Seducing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's tongue was driving me crazy. It was just firm enough for me to feel it, but light enough not to make me cum straight away. She teased as she lapped at my pussy, driving me wild as she parted my lips with her fingers.

"Make me cum Heather, make me cum please," I begged her, as my back started to arch and my head drove its way into the mattress. Heather stopped for a moment and I looked at her, my juices and cum dripping down her chin.

"Only if you promise to squirt into my mouth," she smiled ,then went back to what she was doing. "

I've never squirted before ... Oh god!! Oh god!!" I moaned, as her tongue became firmer and firmer. I started to pant hard as my orgasm built up inside of me. Finally, I came with a huge squirt of my own ejaculate and piss which she drank down with enthusiasm.

Lyndsey was still working on her dad's cock and was finger fucking Heather who herself started to cum. As she did, I heard the squirt of her juices hit the carpet and she cried out. Lyndsey left her dad's cock and started to lick Heather from behind, which caused her to start shaking and bucking.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again," she panted, as she gripped my thighs. With a shudder, Heather came again. "Hmmmm, you're pissing yourself Heather," Lyndsey mewed, as she lapped up the juices.

With our orgasms over, her dad guided Lyndsey to the bed.

"OK girls, you've had your fun, it's time to give Lyndsey some fun too. Kiss her, lick her, finger fuck her," he ordered ,taking charge of the three women before him and directing us. Heather and I did as we were told and our fingers and tongues worked on Lyndsey's body until she came again and again. I was amazed at how easy it was to lick another woman's pussy. I could taste a sweet fluid along with what I assumed was the watery taste of piss on her pussy which drove me wild. The smell, the taste, the sensation of that hard little clit rolling around under the tip of my tongue was spurring me on and on to yet another wonderful orgasm.

Finally we were exhausted and we lay on the bed, smiles on our faces our bodies aching from our efforts. We climbed into the king size bed and Lyndsey's dad joined us. We fell asleep in each other's arms, content.

I woke the next morning to find Lyndsey and her dad fucking vigorously. Her legs were up and wrapped around his back as she encouraged her dad to cum inside of her.

"Fuck me Daddy, push your cock deep into your little girls pussy and cum deep inside me," she begged. Within a few minutes he was thrusting deep inside of her as he came.

"Where do you get your energy?" I asked.

Lyndsey's dad looked at me and smiled.

"Just because I'm almost 50, doesn't mean I'm past it," he grinned, as he rolled off Lyndsey.

Lyndsey looked at me.

"Three horny little cunts are bound to get any man going," she said, as she ran her hand down her body, her fingers entering her pussy and swirling around inside. She took her cum-soaked fingers out and offered them to me; I licked them clean.

We all showered and dressed, then had breakfast. We spent the day sun-bathing by the pool and chatting about the previous night. Lyndsey's dad made sure we had plenty to drink and kept our sun tan lotion topped up in between going about his daily chores.

The rest of the weekend was spent fucking, sucking and cumming as much as we could. Sadly, Lyndsey's mother came home early so the fun stopped. Although she approved of her husband and daughter having sex together, she wouldn't have approved of her husband fucking two other women as well.

Heather's House

All week the excitement built as we planned and planned how to get Heather's dad into the sack. Her parents were lovely. Her father was cute, dark hair, incredible blue eyes and around his mid 40's with a touch of a middle aged spread. Her mother was around the same age with long red hair and a nice figure for a woman of her age. She was very friendly towards us and welcomed us to the house with open arms.

The house was huge, lots of rooms including a library, study, two lounges and plenty of bedrooms. Lyndsey and I were shown to separate rooms which disappointed us a little as we would have liked to be together, but we accepted our rooms with grace.

The Friday evening was spent chatting and enjoying a meal together while drinking wine. I kept giving Heather's dad flirting looks, but he didn't seem to respond at all. He was more interested in his wife.

We went to bed around midnight and went to our separate rooms. I started to get texts from Heather and Lyndsey expressing concerns of how we should go about seducing Heather's dad. The June weather was scorching hot so I suggested bikinis and a bit of sunbathing in the garden the next day. Both agreed, though we were stuck on who should make the first move on Heather's dad. We decided to see which of us got the best response out of him the next day.

Breakfast was at 8am and Heather's mum left at 8:30 to do her volunteer work leaving us alone in the house with her dad. The day was going to be really hot, the weather clock on the kitchen shelf reporting an outside temperature of 18C already.

Heather's dad was sat at the table eating toast and drinking coffee when Heather asked him if he minded us doing some sun bathing in the garden. His eyes lit up at the suggestion and he agreed readily and rapidly. At least the first stage of our plan was put into place and set in motion.

We left the table and returned to our rooms to get changed. I had brought a bikini that was a size too small on me to make sure I was showing the maximum amount of flesh. Lyndsey wore little more than a G-string and what looked to be two very small handkerchiefs ,that only just covered her nipples, tied together with bits of dental floss. Heather wore a bikini that fitted her perfectly and covered a lot more than Lyndsey's bikini did.

We each grabbed a towel to lie on and went out into the garden and laid on the grass in the hot morning sun. We quietly chatted wondering just how to manufacture a situation when Heather's dad appeared.

"You girls are going to get sun burnt if you're not careful," he said, as he approached us with a bottle of sun tan lotion in his hand which he handed to Heather.

"Why don't you join us Dad?" Heather asked.

"No, I can't. I have a few bits and pieces to do around the house," he protested.

"Oh, come on! Sit in the sun with us for a little while," Lyndsey chipped in, pointing to a sun lounger on the patio. "You could sit on that and chat with us for a while."

"I really couldn't," he protested again, but the protest seemed weak at best.

"Oh please! It would be nice to get to know our host for the weekend," I said,with a smile ,hoping the three of us ganging up on him would beat him into submission.

"I really wouldn't want to intrude."

"Dad, you won't be intruding. Get the lounger and join us .... Please Daddy!" Heather almost begged.

He smiled at us all in turn. "OK, you win! But just five minutes, OK? I've got things I need to do."

Heather's dad went and got the sun lounger and placed it beside us, then sat looking all three of us over.

Lyndsey was the first to make a move. "Heather, would you put some sun tan lotion on me please? I can feel myself burning."

"Sure," Heather replied, picking up the bottle and moving over to Lyndsey. She squirted some into her hand and started to apply it to Lyndsey's back.

"I don't want any tan lines," Lyndsey declared. "Undo my bikini top will you?"

Heather did as she was asked and let the thin straps fall to Lyndsey's side, then spread the sun tan lotion over her back, working her way down from the shoulders, along her back and towards her arse where she rubbed the lotion over her bare cheeks, taking her time to caress them.

I looked over at Heather's dad who was intently watching what was going on. I was convinced I could see a little bit of a bulge in his trousers as he sat, not saying a word.

"I'm feeling a little left out here, would you mind?" I asked him, as I pointed to the bottle of sun tan lotion.

He looked uncomfortable at my request. "I'm not sure I should ...," he said, trying to hide his enthusiasm.

"Dad! Don't be rude please! Would you like Vicky to burn? And it was your idea we use the lotion to stop us burning," she told him curtly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose you have a point sweetheart," he said, getting off the lounger and grabbing the bottle of suntan lotion. As he moved, I could clearly make out he was starting to get hard with just the slightest of bulges in his shorts. He sat beside me and put some of the lotion in his hand then started to cover my back in it.

"Would you undo my strap please? Like Lyndsey, I don't want tan lines either," I asked as I lay on my front, resting my face on my arms. I opened my eyes and could see the hint of a smile on Heather's and Lyndsey's faces as they glanced towards Heather's father who was running his hands up and down my back to apply the lotion.

He did as he was asked and I felt the strap fall to my sides. He started to rub the lotion in quickly but avoided my arse cheeks.

"It would be nice to be able to sit down," I said, as his hands half massaged and half caressed my back, albeit in a rushed way. He followed my suggestion, rubbing more lotion into my arse cheeks quickly to try and avoid prolonged contact. He made his way down the backs of my legs and, as he came back up, I was sure I felt a thumb just brush past my pussy lips as he worked his way back up to my arse.

I shuffled a little and opened my legs a little wider for him. He coughed and commented just how hot it was. I looked over at Lyndsey and Heather who seemed to be giggling at the antics. I asked him to slow down a little and offer a more even coat, especially over my calves and the backs of my thighs, not forgetting the sides of my legs too, since they were exposed to the sun. I felt his hands stop for a moment then start again. He stopped again for a second and applied some more sun tan lotion to his hands before return to my lower calves and gently, but firmly, massaging the lotion into them. He slowly worked his way up my legs, taking care to spread the lotion over my inner and outer legs with his thumbs and fingers. He made his way half way up my left leg before moving to my right and doing the same.

He was building up a lot of tension in me, almost driving me crazy with the anticipation of his hands reaching the tops of my thighs. Slowly but surely, he worked his way past the backs of my knees and I couldn't help tensing a little as his hands brushed past them. Finally he reached the tops of my thighs and spent more time than he should have on the backs of them, just below my bum and the sides. His hands ran down to the backs of my knees and his thumbs slid to my inner knee and ran their way up until the crook of his index finger and thumbs were pushed into the crease separating my bum and top thigh. He became a little bolder with his thumbs and I could just feel the tips of them brush over me outside of my pussy lips. Several times he did this. I adjusted my position again, opening my legs just a little wider and exposing what must have been the tight triangle of material which covered my pussy.

Applying more lotion to his hands, he coated the backs of my thighs again and again, massaging the slippery oil into my skin. The tips of his thumbs became bolder and bolder until I could feel them pressing firmly into my pussy lips as he ran his hands from the inside to the outside of my legs.

With a final application of lotion, he again rubbed it into my bum, the base of my back and all the way up to my shoulders. Suddenly he stopped and said he really had to go to get things done, got up and left, before I had the chance to turn and protest. I watched as he rapidly entered the house.

Heather and Lyndsey were laid out in the full sun having covered each other in sun tan lotion. "He was touching me up!!" I declared to them.

Heather raised her head. "He was? Wow! He's got a thing for you then."

Lyndsey shifted her position and lay on her side behind Heather. She put an arm around Heather and ran her fingertips up and down her stomach. "You know, Heather, if he was touching Vicky up, he'll have a raging hard-on by now. He'll be in there wanking away over that," she suggested.

Heather turned and looked at Lyndsey. "You really think so?"

"Yeah! He'll be working his cock furiously, so you'd best be quick."

"Be quick?" Heather questioned.

"What better chance is there but to catch your dad wanking?"

"Then what?"

"Well, ask if you can watch or offer to finish him off."

Heather shook her head. "I couldn't be that forward."

"Of course you could! It's just like catching a boyfriend wanking. You'd be able to follow that up wouldn't you?"

"Well yeah, of course, but this is my dad we're talking about."

"No he isn't, he's a hard cock you want. Now go get him tiger, before he cums and it's too late. Go on! Be quick about it."

Heather looked thoughtful for a second. "I suppose you're right. Fuck it!!! I'm gonna do it," she said firmly as she got up and walked into the house. Lyndsey and I got up after her and followed her in. We walked through the kitchen and peered in the living room to find both empty. We just caught sight of Heather vanishing up the stairs so followed her and sat at the top of the stairs listening intently.

Heather walked to the door of her parents' bedroom and hesitated for a second. She could hear some shuffling and heavy breathing accompanied by moans of: "Oh yeah!, that's it. Keep going, keep going."

Heather slowly pushed open the door to see her dad standing facing the window with his right arm moving back and forth rapidly. "Who you talking to Dad?" she asked.

He turned around so quickly he almost fell over, his face full of shock. "I... I... I...," he stammered with his cock still in his right hand and his balls being squeezed by his left.

Heather smiled. "I heard you talking Dad and wondered who you were talking to."

His cock shrank and he let go of it. He half walked and half staggered to the bed and sat down, trying to cover himself with his hands. "I was having some private time honey and you really should have knocked," he said very weakly, his eyes looking down towards his shorts which were round his ankles.

Heather walked into the room. "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to disturb you," she said playfully, while still walking towards him. "Do you often have 'private time?" she asked, her voice quivering ever so slightly.

Her dad was still looking down. "Well yeah, your mother and I don't make love often these days. The spark has gone from our sex lives so I often end up in here jerking off when she's out."

Heather sat beside her dad on the bed and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's OK Dad, we all do it you know," she offered reassuringly.

"I know, but having to resort to this,"

"Shhhhh, it's OK Daddy. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she reassured him, rubbing his shoulder with her thumb. Despite his portly figure, her dad was still quite muscly and his shoulders were firm to the touch. She was enjoying what she felt and ran her hand down the outside of his upper arm; it felt big and strong.

Her dad turned his head to look at her, his eyes filled with a mixture of confusion and embarrassment. "I honestly don't know what to say."

Heather took his right hand and held it; she looked into his eyes and smiled. "You don't have to say anything," she said, as her hand ran across his thigh towards his now soft cock.

He jumped and got up. "Heather, what the hell are you doing?" he asked, his voice full of shock.

Heather wasn't sure how to react to this. Although she didn't expect things to be easy, she'd never really considered what a challenge this could be. "Well, I thought I'd help you out Daddy."

His eyes narrowed and his face displayed a mix of shock and disbelief at what she seemed to be suggesting. "Heather honey, I love you to bits and would do anything for you, but not that. We can't, you're my daughter."

Heather decided to be bold. "Do you know what I was doing last weekend Daddy?"

"No."

"Last weekend I spent fucking and sucking Lyndsey and Vicky, along with Lyndsey's father. We spent the whole weekend having a great time together," she told him, her voice placing great emphasis on the word 'together'.

He looked more shocked. "Together?? What do you mean together?"

"If you're asking if Lyndsey was having sex with her dad too, then the answer is yes. Lyndsey, Vicky and I were talking one night about how fantastic you all are and how much we love you as our fathers. Lyndsey has been fucking her dad for years and really enjoying it. So we hatched a plot to seduce him – which, I have to add, took no doing at all – then you and next weekend we'll be going to Vicky's parents' house to seduce him and get him in the sack. It's not wrong; nobody gets hurt and we all had a fantastic time. There's something about an older man. It's better because he knows what he's doing far more than the young boys of our age do," she explained.

"But you're my daughter! I couldn't! I just couldn't."

"But you can come up here and wank off?"

"Well ... I have three gorgeous women staying with me for the weekend, sunbathing in the garden dressed in hardly anything."

"Three gorgeous women? Either I'm a gorgeous woman or I'm your daughter. I can't be both Daddy."

"You know what I mean," he said curtly. "And that little tease Vicky laying there getting me to put suntan lotion on her while she writhes about and opens her legs and has her arse on show! I mean! How could any bloke resist that?"

Heather stood up and took off her bikini. "Can you resist this Daddy?" she asked, posing for him with her hands on her hips. She was becoming bolder.

He looked her up and down, his cock starting to respond to her nakedness. "Fucking hell! You are stunning honey. A really gorgeous young woman, but that doesn't change the fact you're my daughter."

Heather giggled. "Your cock says otherwise Daddy," she said, looking at his growing cock.

He looked down and saw his cock was almost fully erect. "That's just a natural reaction."

"Yes, such a natural reaction that your cock is getting hard over your naked daughter and her two almost naked friends, one of whom you touched up."

He shook his head and tried to cover up his now hard cock. "But we can't do anything Heather, it would be wrong."

"And that's the best bit about it Daddy. It's so wrong and so naughty, it's a huge turn-on."

Instead of covering his cock, he now had his hand wrapped around it. He wasn't wanking, but he was holding it tightly. "This isn't fair Heather," he said weakly.

Heather sat on the bed then lay back propping herself up with her elbows. She opened her legs to show him her pussy. "This is for you Daddy, if you want it."

"Oh god! Heather, I can't, I honestly can't."

"Go with it Daddy, just go with it and see if you can."

He started to rub his cock with long slow strokes. "Oh Heather! I can't help myself honey. Seeing you laid there like that gets me so hard."

Heather beckoned for him to stand beside her and he complied with her request. He stood to the side of the bed looking at her pussy while slowly but deliberately stroking his cock. She lay back and ran a hand over her full round breasts. then down her stomach and towards her pussy. Carefully, slowly and deliberately, she slid a middle finger between her pussy lips and started to gently massage her clit. Her dad watched intently as he stroked his cock a little harder and faster.

Both of them started to masturbate in silence while watching each other.

Lyndsey and I decided to make our move; we walked into the bedroom. "Is this a private partly or can anyone join in?" Lyndsey asked, as she removed what was supposed to be a bikini. I followed suit and took mine off throwing it to one side. Heather's dad continued what he was doing as he watched Lyndsey and me strip naked and walk over to the bed. Heather raised her head and smiled at us as she also continued to masturbate.