Seducing Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

nipple between his teeth. He turned his attention then to the other breast and repeated his lusting ministrations, causing Holly to go out of her mind with desire. She wanted it so badly! As Jim caressed her firm young breasts, cupping each mound in his hands to suck greedily at the tiny throbbing pink nipples, drawing them one at a time into his mouth so that he could flick his tongue around them, she felt she could almost cum right then!

She moaned with ecstasy, feeling her want building up again in her belly and her pulsing vagina juicy with expectation. "Eat me, Jim!" she begged, goosebumps forming over her flesh as his eagerly working mouth gently nibbled across her breasts and then up and down along the heated cleavage. She was quivering uncontrollably from the flicking sensual arousal and her voice was thick with excitement.

Jim continued to use his pleasure-giving mouth around her throbbing

breasts as he placed his hand on her furry pubic mound and parted the puffy cunt lips with his thumb and middle finger. Breathless, Holly flinched as the cool air came in contact with the super-sensitized furrow, now oozing with the secretions of sexual excitement. His hands splayed open the tender lips of her vagina even wider to slip a finger up into the soft slit around her clitoris, the way his tongue was opening the lips of her mouth to find her tongue again.

Immediately, the passionate wife established a grinding movement with her

hips, reveling in the wicked sensations his lewd fingering was bringing her. God, she was excited!

Jims' finger slid up and down on the slippery cuntal furrow, massaging every centimeter of her secret passage. She couldn't help herself -- she was beginning to cum already!

"Ohhhh ... aaahhhhhh!" the young wife cried out as the first wave of orgasm coursed through her naked body. She bucked and spasmed and gasped aloud as the indescribable surges electrified every nerve end and she rocketed with ecstasy.

Jim thrust his finger deep inside her vagina and continued his maddening

assault as the young, innocent Holly came and came. Then his tongue was snaking down her body, lingering in her navel, and then moving relentlessly into her dark pubic thatch. He sucked on her pubic curls, bringing pleasurable sounds from her sensuously opened mouth. She was anticipating his next move, the thought of it quickening her heartbeat and bringing a hotter flush of pink to her rosy cheeks.

"Oh YES, Jim, lick it! Lick it!" she cried out shamelessly, almost wild with

craven lust.

He did. He licked and sucked and frenched her pussy until she came again and again. His knowing tongue circled around maddeningly up inside her, flicking lustily against the wet sensitive walls of her cuntal passage. In response to the salacious titillation, she wrapped her long legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her, twining her fingers in his kinky black hair and thrusting her pelvis harder into his face.

Jim reacted immediately to her excited want, licking up from the entrance of her vagina to her clitoris and back down again with long strokes of his tongue, feeling her legs tighten and relax, tighten and relax around his waist to help him in his lascivious labors. He finally pushed her legs up high so that her knees brushed her breasts, allowing him to bury his tongue deeper into her hotly pulsating little cunt.

When she had cum three times more, her little pussy was so over-sensitized that she pushed his head away and begged him to stop. She almost passed out again from the sensations and lay on the bed, sweating profusely and gasping for air. Her eyes were closed and her whole body trembled. Jim moved up her body and kissed her passionately on the mouth, giving her a taste of her own cuntal juices mixed with his saliva. She could feel his heavily throbbing cock pressed demandingly into her loins and her eyes opened wide in fear. It felt bigger than ever.

Surely it would kill her, would split her vagina wide apart and tear her very

womb if he were to ram that weapon up into her tight pussy!

Yet the obscene feel of its pulsing hardness gave her a thrilling sense of sensual happiness, its throbbing presence comforting to her in some strange way, and she kissed him back more passionately.

Holly's hips were rocking back and forth, allowing Jim's cock head to enter her opening very slightly, as he continued to rub her pussy with his cock. As Jim's cock would graze Holly's clitoris, she would shudder, and a low moan would escape her. The tip of his cock was taunting the erect bud of her clitoris, sending wild sensations racing through her with each throb of the slippery head. Her cunt lips were yielding under the force of his thrusting pressure. His enormous penis pressed into her naked flesh like a rolling pin of flesh. The great menacing weapon was already oozing its seminal fluid as he rubbed his cock-shaft insinuatingly back and forth over the top of her cunt slit, arousing her inflamed clitoris. She found her buttocks beginning to move upward.

Jim aroused her further by licking her neck, sending goosebumps all over her body. Then he licked down her chest, across her full proud breasts to her nipples, which rose and hardened to the touch of his tongue. He licked and sucked all over her breasts, forcing gasps of pleasure from her throat. She ground her pelvis harder into his loins, aflame for more.

"You're ready for it now, aren't you, you want it now ... the full

length of a black man's cock deep inside you," he whispered in her ear. He followed his words with his tongue, licking in the sensitive little channel and setting Holly on fire with craven lust. "Don't you?" he whispered again.

Pride captured her tongue, and the aroused wife did not speak. She whimpered and fretted and closed her eyes.

"I do want it ... now."

"Want what?"

"Your cock ... I want you to ... to fuck me, Jim"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, oh YES. FUCK ME!" She kissed him passionately on the mouth again and ground her breasts and her pubis into his hard, muscular black body.

He kissed her passionately again then slid down her body a little, so that his huge throbbing cock was poised at the entrance of her delectable cunt. Using his cock as a probe, he inched forward until he was sure

he was right on target, then he pressed hard so it was tight against her vaginal lips.

"Jim ... be gentle with me. I've never had anything that big inside me," she said softly, her voice quavering with desire.

The pressure of his cock rubbing against her clitoris created new sensations of arousal, and she found herself opening her legs wider to admit her black lover. He was slowly forcing her pussy lips open, steadying his cock with his hand as it pushed into the waiting lips of her pleasure hole. As he pulled at the quivering half-moons of her buttocks, pulling her onto his throbbing shaft, he shoved his tongue into her mouth again and started licking into her cheeks.

Holly's clitoris was fully aroused by the contact with the slowly advancing

penis, and her buttocks voluntarily moved upward under the forcefully gripping hand to get more of the exciting stimulation. He was in her now, at least a couple of inches, worming his way slowly into her velvety cuntal moistness.

She felt a lascivious thrill from his tonguing into her mouth. She ran her hands over his back, his arms, his neck, thrilling to the feel of Jim's hard, powerful muscles. He flexed his muscular thighs, moving his enormous shaft a little further in. There was pain -- she thought her vagina would be split apart -- but she could endure it because she wanted his huge rod of flesh inside her. Her body cried out for it, demanded it, and there was no turning back.

"Oooohhhh ... aaahhh ... aanngghh ..." she moaned, grimacing with the pain.

Jim paused for a moment, panting above her, his body slick with sweat. He

wriggled his thighs then, warning her in advance of an imminent thrust far up into her cunt, so she stretched her legs wider apart and drew her knees back, leaving her pussy in a more open and vulnerable position to receive the immense, blood-bloated rod of throbbing flesh. Its pounding heat was already enticing the juices from her vaginal walls -- her pussy, her vagina, her clitoris wanted more.

He groaned aloud, then suddenly whammed his buttocks down and forward, sending his palpitating shaft deep up into her, searing her vagina as if a boiling thermos had been rammed into her belly. Holly let out a loud gasp of pain. She bucked and quivered and squirmed on his cock, trying to evade his impaling weapon. But it was useless. He knew that he had her. He gave an extra shove, feeling the tip of his cock butt against her cervix. God, she was tight! They lay still together for a long moment, he giving her a chance to get used to his cudgel. They were breathing in synch. He flexed his throbbing member inside her, and she contracted her vaginal muscles around it.

Jim slowly eased back out a little, feeling as though his cock was being

gripped by strong hands; clenching, slippery hands as he shoved in again hard. Holly gave a stifled cry. Back out a little and in again. (She groaned.) Out ... in ... (She gasped, then sighed.) Out, in ... out, in ... (a little longer

stroke this time) out, in ... (She was moving under him, her buttocks were

coming to life. Out, in ... faster now ... (She was thrusting her pelvis up

harder to his loins.)

God, it was exciting! She had never felt so thrilled in all her life. She pulled

his head down and thrust her tongue hungrily up into his mouth, her eyes closed, a steady whimper of pleasure emanating from her throat. Jim returned her kisses with ardor. They were both consumed by passion, their sweat-soaked bodies

locked against each other.

A long stroke now -- her cunt was wet and hot; his cock was hot and sticky -- in, out ... iiiiinnnnn ... ooouuuttt ... She was loving it! She couldn't get

enough! Holly's long legs were tightly wrapped around his contracted, rock-hard buttocks. Her moans of pleasure grew in volume until they reached a crescendo as the well-fucked wife rode the full length of Jim's massively thrusting cock into her stretched vaginal passage.

Her passion peaked at that instant. "Ohhhh ... ohh my God ... I'm ... I'm

cuuuummmmiiinnnggg!" She bucked furiously against him and ground her pussy as hard as she could around his skewering cock, flailing her head on the bed and spasming throughout her sweat-drenched body. Her sighs of rapture culminated an act she had never dreamed would ever happen. And while she was in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy, the powerful, muscular body on top of her shuddered violently and filled her pussy with spewing jets of sticky hot cum.

"I love your tight pussy." he said, flexing his cock inside her once again. She could feel his organ beginning to expand. She answered huskily, "And I love your black dick." squeezing his burgeoning cock with her clasping vaginal muscles.

"Oh, My God, where's Paul?" She suddenly remembered her missing husband.

"He's downstairs. Lets call him up here and have him clean us up. That's the least he can do." Jim was smiling as he said this and thinking of degrading Paul even further. Jim faced the door and yelled for Paul to come upstairs.

Paul must have been outside the door for he almost immediately stepped inside. He was naked, and his dick was small and limp.

Jim rolled off Holly and told Paul, "Come over here and clean us up with your tongue. Ladies first, so clean Holly first."

Paul got between Holly's legs and stuck his head between her legs. Her pussy was gaping open, and cum was running out of her pussy and toward her ass. He placed his mouth over her pussy and began sucking and licking. It seemed as if there was a gallon of cum inside her. When he couldn't get anything else, he moved his head over and sucked Jim clean. Holly had never moved, nor said a word. She placed her hand around Jim's still hard dick, and gave Paul a look of contempt, or maybe it was pity.

"Okay," Jim said, "you can go back outside the door and masturbate, while Holly and I enjoy the rest of the night." As Paul left the room, Jim pulled Holly over on top of him. His monster dick was sticking straight up, like a light pole.

Holly climbed over him, positioned her pussy over his cockhead, and speared herself, moaning as she sank wetly onto his hard pole. She was able to slide down the entire length and make the black tool disappear inside her tummy. She leaned forward, and Jim pulled her to him, embracing and caressing her. Holly was in bliss. Her pussy was completely filled by Jim's now familiar hard cock, and he was lovingly holding her close and safe, whispering words of reassurance and encouragement. Slowly, ever so slowly, she moved up until only the tip was in her and then down again until she was fully impaled on his cock. He rubbed and

kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples from time to time, heightening her

pleasure. Holly moved slowly, as long as she could, and then she went crazy. No

longer able to control her motions, She fucked his manhood furiously, as fast

and as hard as she could. This was a pain-pleasure experience Holly had never

dreamed possible. She was a sexual animal, a real bitch in heat, and it was

fucking great! She could feel Jim shooting his hot load into her womb. And then another orgasm... and another. They were coming so fast she couldn't keep track. Her orgasms all blended together. The room swirled around and around until Holly passed out. Again, Holly opened her eyes, to find Jim staring into her eyes. She could feel his cock still embedded in her pussy.

Jim smiled and said, "I think you have had all you can take for one night. Let's go downstairs and find something to eat. I'm starved."

After a quick shower, Jim and I went downstairs and had a plate of cold cuts. I was ravenous! Paul was sitting in the living room looking dejected. He never spoke or acknowledged our presence when we entered. I sat on the sofa next to Paul and Jim sat down in a chair across the room.

Jim said, " We have things to discuss. Actually, I have things to discuss, and you will listen. First, Holly, you will call Monday, and tell Mrs. Maynard you are quitting. Give any reason you want, but I do not want you working. Paul, I will see you get a raise, starting immediately. You will no longer need her wages. Second, I am the "old man." I own the company. The president is nothing but a figurehead. I have found whites do not like working for a black. This way, I get the cream of the crop of the brilliant young minds coming out of the universities. Third, Paul, you will make Holly available to me anytime I wish, and I assure you that will be everyday. Beginning Monday, I won't be around the office much; I will be at your house fucking your beautiful wife. Are there any questions?"

Paul raised his head and asked, "Do I have a choice?" Does she have a choice? What if this was a one time thing? What if she changes her mind, and doesn't want you fucking her again?"

"Well Holly, is he right? Is it possible you don't want this black cock in your tight white pussy again?" Jim said, looking at Holly.

Holly turned beet red from embarrassment. His giant black penis had made her feel better than anything else in the world, better than anything ever would again. She knew she wanted him again and again, but did she want to be his white slut? What if her family found out? It would kill them. Not only her family, but also her friends were all of the opinion that blacks were little better than animals. She had been told that all her life. Until tonight, that is what she fully believed. Could she change? Had she already changed? What about Paul? He had arranged all this, but look at him now. He was evidently sorry. She still loved him, but she knew in her heart, he would never satisfy her again. Could they stay married while she only fucked Jim? What was she going to say? How could she answer? Finally, looking at Paul and then Jim, she answered, " Could Paul and I go home and spend tomorrow talking about this? We have a lot to talk about. Jim, I know I want you again. I want you right now! But, I don't want to destroy my marriage. I don't want to hurt my parents and friends."

"Sure you can," Jim replied, "and I have a couple of tapes I want you to watch tomorrow to help you make up your minds. I'll send them over in the morning. I want to make a copy of them first."

Back at home, Holly said, "Lets sleep on this and discuss everything in the morning. I'm tired and my pussy hurts. I want to soak in a tub of hot water. Paul was already asleep, when she crawled into bed beside him. She was physically exhausted, and Paul was emotionally spent. Paul woke next morning, with someone banging on the door. It was the tapes! Paul knew in his heart what was on one of them, but the other? He could guess. Jim had those damn cameras all over the house. Paul fixed a cup of strong coffee and put one in the DVD. He was right. This one was of him and Jim. He was going to destroy this one, but Holly walked into the room. Everything was there. Jim sucking him and what he did in return. Their conversation, everything, and Holly watched, speechless!

"Oh, My God." Yelled Holly. Look what you are doing! You're sucking his dick and swallowing his cum! You're a queer! Why didn't you marry a man, why me? You did set it all up for me to fuck a black man. How could you?"

Paul tried to explain, "He was going to send a copy to our families. He was going to post them on the Internet. You heard what he said. Let's see what the other one has on it, before you condemn me too much."

The other began in the living room with Holly being seduced and eaten by Jim. From the look on her face, you could tell she was enjoying every second of it. It cut to the bedroom, with her and Jim lying side by side. Again, every detail was on film. Jim fucking her, her fucking Jim, it was all there! Next was Jim by himself. He was sitting in a chair, naked, and his massive cock standing straight up! He slowly stroked his cock as he talked. Holly couldn't take her eyes from the screen. She didn't even blink!

He was saying, "I don't know what you have decided, but let me help you make up your minds. I can sell these films to the porno shops and they will be distributed all over the country. I can send copies to your family and friends. I have their addresses from your job applications. I can distribute individual pictures around your neighborhood. I can put them on the porno sites of the computer. I can do all those things, and there is no way you can prevent me. Or, Holly can become my white slut and do everything I ask her. It is up to you. Even if you call the police, the films and pictures will still be distributed. Holly, Paul will do whatever you decide. He is a wimp! Remember how you felt with my long black cock buried in your pussy. That's where it will be everyday. You will be fucked more in a month, than you have been all your life. You know you want my cock, and you also know Paul will never satisfy you again. It shouldn't be a difficult decision. I have already fucked you. It's not like I was getting a cherry. Paul has sucked my dick and loved it! We are all friends and lovers. I have changed my mind about coming there tomorrow. I think you and Paul should pack your clothes and move in here with me. Later, you can put your house on the market and sell it. You won't need it anymore. I think you should move in this afternoon. I'll be expecting you about four, and you better be on time or you know what the next step will be!"

"Let's have some breakfast, and start packing," Holly whispered. She was already flushed and horny again. Looking at that monster between Jim's legs had her soaking wet.