Seducing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I fell forwards onto my front feeling completely exhausted, with my dad's head between my legs and pressing against my pelvic bone. We just lay there for a few minutes, saying nothing, but recovering. Dad was the first to say something. He told me we shouldn't have done that and how wrong it was because we were father and daughter. I protested and said it felt natural and if it was so wrong we wouldn't have had such a good time together. Dad mused this for a few minutes, he tried to argue he was right and what we'd done was wrong.

'I turned around and sat with his head between my legs, his face was glistening with my juices and my eyes travelled down towards his cock but stopped on his stomach which was still covered in his cum. I told him I'd convince him otherwise and slipped down over his head opening my legs again so his face was close to my pussy. I started to lick the cum off his stomach working my way down towards his cock which I then took in my mouth. I took it out of my mouth and started to run my tongue up and down the shaft, licking up all that lovely cum and cleaning him thoroughly. My tongue flicked over his balls and the taste was delicious. As I did, he brought his arms up over the tops of my thighs and once again started to lick my pussy. His cock grew as I put it back into my mouth and started to fill it so full that I started to gag as it reached down my throat.

'Dad took one of his arms away and brought his hand to the back of my head pushing down hard, forcing his cock to the back of my throat. I gagged again and this seemed to spur him on, so much so I'm sure his cock was getting harder and bigger in my mouth and throat. His tongue shot into my pussy hole, rimming it while his hand pushed my head down hard and he thrust his pelvis back and forth fucking my mouth and forcing as much as he could down my throat. I was a little scared of what was happening, I'd never done this before and I was nervous of being sick on Dad.

'Within a few minutes he let out a huge groan and I felt a wave of cum shoot into the back of my throat causing me to gag even more as it pumped its way down my throat and into my stomach. As it did, I started to cum again and opening my legs wider so I could push my pussy onto his mouth hard as I released yet another load of my own cum. He started to cough as I sprayed into his mouth as wave after wave of my juices filled his mouth and covered his face.

'I rolled off and lay back with my legs open wide. We lay there panting and exhausted at what we'd just done. I was in heaven; I'd just sucked my dad off and got him to lick my pussy.

'He sat up and looked at me; he told me I was beautiful and he couldn't believe we'd done what we'd just done. He was grinning from ear to ear as he spoke. We showered and cleaned up, then went downstairs and started to make the evening meal for when my mother and brother got home. I did manage to give Dad a hands-free blow job in the kitchen which he seemed to enjoy and returned the compliment by laying me on the dining room table and eating my pussy.

'Mum and my brother returned home a couple of hours later and we all sat down to our evening meal as though nothing had happened, well, except for the odd furtive look between Dad and me which seemed to go unnoticed.'

"And that's how I started having sex with my dad," Lyndsey told Heather and me. We had sat and listened intently as she drank more and more wine whilst she told her story.

"Is that really true?" Heather asked.

Lyndsey nodded, "Hand on heart. I've been fucking my dad for the last 7 years since I was 18."

"I don't believe you," I protested. I felt it just couldn't be true, "That has to be a story from a porn site or something."

Lyndsey reached into her bag and brought out her phone. She scrolled through several screens then triumphantly turned the screen towards us.

"This is me with my dad's cock in my mouth."

She started to flick through the photographs.

"And this is me with his cum on my face, and this is me with Dad naked. As you can see his cock is hard and in my hand and he's got his fingers on my pussy."

We looked at the pictures completely astonished at what she was showing us. We'd met her dad on a few occasions when he'd come to collect her for the weekend so we could see it was him.

"So what do you girls think? You ever fucked your dad?" Lyndsey asked.

"NO!" Heather and I replied in unison.

Lyndsey offered a smile and there was a glint in her eye I'd never seen before.

"Ever thought about it?" she asked, a mischievous undertone in her voice.

"A couple of times," Heather admitted. "My dad is a really nice man and I love him to bits. He's got a nice body too for someone who's 44."

Something was stirring inside of me and I started to imagine my own father naked and looking down at me as he rammed his cock in and out of my pussy.

"I am now," I chipped in.

Lyndsey seized the moment and she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice.

"So why not do it? You both say your dad is a decent fella. so go for it. Get fucked by your dads. Let them set the bench mark for what being fucked really is."

We talked into the early hours with Lyndsey offering us advice on how to go about fucking our own fathers, how to manufacture situations and subtly come on to our fathers without being direct or obvious.

It was around 5am before we went to our rooms and I was in deep thought about what Lyndsey had told us. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it was a brilliant idea. All the taboo surrounding, having sex with my dad as well as the element of getting caught, made my heart skip a beat every time I thought about it. I masturbated myself to sleep thinking about how it would be to have my own father's fingers or, better still, his cock inside of me.

The next morning, Lyndsey was looking the worse for the drink she'd consumed the previous night. She looked incredibly rough, her eyes were bleary and she hadn't brushed her hair. She sat at the kitchen island and I handed her a black coffee. She smiled at me and blinked slowly several times as she took a tentative sip of the hot black liquid. We sat in silence for a few minutes, Lyndsey looking into her coffee cup taking the occasional sip and slowly draining the contents of her mug. I took the plunge and brought up the night before and the topic of conversation, not really knowing if it was the drink talking or if she regretted telling us what she told us. Lyndsey was fine about it and told me she was glad she'd told us her dirty little secret. She wasn't ashamed or embarrassed and, in fact, she was only too happy to answer any questions I had, but, first of all, she needed a couple of pain killers along with another cup of coffee. I poured her another cup, grabbing some pain killers from the cupboard, and handed both to her. She threw the tablets into her mouth, then took a large mouthful of the coffee, then thanked me, offering me a weak smile. We talked about the previous night's conversation, with Lyndsey telling me she was glad it came out as she really had nobody to share her secret with. As we talked, Heather came into the kitchen and joined the conversation. We sat drinking our coffee once again talking about incest, about fucking our fathers, with Lyndsey offering advice and answering any questions Heather and I had.

The next few weeks, we didn't manage to spend much time together due to work commitments, but we managed to get a weekend off. Heather and I were so unsure about how to go about getting our respective dads into the sack, Lyndsey offered to help. We had the next four weekends off together and hatched a plan.

The first weekend, we'd stay over at Lyndsey's house and she'd create a situation where Heather and I could join in with her and her dad. It was ideal because her brother was away at university and her mother would be away for the weekend, staying with her parents. We would have the whole weekend and the house to ourselves, so we would have plenty of time to seduce him. Lyndsey was convinced her father would be up for it but it had to be done right as three women coming onto him full on would, no doubt, scare him off and possibly shut everything down.

The second weekend, we'd stay at Heather's house, though this would be more difficult because her mother never went away. Her brother and sister had left the family home, so they wouldn't be an issue, but her mother would be. However, as her mother volunteered at an animal rescue center, we would have very limited time to activate the plan and get her dad in the sack.

And on the third and final weekend, we'd stay at my house and manufacture a situation there, although the details were hazy at best. I had no idea exactly how we'd go about getting my father in the mood to play along with us.

All this was ideal and great in theory, but in practice would it work? Only time would tell.

Chapter II

Lyndsey's House

We arrived at lunch time on the Friday and intended to stay until the Monday. We were welcomed with open arms into the house and settled in quickly. The house wasn't a large place, a standard 4 bedroom house which was completely detached in a reasonably isolated area. Heather and I were asked if we minded sharing a bed in the spare room and we readily agreed. Lyndsey would stay in her old room so her dad would get easy access to her. The plan was, when Lyndsey's mum went away, we'd behave normally and go to bed reasonably early so we could put the plan into action.

Heather and I would wait for Lyndsey's text message, which would be pre-typed so all she had to do was hit send as she "put her phone away", telling us she was with her father. Then one of us would go to the toilet and investigate the noises coming from Lyndsey's room as she would be rather vocal. The other would then venture out to find the other and catch her in bed with Lyndsey and her father. OK, so it wasn't exactly a brilliant plan, but then again the simplest plans are often the ones most likely to work.

During the course of the evening, I did notice one or two furtive looks and smiles between Lyndsey and her father accompanied by the occasional slight wink. As arranged, at 10pm we all retired to bed under the guise of it having been a long day and the travelling having taken it out of us. Lyndsey's father, however, stayed up to watch a film, much to our frustration. Lyndsey wasn't at all fazed by this; in fact it was better as she could go downstairs for a drink of water and leap on her dad as he lay on the sofa.

Lyndsey's dad wasn't bad looking, a tad portly, but his 6ft frame carried it well and I really did like him. He was really easy going and relaxed about most things. Lyndsey left the room and went downstairs for her drink while Heather and I lay in bed quietly chatting with an air of excitement. After 20 minutes or so Heather decided she couldn't take the tension any longer and followed Lyndsey downstairs to 'catch' Lyndsey and her father having sex. I followed and managed to find a place at the top of the stairs offering me a view into the living room through the open door. I could see Lyndsey on her knees in front of her father sucking his cock greedily. Heather, who was watching them, looked at me and nodded as I went back to our bedroom to wait for a while before joining them. I heard muffled voices through my closed door and my heart was pounding in my chest as I tried to listen to what was being said, but I couldn't make it out. After about 10 minutes, I heard footsteps on the landing as three people walked past my room.

I waited 15 more minutes before I ventured out to find out what was going on. We figured, if her dad wouldn't go for it, there would be a lot of commotion and I'd know the plan had failed. I crept out of the bedroom and headed off to Lyndsey's room. The door was open ever so slightly, just enough for me to see inside.

I heard the bed creaking and some moaning as I approached the door and I peered inside. I saw Lyndsey and Heather laid on their sides with their legs wide open in a 69 position eating each other's pussies while her dad sat in a chair watching what was going on, slowly stroking his own cock. I gently pushed the door open and stood watching for a few seconds before Lyndsey's dad looked over at me smiling.

"Come in Vicky and join the party," he beckoned me in.

I suddenly felt like I'd been set up, but went into the room anyway. Heather and Lyndsey were on the bed completely naked and engrossed in what they were doing, so they paid no attention to me. I was a little shocked as I didn't think Lyndsey and Heather were interested in women, let alone each other. I decided to take the plunge and join them, slipping out of my night dress then dropping it onto the floor as I walked towards the bed. Lyndsey's dad beckoned me over to him and guided me to sit on his knee. His cock was rock hard as I sat down.

"Will you stroke my cock for me while we watch?" he asked with a huge smile on his face.

I sat on his lap and shifted my position so his cock was sticking up between my thighs. I then took hold of it and started gently running my extended fingers up and down the shaft. It felt really thick in my hand, not so much long, but it was much bigger than anything I'd held before.

As I worked his cock, pre-cum was dripping down the shaft lubricating it.

"Be careful, I don't want to cum too soon," Lyndsey's dad whispered in my ear, as the fingertips of his left hand ran up and down my spine sending little shock waves into my body. His right hand was firmly, but expertly, massaging my right breast and he nipped my nipple through his fingers occasionally. I could feel myself getting wet as I sat slowly wanking his cock with my fingertips, while watching my two best friends lick each other out. The fingers of his right hand found their way to my clit and started to work it. Things were a little awkward as both of us were in the same place, but we managed to work around each other.

*********************

We watched as Lyndsey and Heather worked each other up to orgasm, when they both let out a scream as they came. Then Heather rolled off Lyndsey, flopping back onto the bed. Lyndsey's dad took my hand away from his cock and moved me off his knee. He took me by the hand and lay me on the bed beside Heather. He then turned Lyndsey around so all three of us were laid the same way. Gently, he pulled each of us in turn towards the bottom of the bed with the small of our backs on the edge of it, then he pushed our thighs open so we were all laid on the edge of the bed, our legs open wide and exposing our pussies to him. He then dropped to his knees in front of us.

"Now it's my turn to make you girls cum," he said, as he slipped between my thighs, plunging his mouth onto my pussy. OH MY GOD!!! That expert tongue was fantastic as he licked, sucked and ate my pussy. It was everything Lyndsey said it was and a whole lot more. I quickly came, cumming so hard I sat up so I could arch my back and push my pussy onto his mouth.

I quivered and shook as I came again and a third time as he worked his tongue over my clit. He didn't stop and I didn't want him to stop. Suddenly, I started to shake as yet another orgasm built up inside of me and I felt a strange sensation which felt like my whole womb and stomach was contracting. I heard a distinctive whoosh as I started to squirt into his mouth. He lapped it up as I came again and again in my first multiple orgasm.

I fell back onto the bed exhausted and laughed, feeling elated at the pleasure I'd just received.

Next, he moved to Heather and performed the same act on her. As she came, she screamed, shaking her head from side to side while tensing her body, as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. As he licked, she came again and again then pushed his head away begging him to stop as she couldn't cum again.

"Now for my second favourite pussy," he said, as he knelt between Lyndsey's thighs. She put her feet on the bed and flopped her legs open wide so he had unlimited access to her pussy. Heather and I watched as he performed the same act on her. It took what seemed like only seconds for Lyndsey to cum in waves, squirting all over his face and into his mouth as she bucked and tensed with the intense pleasure.

Again he licked and sucked several orgasms out of Lyndsey before drawing back.

Lyndsey's dad stood up and in front of us. He was slowly wanking his cock as he spoke.

"Now girls, how would you like some cock?" he asked. his eyes darting from each one of us to the next. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip of his cock. So much so, it was falling onto the carpet like a little water fall.

"YES PLEASE," we all replied in unison.

"Daddy, play cock roulette like you do with me and Mummy," Lyndsey requested.

"Me and Mummy??" I asked .

Lyndsey looked at me smiling. "Yeah, a few months back we managed to get Mum in on the act. We found out she loves to lick my pussy while Daddy fucks me. Then, when he cums, she sucks all the spunk out."

"One game of cock roulette coming up ..... Pardon the pun," Lyndsey's dad said.

He positioned us all on the bed so we were laid flat on our backs with our bums sort of hanging off the edge. Our legs were wide open, offering him our eager pussies. He positioned himself between my thighs, taking hold of my calves and lifting my legs into the air and wide open, allowing him full access to me. Positioning his cock at the entrance to my wet hole, he thrust into me hard and deep with a groan.

"Fucking hell, that's a tight pussy," he said, as he pushed the full length of his cock into me. I thought he was going to split me in two his cock was so thick.

"How do you play?" Heather asked.

"Ah well, Daddy fucks us in turn, giving each one of us 10 hard strokes, then 20, 30, 40 and so on, until he cums. The winner is the one he cums in and the loser has to suck all the spunk out of the winner's pussy," Lyndsey explained

Lyndsey's dad started to pump my pussy.

"One .... Two .... Three .... Four .....," Lyndsey and Heather counted with glee with each thrust he made.

On reaching ten, he pulled out and drove his cock into Heather who gasped as he entered her.

"One .... Two .... Three .... Four .....," Lyndsey and I counted again and, on the tenth thrust, he pulled out then moved to Lyndsey, pushing his cock into her.

Heather and I again counted the thrusts. After a couple of turns with each of us we increased the count to fifteen, then twenty, then thirty. At forty thrusts. he was slamming his cock into me hard and fast with the encouragement of Lyndsey.

"Fuck her Daddy, fuck her hard. Cum in that tight little 18-year-old pussy, Daddy," she begged him.

This was too much for him.

"I can't hold back any more!" he mumbled, as his thrusts became more deliberate and he finally came with a huge thrust, pushing his cock deep and hard inside of me. He spurted stream after stream of hot cum while holding his cock deep in my aching wet cunt. I came a few seconds later, the sensation of feeling him spurting inside of me, along with his pubic bone pressing hard against my clit, sent waves of pleasure through my body. I gasped and screamed as I felt his cock pulsing with each spurt.

He looked down at me and smiled, telling me what a lucky girl I was because I'd won. Heather and Lyndsey were finger fucking each other as they watched. Lyndsey's dad looked at Heather.

"I think you should suck all that cum out of Vicky's cunt while Lyndsey finger fucks you from behind and sucks my cock clean" he suggested. Heather dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed in front of me.

"But I've never been with another woman," I protested.

Heather looked up at me from between my legs.

"It's easy, just let me do all the work." she mewed .as she started to lap at my dripping pussy oozing Lyndsey's dad's cum. I felt Heather's mouth hit my dripping cunt and her tongue went inside me, lapping up the fresh load of cum that was dripping out. Lyndsey knelt behind Heather and started finger fucking her. Her dad stood beside her and guided his semi-hard cock into her mouth so she could suck it clean of my juices and the remaining cum dripping out of the end.