Seducing Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Jack didn't know what the hell it was. It was loud, it was annoying, and it wasn't music by any definition he knew. His headache exploded. Still, he remained calm. He knocked on her door and when she stuck her head out, he point to his ears and motioned his palms down to indicate she should turn it down. She gave him a shrug, went back inside and the sound moderated.

Sighing, he went back to his office and tried to concentrate on some spreadsheets, but no sooner was he settled than the noise started again. Unamused, he went back to her room, threw open the door and yelled, "For godsake, turn it down!" She did and back he went to his office.

Once again, just as he was settled in, it was back. This was simply too much. He jumped from his chair, ran to her room, threw open the door, and yelled "Goddamit, Kate, turn that off!." She stood up, stared at him defiantly and, in her most grating, whining voice, yelled back, "No! What are you going to do about it, spank me?"

The look in Jack's eyes told Kate that she had succeeded in pushing him over the edge. Her plan was working.

Jack charged into the room, yanked the speaker wires out of the computer, turned and grabbed her, dragging her over to the bed where he sat and pulled her over his lap. He flipped her skirt up and Kate waited for that first delicious smack.

And then ... nothing.

For what seemed like an eternity, Kate waited. She was near panic that nothing was ever going to happen when the first blow hit. And it was a blow much harder one than she was expecting.

She had wanted a spanking and by the third smack, she was afraid she was getting a beating. But by the sixth blow she realized that no two hits were in the same spot and he rubbed the target after each swat. Jack knew what he was doing and she took a deep breath and surrendered to the pain.

She didn't know how long he intended to continue but when she had taken as much as she could, she twisted out of his lap to the floor, grabbing and kissing his hands as she sobbed, saying she was sorry and thanking him. Jack never said a word. He lifted her from the floor, placed her on the bed, and covered her with a blanket.

Jack knew he should stay with her, but he had a lot of thinking to do and he walked out of the room. He stripped as he headed for the shower where he let the water pour down over his head while he tried to make sense out of what had just happened and what he had just done.

Kate had been right to worry about her panties because as soon as Jack saw she wasn't wearing any, he knew exactly what was going on and all of his anger evaporated.

When he looked down at his sister's bare bottom with his hand poised to strike, all of their conversations came back to him and he had to decide how to proceed. Now, standing alone in his shower, he knew full well that he had crossed a line with his decision and he wasn't entirely sure why he had, or where it would lead.

* * *

Stepping out the shower, Jack dried himself and then pulled on his new robe and headed for the living room. He sat staring into the empty fireplace trying to deal with the emotional conflicts he felt.

He was still sitting in silent thought when Kate quietly walked up behind him in her own white robe and placed a hand on his shoulder. Jack looked up at her and said, "Kate, we need to talk. Here, come sit down by me."

Kate looked down at him, "We do need to talk, but I don't think I'll be sittng for a while."

Jack's eyes widened in panic. "Are you all right?" He started to jump up.

Kate's kept her hand on his shoulder keeping him back on the sofa as she walked in front of him and said, "I'll be fine. Just let me kneel here at your feet." She paused and then whispered, "I'm sure you won't feel the need to be quite as harsh once you're spanking me on a regular basis."

Jack was still seriously worried that he had really damaged his sister and he wouldn't process her last statement until a good while later. She kneeled down keeping eye contact the whole time. "Jack, you have to know how very special you are to me. In fact, at your feet is exactly where I belong."

She continued, "Do you remember when I broke your baseball trophy? You had never been so angry with me before and you said I needed to be spanked. You don't know how much I wished you would have.

"I broke the trophy on purpose, you know. I had been at the movies with my friends and when I went to the restroom I saw you sitting near the back with Susie Turner. I stayed back and watched you two and I saw you kissing her.

"I was so jealous. I wanted you to kiss me like that and I knew you never would, so I went home and sat on your bed and cried. I wanted you to see me as something more than a kid sister. I wanted some sort of reaction from you, so I grabbed your trophy and threw it down on the floor knowing it would make you angry with me.

"And now I've made you angry with me again but this time you did spank me so now we can be honest with each other."

Kate stood up and stepped in front of him and stepped backwards. She opened her robe, dropping the collar down off her shoulders. Spreading her arms so that the robe framed her nude body, she said, "Jack, this belongs to you. Nothing that has happened to either of us over the years has changed that. I am your property and you can do whatever you please to me and with me."

Jack just stared. His sister was an unbelievably beautiful vision. In just a few short days she had tanned to a golden brown and her real bikini had created a tan bikini. Her naked breasts and loins were still milk white with pink nipples above and trim blond hair down below.

Between her display and her words, Jack was lost and his body betrayed everything he thought he believed. Jack looked down and saw his hardening cock push up through the folds of his white robe growing larger with a mind of its own.

Kate followed his gaze and she smiled when she saw what was happening. Gracefully she moved toward her brother and knelt down and quickly lowered her mouth to just over his cock.

He felt her hot breath on his cockhead as she lifted her gaze to make eye contact but Jack couldn't look. He was about to step over another line and he was still conflicted.

Kate had no such concern and smiling inwardly she lowered her mouth over him and began to bob her head trying to make this the greatest blowjob her brother had ever received. When his cock hit the back of her throat, he moaned and she began gagging herself rhythmically to let him know his pleasure was the most important thing.

Jack may well have been mentally conflicted but his recent lack of sexual release put his body in total charge and he took her head in his hands and began to set the tempo of her movements. Kate adapted to his rhythm and used her tongue to increase the intensity. With a grunt he came deep in her throat. He held her head down on him for a moment extra and then let her back off. He then pulled her onto the sofa across his body with her head on his chest and began to pet her hair. And that's where she fell asleep.

* * * *

SATURDAY

In the morning when Kate finally awoke from a very deep sleep, she knew that her plan had failed. With tears in her eyes she saw that she was alone in her own bed when she should have been with her brother in his bed.

She tried going back over everything wondering what else she could have done, but it only deepened her depression. Listlessly, she got out of bed, ran her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face and pulled on a simple dress and went to make coffee.

She peeked into Jack's empty bedroom but she knew that he would already be in his office behind the closed door. She seriously thought of just barging in on him but she suspected that just might make things worse, so she drank her coffee and sadly waited for him to come out.

Behind the closed door, Jack wasn't in any better shape. He had had a rare restless night and had just thrown on his robe rather than dressing. His thoughts were going at high speed as he sat in his chair, barely able to concentrate on anything. He had crossed too many lines this past week and he wasn't sure where he was exactly.

Friday had been intense and he was only slowly coming to grips with it. He was finally able to consider the meaning of her comment about regular spankings which led to him thinking about his baseball trophy.

He was surprised when he realized he had been carrying anger about that for so long. That was the only time Kate had done anything like that and he thought she had started to change in ways that weren't very pretty. It was one of the reasons he didn't keep in touch when he went in the service. He could almost laugh about it now. Perhaps regular spankings were in order.

On the other hand, he still looked at her in many ways as his innocent little sister. So, though he knew that Kate had expected him to take her to his bed, he had put her in her own bed and let her sleep. Jack had been confused and frustrated all week and he still was.

He heard her moving around out in the living area and he took a deep breath. He had no idea what he would say or what he would do, but he got up, took his teacup in hand, and opened the door.

Kate had heard the his movement behind the door and she stood ready, defiantly, waiting for him with her hands clenched at her sides.

Jack walked out of his office, stopped, and was mesmerized. Kate's expression combined with her bed hair made her look totally wanton. His innocent little sister was nowhere to be seen.

He met her steady gaze and tried to keep from smiling. An offer had been made and he was about to claim what was his and step over the final line. Everything was going to be all right after all. She was going to be his and that was what was meant to be.

He noted her simple, strapless white sundress held up by elastic under her arms as it flowed down over her breasts down to her knees. Turning slightly, he set his cup on a side table before he deliberately moved toward her. Before she had time to react, he took her dress in both hands and pulled it down.

Her breasts quivered when the elastic stretched and pulled over them and the dress came down to her hips where it hung up. Jack bent forward and pulled it down over her hips and let it drop to the floor.

Kate made no movement of her own but just let him do as he wished and found herself standing naked before him again, only this time by his choice and his desire. He stood back for a moment looking at her.

Still without a word, Jack stepped to her side, reached up under her hair and took her lightly by the nape of the neck and said, "Come with me." Kate simply melted into submission and he led her to his bed where he had her lie down.

Jack dropped his robe behind him and climbed onto the bed between Kate's spread legs. She pulled her knees back and lifted her hips waiting for him. He leaned over her and, as he prepared to enter her, he whispered in her ear, "Mine."

With that, he took his pleasure and gave her what she most wanted and needed.

* * *

Surprisingly, it was Jack who fell asleep afterwards. Kate continued to lie on her back in that distracted afterglow that a truly satisfied woman feels and it was a short while until she could gather herself.

Smiling dreamily, she remembered that she had promised to call Amy. And that was indeed a priority. After all, along with everything else, they had a birthday party to plan.