All Comments on 'Seducing Denny'

by rob1949

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Loved your story. Wish it was longer and included more of the weekend. But it was hot and enjoyable.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 8 years ago
Seems so easy

I think a lot of guys can be had this way. The problem is figuring out a way to make it work without making them upset of angry.

One time I was sleeping with this young married guy, who was helping me move. I got horny and touched his dick through his underwear and he got really hard, the he moved, I thought he had waken. The he said "You started it, Now finish it" So I did. It was an enjoyable suck and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like the story immensely

What a great story, finding someone to fuck me that would be keeping what we were doing a secret. I really want to find a fuck buddy but don't know how to go about it. Even though I'm a widower now and getting old I still feel the need to hide how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sailor in Long Beach

In the 60's and 70's I was a sailor around Long Beach from time to time, we were stationed in San Diego but would spend time in the shipyard in Long Beach. I was married and didn't have much money. I learned I could get a ride back to the shipyard by letting guys pick me up and suck me off. One night a guy in a convertible picked me up and we went to his place, I tried sucking him off but he didn't like my teeth and he sucked me off for a long time. I asked him to finger fuck me while he was sucking and kept asking for more fingers. My legs were over his shoulders and I asked him to please fuck me. He couldn't get it up so we didn't do it. For many years now I have jacked off fantasizing what that would have been like. I'm an old widower now and still want to find someone to fuck me, don't really know how to get it done. I envy you your experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous