Seducing Holly

Story Info
White wife-hung black stud with husband's consent.
14k words
4.37
367.1k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers

Another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece.

*

My name is Paul, and I have worked at GMAF for about five years. I am 28, and have worked my ass off trying to get ahead. There is an opening for a junior vice-president, and I intend to have it. There are others in line for the same position, but I believe that I am the most qualified. If not as qualified, at least, more determined. I earn a very good wage, but since I was married a year ago, we could certainly use the extra money. A fourteen hundred dollar a month mortgage, and two car payments, takes a big bite out of the paycheck.

My wife, Holly, is presently unemployed. She is 24, 5' 3", 34-24-36. She is not a movie star, nor the most beautiful woman in the world, but she is very pretty, with a wholesome innocence about her. Have you ever heard of a 23-year-old virgin today? Well, Holly was. She comes from a very religious family, and is a devout Catholic. We had plans to start a family, until she was laid off from her PR job. We already have a baby room furnished and decorated. There's an opening in our mailroom, and I am trying to pull strings to get her hired here. It doesn't pay as much as she was used to, but still pays a good salary.

My immediate supervisor is Mr. Beal. That is what he demands everyone in his section call him. He is a large black male about 35. When he interviewed me five years ago, he said, "You will call me Mister Beal, and nothing but, Mister Beal." I have been intimidated by him ever since. We get along pretty well, but never anything personal is discussed. He seems to have gotten a little more friendly in the last year, or so. I don't think it is safe to have him as anything more than an impersonal supervisor. I have watched during the last five years and it seems as if he gets on friendly terms with someone, and less than a year later, they disappear. I have heard they always move to better jobs, but I still don't trust him. The first to leave was the man that took me under his wing, when I first started. He was a happy, well-adjusted man and never had a trouble in the world. Within a couple of months, after Mister Beal began being his bosom buddy, he became quiet, morose, and seemed to be in a world all his own. About eight months later, I came to work and his desk was empty. Mister Beal said he had taken a position with another company. The same circumstances have surrounded the friendship of four other friends of mine. It has been a couple of months since the last of "Mister Beal's" friends has left for bigger and better things.

"Hey, Paul, how's married life? You starting a family yet?" As Mister Beal was saying this, he was sitting down on the corner of my desk.

I was so surprised that all I could do is stammer, "Married life is wonderful, but we haven't tried for a family." Mister Beal made himself comfortable and seemed to be there to stay for a while.

"Is this her picture?" he said, looking at a 4 x 5 framed photo on my desk. It was the only picture I had of her in a swimming suit. "Seems to me, she has the wide hips of a very fertile woman. My mother always said you could tell a baby-making woman, by looking at her hips. I don't mean anything derogatory, by saying she has wide hips. I think they are beautiful. You have a very good-looking wife, and should be proud of her. Have you ever noticed black women? They all have large hips. That's why there are so many black babies. A black man is forever looking at a woman's ass. Well, so much for a history of black women's asses. If you need anything, let me know. You seem to be after that vice-presidents job. I'm pretty tight with old man Richardson. Want me to put in a word for you?"

I didn't know if I should be pissed, or had been complimented. "No, don't say anything to the old man. I will do this on my own. There is one little thing you might help me with. Holly has been unemployed for a couple of months. There is an opening in the mailroom. Who is the best person I can find to put in a good word for her? She really could use the job."

"I don't have anymore time to discuss it right now. Why don't you drop over to my house about 7 this evening? I live alone, and we can make a night out of it. Your little wife wouldn't mind if you stayed out one night, would she? We will discuss the mail room opening, and maybe, I can come up with suggestions to help you in your promotion," Mister Beal said, smiling.

"No, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She is always telling me I don't have to stay home every minute." I told him. As he left, I kept trying to figure out what he wanted. There was something behind this conversation, but, for the life of me, I didn't know what. Am I his next ' friend ' that leaves mysteriously? Maybe, there's nothing to it. There's a chance that he really will help, and Holly desperately wants a job. She's going crazy cooped up in that house every day, not to mention the money we are losing.

Holly was elated to hear that I was going over to Mister Beal's. She had never met him and knew nothing of his condescending attitude toward the employees in his department. I never discussed my dislike or mistrust of the man. I was still apprehensive of meeting him at his own home, but Holly needed that job, and it was just possible that he could help me with the old man.

I was ringing the bell at promptly 7pm. Mister Beal opened the door, and I was surprised to see him wearing a pair of shorts, and nothing else. He was displaying his muscular chest, and when I glanced down, there was a huge mound between his legs. I looked back into his eyes, but not before he had seen my eyes on his crotch.

There was a grin on his face, as he invited me in. "Come in! Come in! Right on time. I like a man that is punctual. Let's go out on the terrace, and tip a few cold ones. We can relax and get to know each other. You can tell me what I can do to help your pretty young wife."

After a half dozen cold beers, I was more relaxed. Especially, after Mister Beal told me in the privacy of his home to call him Jim or James. I was so surprised that I almost fell out of my chair!

"Well Paul, I think I can assure you that your wife will get that opening in the mailroom. Have her come tomorrow morning, and ask for Mrs. Maynard. Mrs. Maynard owes me a favor, and will be glad to do one for me. I believe that you would be better off working on the old man yourself. You are already the forerunner, and as determined as you are, you have a good chance without my help. Now, let's go inside and watch some home movies I have. Oh, by the way, these movies are pretty raunchy. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, I don't mind. I haven't seen a dirty movie in quite awhile. Holly doesn't like that kind of thing." I replied. "She is very religious and was a virgin when we married. She is very conservative and would never watch anything like that." My God, I can't believe I just told him that! It must be the alcohol. I'm not used to drinking. I haven't had a drink since I met Holly.

We went into the den, and he brought out a bottle of chilled brandy, with two glasses. He had a large screen television, and the DVD was already loaded. I was handed another glass, as he started the movie. It was an interracial fuck film, and starred a black male, with a white man and woman. It started out with the white man sucking the biggest black cock I had ever seen. The black man was eating the white woman. His tongue was as long as my dick. Jim filled my glass again, and I could see the bulge in his shorts had grown much larger, if that was possible. I had a raging six-inch hard on.

Jim said, " why don't you take your cock out and touch it while we enjoy the movie. I'm going to pull off my shorts, and do the same."

He had his back to me, when he pulled down his shorts. I dropped my pants and freed my hard dick. I sat back down and began stroking my cock. Then, he turned around, and I saw the monster between his legs. MY God! I couldn't believe that a dick could be that big! It was twice as long as mine, and much bigger around. He sat down next to me, and began stroking his massive shaft.

After a few minutes of stroking, he stopped, and looked me in the eyes, "You know what is more exciting?"

"What?" I croaked.

"Let me stroke yours, and you stroke mine."

At first, I thought he was joking, but looking into his face, I could see he was not. He reached over and put his hand on my cock. His big hand completely engulfed it, but he began moving his hand back and forth. I couldn't bring myself to touch his. I had never had any desire to touch another man's dick. He took my hand and placed it on the shaft of that monster of his. I didn't know what to do. Another man had my dick in his hand, and my hand was on his. What had I gotten myself into? I was so horny, that I was gently moving my hand back and forth, even as I was thinking.

"Now, I would say to just pretend that it is yours, but you could never pretend something that outrageous. So, instead stroke my dick until I shoot my load all the way across the room." He ordered.

His long shaft was soft and smooth, but hard as a brick. We are stroking each other with one hand and holding our brandy with the other. He set his glass down, and leaned over my lap. He put his mouth on my hard dick and I almost cum immediately. I tried pulling away, but there was no place to go. After all the drinking, watching the erotic movie, and the unbelievable feeling of his warm mouth on my cock was too much. I shot my load down his throat. He swallowed every drop! He licked my dick clean and sat up.

"Now, it's your turn." He said.

"What do you mean, 'my turn'?"

"Don't you think turn about is fair play? Did you think I would suck your little dick, and you not suck me? You never pushed me away, so you had to know that I would want you to do the same to me. Don't play dumb with me! Now, get down there and start sucking, and when I cum, don't lose a drop! You hear me?"

He grabbed my head and pushed it down onto his dick. At first, I just put the head into my mouth, but he wasn't satisfied with that. He pushed my head down until I was choking. I had about eight inches of hard, black cock in my mouth.

"You've been watching the video. You see how that white prick is sucking black dick. You do the same to me. Suck it good!"

I had no choice but to make him cum as soon as possible. But, could I swallow his jism? If I ever get out of here, I'll never get myself into a position like this again. God, why did I ever agree to come to his house? Why did I drink so much? I was sucking, but still had room for my hand to be masturbating him at the same time. There was no way I could take all his cock into my mouth. All of a sudden, I could feel his dick getting harder. He took my head and forced my mouth all the way down to his pubic hairs. I was choking! I couldn't breathe! Then, he was there! Spurt after spurt of cum was gushing down my throat. I didn't think he was ever going to stop. I fully believed I was going to die from lack of air. Finally, he finished, and released my head. Cum was dripping down his dick.

"Lick it clean. That's what I did for you." He commanded.

I licked and cleaned his still hard dick.

"I think we are finished for tonight. You probably want to go home and tell your wife the good news about her job. Don't let this little episode bother you. I am not gay and neither are you. It felt good, and wasn't so bad, was it?" he said.

After everything was over, and I knew I wasn't going to die, I had to admit that it felt good. It was certainly a new experience. Not one, I ever planned on repeating. So, I replied, "It's okay, but I don't believe that I could ever get into a habit of doing that."

"Oh, We aren't going to do this anymore, or, at least I'm not. This was just to get acquainted. In the near future, there will be a woman joining us. She will get the benefit of all the cum."

"A woman? I'm married. I cannot cheat on my wife. We have only been married a year. We would never cheat on each other." I almost yelled.

"Don't worry, you won't be cheating on her. Don't forget, I am Mister Beal at work tomorrow. Goodnight. It was a pleasurable evening."

I could still taste his cum in my mouth. I couldn't wait to get home and gargle. I'll put this behind me, and not think of it anymore. It's best, if I forget the whole thing. I was emotionally exhausted when I arrived home. Holly was delirious with joy that she was going back to work. She never noticed that anything was wrong with me.

Nothing was different when I saw Mister Beal the next day. He was friendly, but not overly so. Just before quitting time, he dropped a manila envelope on my desk.

"Open this after you leave, and be at my house at 7 this evening." He said in a commanding tone. He turned on his heels and walked away, without giving me a chance to reply.

I opened the envelope, as soon as I got to the car. I almost fainted! There were 8 x 10 glossies of me sucking his dick, and then licking it clean. There must have been a dozen pictures. My face was clearly visible, but nowhere was his face in a picture. I could have been sucking any black man's dick. Oh God! What does he want? I don't have any money. I didn't even go home. I just drove around in a daze. I had looked at the pictures over and over, trying to see if there was just one, where he would be recognized. They were 9 x11's, not 8 x 10's. Kodak didn't develop them; they were run off a computer. He must have had a digital camera trained on the sofa. I was at his door at 7pm. He opened it, before I could even ring.

"Hey Paul, come on in and lets get down to business. I know you are curious and I am ready and willing to satisfy your curiosity. Come into the den, and lets get comfortable. You look like you could use a drink."

We walked into the den and he sat down on the sofa. I started to set down next to him, when he said, "No, you get on your knees between my legs. Take out my cock, and suck on it while I tell you what you and I are going to do. You hesitate? You want copies of those pictures shown around work? You want copies sent to your family and your wife's family? You ready to give up your career? You will never get another job in this industry. Now, get on your knees and start sucking. I will tell you what else you are going to do."

He outweighed me by 60 pounds, and was much more muscular than me. I couldn't fight him and hope to win. He had me, and I still didn't know what he really wanted. I had no choice but to get on my knees and take out his long, limp dick. It began to grow as soon as my mouth covered the head.

As I sucked, he started to talk, "This is what you are going to help me with. You are going to help me seduce your wife. I am going to fuck her until she will never want another man. I am going to stretch her pussy, until I am the only one that can satisfy her. Your puny little dick will never be able to bring her to another climax. Keep bobbing your head! Grunt, if you understand." Good! I'm glad we understand each other. I am going to invite the two of you to dinner. You are going to accept the invitation to my house. Every chance you get; you are going to tell her what a great guy I am. You are going to tell her about the size of the monster you are sucking. You are going to tell her what great lovers blacks are. You are going to help me seduce her, or everybody in this town is going to see those pictures!" I will post them on the Internet. The whole world will see."

He was holding my head on his dick, and I couldn't even reply. Tears were running down my cheeks. What had I gotten myself into? And now my wife was involved! Poor innocent Holly! What was I going to do? This is what had happened to the other so-called friends of Mister Beal. Why had each of them gone along with this kind of thing for almost a year? Probably for the same reason I was going to, terrified of losing their job and reputation, terrified of losing their wife and all their possessions. Is it possible that after he fucks her, we can pull our life back together? Without those photos hanging over my head, I could start over in another city. He

began to stiffen and I knew what was going to happen. He began pumping load after load down my throat. I swallowed more easily this time. My God, I was a cocksucker!!!

"Thanks Paul. With a little practice, you could become very good at sucking black cock. You know what you are supposed to do, don't you? You weren't enjoying your sucking so much that you didn't hear me, were you? Let's not waste any time. Why don't you and the little wife come over for the weekend next Friday? That will give her time to get settled into her new job. You will also have time to embellish on all my attributes." He was still laughing as he said, "This house has plenty of room. We'll barbeque. There's a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. I'm sure she will enjoy a new and completely different lifestyle. You don't have to tell her how different. She will know by Sunday. Don't look so gloomy. We are going to have a wonderful time. At least, I am."

Still laughing, he pushed me out the door.

"Oh, and Paul, I almost forgot, no fucking. We want her horny for me, don't we?"

On the drive home, I realized that I had become resigned to the inevitable. The seduction of my wife was going to happen, whether I liked it or not. Curiously, I was a little excited about the whole thing. Sucking his big dick wasn't as repulsive as it had been at first. Could I help seduce her and then watch that gigantic cock penetrate her small pussy? Would she enjoy it, or hate me and call the police? Would she still love me? There were too many unknowns for me to sort out all at once.

At home, I told Holly about going to Mister Beal's. I told her that I had helped move some furniture and had strained myself. This got me off the hook of having to make love to her for a few days. She was excited about spending a weekend in a luxury victorian home, with a large pool and jacuzzi. I had entirely forgotten something. I had never told her that Mister Beal was black.

She went to work the next morning, and everything was almost normal for the next few days. She was waiting for me when I came in the door on Thursday. She was in a raging fury!

"How could you? Why didn't you tell me that Mister Beal was black? Do you think I am going to spend a weekend in a house with a black man?" She was screaming the words at me.

"How did you find out he was black?" I asked the stupid question without even thinking. I was trying to remain calm, even though my stomach was roiling inside.

"He came down to pick up his mail because his secretary was off today. He said he was so happy we were going to be his guests for a couple of days. I almost dropped through the floor! Why? Why were you keeping it a secret? You can tell him we changed our minds. Tell him anything, but get us out of this!" She said in a more reasonable voice.

"But, darling, I already accepted. He got you the job, didn't he? He's going to put in a good word with the old man for me. Did he talk nice? Wasn't he polite?

"Well, he was very nice and polite. I could tell he is well educated. We made small talk for a while. He complimented me on how pretty I am. That's something you haven't done in the last few days. Still, I do not care to be in close proximity of a black man for a weekend. You were going to wait until he answered the door, and let me be surprised, weren't you?"

I tried being reasonable and explained, "Look honey, I will be right there. I'll always be by your side. Once you get to know him, you will see he is really a very nice guy. He's a great conversationalist. He has a beautiful home and a large pool. It will be great to get away for a weekend. I don't know how to politely tell him we are not coming. There may go my promotion. He may recommend one of the other candidates. Couldn't you swallow your prejudice for just one weekend?" I could see she was starting to waver.

rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers