficulties created by the love triangle - although they all love each other, above all Valerie loves Anya, Anya loves Cal and Cal loves Valerie.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A different but caring story. I think Anni and Cal must work on getting her to a point of less pain and more enjoyment. Val will be important to love Anni and Cal and get her share of action from both of them alone and together as three people. Yes, we need more please. Thanks.

VM218VM218over 6 years agoAuthor
More chapters to follow

Later chapters will deal with the three of them developing their feelings for one another, and with Cal making sex easier and gentler for Anya

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Beautiful

I'm so sympathetic to these characters. So many parallels. I went through something similar with my sister and girlfriend while we were in college and we just couldn't work it out. We barely speak to one another 10 years later. I wish it were different. We loved each other so much. I feel that I could write your next 10 chapters.

Please make this a happy ending story?

VM218VM218over 6 years agoAuthor
I’m glad you enjoy it

The long term intention is definitely for a happy ending. I’ll see how many chapters I can get done as I have a lot of work and study commitments; certainly at least two more. And possibly some side-stories involving the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've read various versions of this kind story before, and I've always wondered if I'll read one where the boyfriend/brother just nopes out with his sister in disgust and they both leave the girlfriend lmao. Would be so anticlimactic.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 6 years ago
Can't be the end...

I just sense the need for this to take a number of turns; including that Anya has now had the sexual tap turned on but there may be some trouble getting control of the flow. She could reconnect with those college friends whom she was cut off from and they come to stay...plus the pissing fetish could become a flood. So many tributaries to navigate as a writer. Keep up the writing!

SinfulcuriositySinfulcuriosityabout 6 years ago
Moore

This is beautiful and I'm ready for so much more.

bshell47bshell47almost 4 years ago
Excellent way you brought them together.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

GoldustwingGoldustwing13 days ago

I am intrigued about the plot line moving forward. The dynamics of the new relationship gives the author lots of options, looking forward to reading on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVM218@VM218
Corporate drone by day, writer in various genres by night. Literotica is the only place I publish my erotic stories. It’s purely a hobby, so sometimes it has to take a back seat to work, but I will always try to return when I have time. Comments and feedback are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES