Seducing Jennifer Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and I exchanged a meaningful look. I crooked an eyebrow and she nodded. "Ah, excuse me," I said. "Ta-mi and Ma-Lu? We couldn't help overhearing...about your problem? Why don't you come with us? We live alone, not in a village, and we have plenty of corn and two good houses, one for winter and one for summer, and we can help you build your own in the fall. We will start our own village, and help each other."

"I'm afraid," Ma-Lu sniffled. "I've never lived anywhere else..."

"Let's do it," Ta-mi pled. "If it doesn't work out, I'll take you back to your Clan village, I promise. But it will work out. I know it will."

"I just don't know," Ma-Lu moaned. She knuckled the tears from her startling blue-green eyes. "We should go to water and pray. Perhaps then we will know." Ta-mi rose to his feet and pulled her up with him.

"Very wise, Gi-ga-ge U-sdi. We will do as you say." Nodding to me, he added, "Wa-do, Chooch. I think you just got yourself a new neighbor. Depending on the signs, of course." He winked. "Please don't leave without us. This shouldn't take long."

As Tse-ni-sa and I packed, our dog came sidling up, cringing and grinning, her tongue hanging out and her tail wagging happily. "So there you are, you stinky creature!" Tse-ni-sa said, patting her head. "Where have you been? We haven't seen you for days!" The dog whined and rolled over onto her back.

I laughed. "She's been doing the same thing we have. And I expect we will find a nest full of fat puppies before the snow falls." As we finished packing and strapping the dog's load to her back, Ta-mi and Ma-Lu arrived, back from the river. They were holding hands and smiling radiantly.

Ma-Lu ran to Tse-ni-sa and hugged her. "The Creator sent us a clear sign! We saw a redbird, Tse-squa Gi-ga-ge, and she flew right over our heads and landed on a branch next to a big black crow! Then they flew away together...so now we know that we must stay together. If you don't mind, Sister? Could we come with you?"

Tse-ni-sa kissed her cheek. "Of course! I was hoping you would. It will be good to have another woman nearby." She whispered something in Ma-Lu's ear and they both giggled.

"A-yee!" Ta-mi grinned at me. "They are planning things for us to do already!"

We helped Ta-mi roll up his blankets and camping gear. Ma-Lu had nothing to bring except the clothing she had left tangled in Ta-mi's bedding, so we were soon on our way. We paused to look back at the Ceremonial Grounds and the sacred Kituwah mound before it was out of sight. The sacred beauty of the place spoke to my souls, and little wonder. It was here, in the very heart of the Cherokee homeland, that the tiny Water Spider had brought the gift of fire to the Ancient Ones, allowing them to live despite the cold winters.

We started down the mountain, talking and laughing as we walked. The dog tagged along behind, panting and grinning. We weren't paying much attention to our surroundings as we followed the ancient path to the west, but as we stopped to remove our moccasins before wading a small creek, I thought I saw the flicker of buckskin through the thinning forest near the water.

"Did you see that?" I asked Ta-mi quietly, pointing north toward a clump of willows. "I think someone has been following us."

Ta-mi looked around, shaking his head. "I have been too busy watching my beautiful wife. Perhaps it is just someone going the same way we are."

"Seems like they would use the path. Why fight the underbrush and briers?"

"We'll watch more carefully," Ta-mi said. "Perhaps if you take the lead, and I follow a little behind the women..."

When we reentered the old forest again I took the point, staying well ahead of the women and Dog who were apparently sharing women's knowledge which was beyond my understanding. Ta-mi lagged behind, pausing frequently to look back at the path we were walking. We saw nothing, but the hair on the back of my neck prickled uneasily as we walked.

We stopped to camp for the night on a gravel bar near a swiftly flowing creek. Ta-mi and I started a cooking fire and gathered drift wood while the women began boiling water and dressing the two fat rabbits I had shot along the way. Soon the smell of a delicious stew seasoned with the herbs they had collected as we walked had me salivating. "What would we ever do without women, Chooch?" Ta-mi said, sniffing the air.

"I don't know. Each other?"

Ta-mi laughed. "Not me, Chooch. I would rather fuck a buffalo."

"I guess your mother felt the same way," I said, looking at the kinky hair on his head and face. He threw a rock at me and missed. I ran back to the campsite, laughing. "Help me, Wife! There is a huge buffalo bull chasing me!"

Tse-ni-sa stood up quickly, nearly dropping a gourd bowl of stew. "What? Can we—" she saw Ta-mi chasing me. "We have been burdened with two very foolish men," she said to Ma-Lu. "I don't know why we feed them."

"Perhaps because they feed our we-sa's," Ma-Lu giggled.

"Hah. A poor reason. My we-sa will not be hungry again for days." We all sat down near the fire and Tse-ni-sa handed us all bowls of stew, and even included a little for Dog, who had already enjoyed the viscera, feet and hides of the rabbits. We ate the stew hungrily, savoring the complex flavors of the herbs in the corn-meal thickened gravy. Dog growled a low warning and we looked up from our bowls to see the old War Chief standing a few feet away, watching us. Ta-mi and I stood, our knives already in our hands.

"O-si-yo, children. Enjoying your meal?"

I fingered the bone handle of my knife nervously. His attitude was not aggressive, but I knew that could change in an instant. "Yes," I said finally. "Would you like to join us?"

He glided over to our fire and sat on the ground. "Thank you for asking, but no. Although I would enjoy a cup of tea. May I use the last of your hot water? I brought herbs."

Tse-ni-sa and I looked at each other. I had a strong sense of déjà vu. "Have you been following us?"

"Yes, in fact I have. I was concerned for your safety, but did not want to impose. And since I was going the same way myself..." He shrugged. "But I have not introduced myself. I am Si-mo-n', Red Chief of the Kituwah, also known as 'Mist Runner.' Perhaps you have heard of me?

We all looked at each other. "Someone pointed you out to me at the grounds," I said. "But...I have a strange feeling that we had met before."

"In the world of dreams, perhaps?" He showed his long, sharp teeth. "Let us drink medicine, and then I will tell the secret of the tea."

He removed a gourd dipper from his pack, filled it with hot water, and sprinkled in some herbs. We finished our stew as we waited for the tea to steep. When it was done he took seven small sips and passed the gourd to me. I imitated him and handed the gourd to Tse-ni-sa. When we had all drunk he took the gourd and held it, staring at the clots of bark and leaves in the bottom of it. "I see that we will have a safe journey," he said. "And much joy awaits the four of you. You have nothing to fear. Although there is danger, avoiding it will take you to a place of happiness. So sleep, children. Take your rest, and perhaps we will meet again soon." He knocked the herbs out into our cooking fire and it blazed up brightly with tongues of blue, black, white and red. When the fire had died down again he was gone.

"Terrapin's tail, Chooch!" Ta-mi said. "That is one very spooky old man. I'm glad he's on our side. Assuming that he is."

I nodded somberly. "I believe he is. But I'm not sure why."

"Let us sleep now," Tse-ni-sa said, collecting our gourd stew-bowls. "We should try to get an early start in the morning." We laid out our bedrolls close beside each other, and Tse-ni-sa covered ourselves with a blanket while Ta-mi and Ma-Lu did the same. Tse-ni-sa pressed her slender body close to mine and I immediately reached for her small breast. She removed my hand gently. "I said sleep, Husband. But if you are not sleepy yet, perhaps you could tell us a story. Make it a happy one."

I collected my thoughts and began. "The old men used to say this: When this world was new, all the winged ones and the four-legs were much larger than they are now, and they could talk the same as us two-legs, and everyone could understand one another. Now terrapin, Da-ga-si, was known as a mighty warrior, for he always carried his impenetrable shield on his back. And it was also rumored that he was a powerful sorcerer, for even when he found himself in the worst sort of danger, he always escaped somehow by mysterious means."

Ta-mi and Ma-Lu were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately. "So many of the four-legged people were afraid of him and avoided him, but his very best friend was Si-qua U-tse-tsa-sdi, the opossum. One day they decided they were hungry for persimmons, and since it was time for that fruit to become ripe, they went together to a big tree they knew of, and sure enough, there were many orange persimmons high in the branches. 'Let us climb up and eat our fill!' 'Possum said, and he was up the tree as quick as a flash."

Ta-mi and Ma-Lu were breathing heavily, and their blanket heaved as they struggled to remove their clothing. I smiled to myself. Their love was a joy to witness.

"Now of course Terrapin was not able to climb the tree, so he said, "I will stay down here to protect you in case of danger, and perhaps you could just throw down some persimmons so I can eat too." This worked well until a young wolf happened by. He sat on his haunches and watched for a few minutes, crept closer, and then when 'possum tossed out an especially fat persimmon, he leapt up and snatched it out of the air, gulpin it down whole. This seemed great fun for him, and he kept doing it until 'Possum became annoyed, and the next thing he threw was a small stone knife he kept in his pouch. The wolf snatched this out of the air too, and gulped it down, but it stuck in his throat and he fell over dead."

Ma-Lu had crawled on top of Ta-mi. Their blanket had fallen aside and I watched as she guided his thick staff to the entrance of her we-sa. The contrast of their light and dark skins together in the flickering fire-light was remarkable. She whimpered as she tried to take him within herself. I felt my own cock begin to stiffen.

"'Ho-wa!' Terrapin said. 'We have killed a wolf! I will take his ears for hominy spoons. Would you like one?'"

"'No, thank you,' 'Possum told him. 'I already have a good spoon in my pouch.' So Terrapin cut off the wolf's ears and put them both in his own pouch, and the two friends ate persimmons until they were both satisfied."

Tse-ni-sa was caressing my chest and squeezing my nipples as Ma-Lu gingerly lowered herself onto Ta-mi's rigid staff. "I'm still not sleepy, Husband." She stroked my cock and I found her moist we-sa with my fingers.

"'I believe I will go to my townhouse and rest now,' Terrapin said. 'Would you like to come along?'"

"'I'm too tired,' 'Possum told him. 'I will take a nap and catch up with you later.' He curled his tail around a stout branch and went to sleep, hanging head-down in the persimmon tree. Terrapin set off through the forest toward the four-legged people's village, and soon he came to an isolated house near the path. He was invited in and served a gourd of fermented hominy, so he sat down, took one of his new spoons out of his pouch, and ate the gruel politely. His hosts did not say anything, but after he left they were all a-twitter. 'Did you see that?' 'He has killed one of the Wolf Clan!' 'He truly is a mighty warrior!'"

Ma-Lu moaned as she filled herself with Ta-mi's large cock. "Gently, Husband," she whispered. "My we-sa is sore, but still hungry." Tse-ni-sa giggled and slid down to take my cock in her warm mouth. I was quite sore too, after the previous evenings exertions, but I did not complain.

"Terrapin stopped at three more houses on the way to the village, and the same thing happened each time. Gossip spread like wildfire, the Bird-people winging ahead to deliver the news, and when Terrapin reached the village all the warriors of the Wolf Clan were waiting for him. 'You have killed our brother!' they snarled, 'And now you must die!' Terrapin merely pulled his feet, head and tail under his war shield and waited for them to go away. They danced around him, howling with rage, but he would not come out, so finally they just picked him up and carried him to a spot near the river, where they held a council as to how they would kill him. 'Let us pile rocks on top of him until his shield cracks,' one of the elders suggested. Terrapin chuckled inside his shell. 'What's so funny?' they asked. 'You could try that,' Terrapin said, 'but you will go to a lot of trouble for nothing, because my war shield will never break.'"

Tse-ni-sa was swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and I was having trouble breathing and talking at the same time. Ma-Lu was slowly moving on Ta-mi's swollen staff, and they were both breathing heavily.

"So the Wolf Clan discussed this some more, and one of them said, 'Let us build a fire and roast him!' Terrapin laughed quietly. 'You can try that, if you like. It will be fun for me to watch you do all that work for nothing, because I will just kick your fire apart and walk away.' They thought a while longer, and someone said, 'Then we will boil water in a clay pot, and put him in there, and he will not be able to get to the fire.' Terrapin laughed loudly at that. 'More work for you! But please, do that if you want, but know that I will break your pot to pieces, drown your fire, and walk away laughing.' Finally the wolves decided that they would just throw him in the river and drown him, at which point Terrapin began to scream and cry, 'No, not that! Please! Smash me, or roast me, or boil me, whatever you like, and I won't resist, because the thing I fear most is drowning!'"

"'Ho-wa!' the wolves said. 'Now we know what to do with him!' and they picked him up, swung him back and forth, and with a mighty heave flung him toward the river. Of course this was just what he wanted, and he laughed as he flew through the air, but he bounced off a rock at the edge of the river and it smashed his shell into a dozen pieces. Once in the water, though, he sang a powerful medicine: 'Gu da-ye wu, gu da-ye wu,' which is to say, 'I have sewn myself together, I have sewn myself together,' in the ancient language of all people, and he dove beneath the water and disappeared. His shell healed stronger than ever, but to this day all terrapins and their many cousins bear the scars of this mishap, and that is how we know this story to be true.

I groaned as Tse-ni-sa tried to take the whole of my cock into her mouth. Ta-mi had his hands on Ma-Lu's plump behind, and was helping her to grind herself against him as she sat upright astride his hips, her large breasts swaying. "Oh, my husband," Tse-ni-sa moaned, "I want that." She rose to her knees and mounted me, sliding slowly down onto my dripping shaft. I held her hips as she rocked against me, my cock fully embedded in her velvet tunnel, and when I heard Ta-mi cry out I spurted my hot seed directly into her womb.

12