Seducing Anya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
489 Followers

Cal grew impatient with simply playing with Anya, though. After one more long hungry kiss - and, judging by the way Anya shivered with pleasure, one more deft finger in her pussy - he abruptly stood back up off the bed, unzipped his fly and let his loose grey jeans fall to his ankles. He wasn't wearing underwear - Valerie knew he rarely did - and his big beautiful cock sprang free. It was gloriously erect now, more than ten inches long and impressively thick, the head huge and red where it emerged from his heavy foreskin. When Anya saw it, her longing expression changed to one of fearful astonishment.

"Oh my God, Cal," she breathed. "You're so big. You're a monster." Then her voice became choked and tears brimmed in her eyes once more. She looked genuinely heartbroken. "We...we can't. It won't fit, Cal. I'm so sorry. You're too big for me."

"No, babe. It'll fit," Cal told her gently, stepping out of his jeans. He approached the bed again, now completely naked, and embraced Anya once more, letting his erection press up against her. "I'll make it easy for you. I'll be slow. I'll be gentle." He kissed the tears from Anya's cheeks and pushed her down softly but firmly onto the mattress, so she lay on her back with her long, toned legs spread wide. Valerie watched as Cal slid his hand between Anya's thighs again, slipping two fingers into the warm depths of her vagina. He played with her gently down there, keeping her wet and ready for him. He planted little kisses on her neck, her collarbone, each firm young breast. He whispered reassurance to her and stroked his free hand gently through her hair. Then, ever so slowly, he guided the tip of his cock to the wet lips of his sister's pussy, and began to ease it in her.

Anya cried out in pain as her big strong brother moved deeper and deeper inside her. Valerie watched with a mixture of love and pained sympathy as the younger girl's tight cunt was forced to accomodate inch after inch of thick hard cock. "Cal, oh God, it hurts, please, you're hurting me," Anya cried, only for Cal to gently hold her down and keep sliding slowly into her.

"Just hold on, sis, it'll be okay. Hold on, I love you," he told her.

"It'll get easier, honey, you're doing so well," Valerie added soothingly. She knew how difficult it was to sheathe a man as big as Cal, and she'd had months of practice with him. Poor Anya had obviously never been with anybody nearly as well-hung.

"It's so big," Anya whimpered. "Cal, it's too big." But she didn't try to struggle free; she bravely let Cal go deeper and deeper, biting her lip as he filled her up. Valerie was so proud of her, seeing her take the pain for the sake of her love for her brother. When Cal finally hit Anya's cervix, she looked up at him with a brave, brittle smile. Cal grinned and kissed her on the lips. "That's my girl," he said.

And then he leaned back and started to thrust slowly in and out of her, holding her legs far apart to ease his way in. He still couldn't fit his whole shaft inside her - not by a long way - and he filled up her pussy entirely with every thrust. Anya moaned in pain with each long, deep penetration, but she held on valiantly. Clearly, all that mattered to her was that her beloved brother was making love to her; her lifelong dream fulfilled at last.

Cal fucked her in a slow, loving rhythm, being as gentle as he could despite his prodigious size. Anya gasped and hissed and sighed, closing her eyes and clutching at the sheets. Tears were still running down her face. Her brother kept a firm grip on her luscious legs and grunted softly in satisfaction as he thrust in and out of her. He was looking down at Anya's slender, perfect body with pure adoration. They made such a beautiful couple, Valerie thought, feeling a little jealous but deeply satisfied. She knew now that she had been right in bringing them together.

"Fuck, that's good, babe," Cal said, his breathing heavy and harsh with lust. "You're so tight. You're amazing."

"I love you," Anya moaned. "Cal, I love you. I love you so much." She gave a soft cry of pain as Cal thrust deep into her once again, but now there was joy in her voice too. Keeping up his gentle rhythm, Cal clutched Anya even tighter, letting his cock linger deep inside her for a moment after every thrust. The bedsprings squeaked beneath their gorgeous, straining bodies. Anya's enraptured moans grew louder and louder, and Cal kept going, clearly trying hard to be gentle with his little sister even as he stretched her pussy to its limit. Valerie watched all the while in shameless, breathless arousal, her fingers probing her own dripping vagina.

Finally, Anya's back arched as her pleasure reached its crescendo, and she writhed helplessly in her brother's grip. She cried out in pure ecstasy beneath him and squirted her warm juices onto his thrusting cock, wetting the bed beneath them in a happy flood. Cal's climax came moments later; he cursed fiercely, pumping his cock as deep into Anya as it could go and letting his come surge into her. "I love you, Anya. Fuck, I love you," he gasped, and he leant forward to kiss her while she shuddered in the throes of her lingering orgasm.

When they were both spent, Cal and Anya relaxed to lie entwined together, breathless with exertion. Cal mercifully let his huge, gradually softening penis slide out of Anya, covered in her gleaming pussy juices. A great volume of thick, warm, pearly come trickled out between the parted pink lips of her cunt. Brother and sister gently ran their hands over each other and regarded each other in loving silence.

At last, Anya kissed Cal on the lips and turned her head to look up at Valerie. "Vali...thank you. Thank you so much," she said. Her voice was a sleepy, contented murmur. There was a profound, almost heavenly peacefulness in her pretty blue eyes.

"I knew it was what you needed, Anni," Valerie told her. Her pussy was wet with arousal and her heart was bursting with quiet joy. "You needed a real man to love you. I knew Cal could give you that."

"Yeah, I did what I could," Cal said, stroking his sister's long, glossy, raven-black hair. "You're so beautiful, Anya. I didn't see you the way I should have. You're more than just my baby sister now." He looked over at Valerie and smiled his handsome, boyish smile. "You were right, babe. We need her in our lives."

Valerie grinned with unbridled delight. "You hear that, Anni? You're our girl now. Our home is your home. And our bed is your bed."

"Yeah, that especially," Cal chuckled. He kissed Anya's pale, elegant neck. "You're gonna get fucked a whole lot from now on, little sis."

"You really filled her up," Valerie said amiably, eyeing the pretty pink folds of Anya's cunt, which had been visibly forced wide apart by the huge girth of Cal's cock. "Are you very sore, honey?" she asked Anya.

Anya nodded tiredly. "Yeah. I don't mind, though. I like it. It's a good pain."

"You're so fucking tight," Cal said, kissing her neck. "It won't hurt so much once you get used to it. Valerie hurt the first time we fucked, too. Now she can take it no problem."

"Oh, I still hurt," Valerie told him huskily. "You're a freak of nature, baby. There's only so much cock a girl can fit inside her. But Anni's right. It's the best kind of pain."

"Mm. You're going to ruin me for other guys," Anya murmured.

"You won't need any other guy, Anni. Ever again. Cal's your man now, just like he's mine," Valerie promised her.

"I know," Anya said contentedly. "Thank you." She stroked Cal's muscular thigh and let her long, dainty fingers brush against the slick, glistening shaft of his manhood. Then she looked up at Valerie with a smile that was drowsy, yet playful. "Valerie. Will you sleep here tonight?" she asked.

"No, it's okay, honey. I'm tired, and we fucked plenty earlier. I think you two need some time alone," Valerie said. She kissed first Cal, then Anya, lightly and sweetly on the lips, and walked away from the bed. At the door, she glanced back to see them lying there in all their nude glory. They looked at her with such heartfelt, sleepy love and gratitude that she wanted to cry with happiness. Then she left them there in the dim light and padded naked down the corridor to the master bedroom. Getting into bed, exhausted but content, she wondered if Cal and Anya would just go to sleep now. It was nearly five in the morning, after all.

A little while later, she got her answer. Anya's soft cries of pain and pleasure filtered in from the corridor as Cal began to fuck her again. Valerie smiled and listened to that erotic lullaby as she drifted off to sleep. She had a quiet sense that something wonderful had begun.

VM218
VM218
489 Followers
12