All Comments on 'Seducing Jennifer Pt. 36'

by jacktar48

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please tell me this is the end of this train wreck...

and, if you would be so kind, please do NOT start a new tale with these characters. They all need to go to the Great Reservation in the Sky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The end!

Just finished your tale dear sir!

I would like to start by saying you did a fine job! Ignore the naysayers!

My only criticism would be that the ending and the "blending" seem rather rushed.

I know that this happens sometimes due to writers having to try and tie off the story. Maybe you were bored. .. Who knows?

A tad more finesse and a little more patience with the ending and perhaps another inside plot could have been added. One with a tad more background on the "real world" plot between the gangs.

I'll admit you tied it all up rather nicely either way. So congratulations!

Lovely characters and lovely writing, coupled with some very decent writing, as well as descriptions of the other world.

A Peice of work to be proud with.

Signed a fellow writer

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
To "fellow writer"

Thank you for your comments.

I agree with you. The end was rushed and condensed, as you noticed.

What I really want to do is rewrite this whole thing now that I know where it was going. As I said repeatedly, this was only a very rough first draft and I wrote much of it directly into the website.

Thank you again for your thoughtful analysis.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
To the masochistic Train Wreck lover:

Now you're free to read something else you hate. Have fun. Maybe you should sit on a thumbtack while you do it; it will improve your experience.

As for your racist remarks, all I can say is, "Mighty White of you." I expect this sort of thing from ethnocentric morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job - Ignore the Cheap Shots!

Good story, well told.

ram

KitsunaeKitsunaealmost 10 years ago
Fuck You Train Wreck person.

And to Jack thank you for this amazing story. U already know about the ending so i wont say anything about that. But one problem im having is yes i understand the plot and all but..im still kinda lost..not a lot lost but just fuzzy around the edges.. When and if you do decide to rewrite it and make it slightly* better i promise to reread it. Thank you for this amazing journey. And im completely against that Anon person and i would love to see like a season 2 or something.

KitsunaeKitsunaealmost 10 years ago
Edit of my earlier comment.

I said slightly* but forgot to put the little bit at the end.So here it is.

Slightly*- as in word it a little better cause almost nothing is better than this.

F1_FanF1_Fanalmost 10 years ago

I hope you write the sequel!!

Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

loved this story, but I was really liking forward to sex between Jack, Jennifer and Anna. was that not the plan? because at times it site seemed like it was heading that way. I imagine those scenes would have been super hot!

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
You're right

It was the plan, and would have happened shortly after what is now the conclusion.

I wanted to explore possible relationships within plural marriage, but frankly I got sick of the abusive comments and trolls sabotaging the ratings so that other people won't read it.

I will be doing a major re-write but may not post it here. Currently I am working on something else, the first chapter of which should be posted tonight. Look for "Honey, I'm Home!" if you like light science fiction with erotic interludes.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Jack

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
Dear Jack,

I really loved your story. In fact I am going to have to face the morning on three hours sleep since I lost track of time reading the last three parts. Please do your re-write and let us loyal fans have it as you intended it before the attack of the trolls. I really hope you publish it here. Just in case I will send you my e-mail. Please let me know where I can get it if you publish elsewhere. I am adding this version to my favorites. I would like to find out how the "four" go about fulfilling Simon's vision of the prophecy.

Yobo36Yobo36almost 10 years ago
Balance.

I started this series a couple of days ago and just couldn't go anywhere before I finished it. I commented on various chapters but, alas I guess you never saw them.I LOVED this tale. You da Man jacktar.

Wado

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FANTASTIC

OMG ! I loved it . I enjoyed it so much I have to go back and read it again , more slowly this time to truly savor it . PLEASE , go ahead with your edit I would love to read the 2.0 !!!!!!! Don't listen to the haters !!!!!!!!!

SithspitSithspitover 3 years ago

For some reason, Literotica isn't keeping my username, it'll only let me review as "Anonymous", but I'm Sithspit. Pleased ta meetcha.

I found this story this morning, and ripped through all of the chapters, leaving a couple of anonymous reviews (the monster in the pubic lair was PRICELESS).

Here we are, six years after you wrote this, and I must say, it's been one of the most intriguing, twist filled, bits of erotic fiction I've ever read on this site. Quite original in my estimation. I enjoyed it immensely, and I would hope to find more of your work elsewhere in the future. I'd leave a traditional farewell, but I don't know any, so bright blessings and long, happy life to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hernando de Soto

Hernando de Soto had been raising hell in the Mississippi River area. One tribe was already decimated by Soto's army and was being taken in by Chickasaws and some other tribes. Chickasaws had battles with Soto and he was turned back. I would not be surprised to find out that the Chickasaw and Cherokee had allied in this for it was not uncommon for these two tribes to ally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous