Seducing Jennifer Pt. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her thigh over my hip, opening herself to me, and guided my cock into her eager pussy. Tse-ni-sa embraced me from behind, her hips snug against my ass. It was difficult for me to move, but we soon established a rhythm between my straining cock and A-na's hot pussy. As she began to breathe noisily Tse-ni-sa slipped a slender hand between me and A-na and circled the base of my cock with thumb and forefinger. I was slick with a mixture of A-na's fluids and my own previous emissions, and my dick slid through Tse-ni-sa's fingers, into her mother's hot pussy, and back again. A light burst of rain pattered against the thatched roof, and the only other sounds were those of our heavy breathing. A-na also slipped a hand between us to stimulate her own clitoris, further limiting my range of motion. We strained against each other for long moments, striving for release. At long last A-na moaned, gasped, and went rigid in my arms, her pussy contracting around my invading cock. I quickly reached my own peak, but as my cock began to swell, Tse-ni-sa tightened her grip on the root of it, holding back my ejaculation. I cried out in frustration, and at the moment I thought my balls would rupture, she released her constricting fingers and my seed blasted into A-na's molten center in one searing burst.

As we all relaxed in our mutual embrace, a gust of wind rattled the thatch and the rain started in earnest. We dozed together, huddling close for warmth. The air was cooling, the weather outside raging, but our little home was filled with peace and joy, and our love joined us together and made us safe.

A faint buzzing noise, more felt than heard, aroused me from the warm depths of my slumber. Drowsily, I puzzled over its source. Could there be a rattlesnake in the bed beneath us?

****************************

I held my breath, listening for the snake. It buzzed again. My pulse thundered in my ears. I tried to remember the sacred rattlesnake song, but my mind was crippled with panic. Another rattling buzz came from beneath me. Suddenly I realized that I was no longer in bed with Anna and Jennifer in our little mud house, but was once again back in a place I liked far less. The telephone! I scrambled out of bed, fished my phone out from under the mattress and opened the line.

"Jack?" Jennifer said shakily. "Oh, Jack! Thank God!"

"I'm here, love," I croaked. "Are you OK? I was so worried –"

"Oh Jack. Oh my God. I need you, Jack. Could you...I need you with me, right now, Jack."

"What's wrong?" My heart began to pound even more insistently. There was sheer terror in her voice.

She hesitated. "Please, Jack. Please come right now. I need you."

"Okay, I'm on my way." I grabbed my pants and looked around for my shoes. "But what do you need? Should I bring anything? And where exactly are you?"

"It's Momma, Jack. I'm afraid she...Oh God...I'm at home, and...just hurry, Jack. I'll explain when you get here."

12