All Comments on 'Seducing Cindy'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
Bizarre!

Perhaps the strangest, but absolutely the most disturbing story I have ever read! I'm not sure how I feel about this story, but it was, definitely the weirdest piece of erotica on this site!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
You piqued my interest

When you deleted all the comments. The story was posted just a few months ago with a different title and a different category. Only the title is changed. This one still has one place where the sister is Mindy, not Cindy. So ... why do that?

Manipulating Mindy - I find a way to use my special powers on my sister.

Submitted by storytyme (Sci-Fi & Fantasy) 10/23/16

Seducing Cindy - Using my special mimicking powers to have my sister. NEW

Submitted by storytyme (Incest/Taboo) 12/29/16

It needs a Non-Con tag because he rapes his sister. He deceives her, and when she says no, he forces her. You would do better in the Non-Con category. People who like Non-consent *and* Incest /Taboo are a very small minority; indeed raping a family member is even more horrific because one expects support and love, not deceit, betrayal, and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Even though your story is very different about the body mimic by her brother; the rest of it with how hot his sister is, good details on the making out and screwing it's now really a question of deep down does she prefer her brother ?? His cock is longer and thicker, reaching places her boyfriend cannot. Considering she is a sexy bitch and slutty, maybe she'll want her brother to continue eating her out like no one else can plus he can screw her very well. Hope you have chapter 2 ready soon. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty sick

Rape, pure and simple. And just like your story illustrates. Rape is about anger, control, rage, and retribution. Not about the sex. As a shape shifter, he could have any woman he wanted, but he had to have his sister - not because he had to have her - but because he was pissed at her. BTW, if your character intended to really enjoy and take full advantage of the weekend, he revealed himself too quickly. He'd just cum not long before, so he knew he was going to take awhile. Why not wait until his body'd settled down and creep into her bedroom the next morning after her (brother) leaves he can sneak into her bed as her boyfriend, last the whole time. Time it right and she'd never know. Someday she'd marry, and wouldn't know that he had snuck in, mimicked her husband, and got to her on her most fertile day. He could then reveal himself, and she'd never know whose baby she had, without tests, and most women wouldn't want to know something like that that badly. Besides, how would she explain a paternity test to her husband? Yes, if you had to do this story, you could have done more with it. Oh, and quit re-submitting stories under different names. That's just tacky. Write a story or don't submit. When you do that, it makes me wonder if you've harvested stories from other authors, changed the names, and submitted them as your idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOP 5

Yep, right up there in the top five WORST EVER "stories" to have appeared on Lit!

Please, never write/submit another word. EVER.

Without even going near what others are saying about rape, this was truly, truly awful "writing". Please stop.

drrtyminddrrtymindover 7 years ago

Yeah, as if the Rape angle wasn't disturbing enough (and it IS a rape story, make no mistake about that), it's compounded by the fact that this author is a TERRIBLE writer with little to no command of the English language. Seriously, do us all a favor, and don't submit anything else. Absolute trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story!

Don't worry about the other comments. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous