Seducing Jennifer Pt. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose a quantum physicist could explain it better. But I doubt that we'd be able to understand the explanation. For our purposes, we can just accept that what is, is and must be to maintain balance in the universe."

I exhaled noisily. "I guess the biggest question I have left is: Supposing we are the four people prophesied to come to help the ani Kituwah,and I'm not saying I'm sure of that, what exactly is it that we're supposed to do to for them?"

Vholes coughed and I heard it rattle deep in his chest. "I'm afraid it is your destiny to find out for yourself, Jack.

Of course I have long speculated on that very subject and done a great deal of research. I believe it is possible that you can be a great help just by being yourselves.

What year do you think we inhabit, children? In this place and time."

I searched my memories. There was no way of knowing. "I don't know," I admitted. "I never thought about it. A long time before 2014, anyway."

The others nodded agreement.

"What if I told you the year was somewhere around 1520?" Vholes asked. "It could be even later. Not much, I hope, because you will need time to prepare."

He sat silently, staring at the fire.

"Prepare for what?" Tommy prompted him.

"It appears that Hernando de Soto and his army of diseased ruffians first made contact with the Cherokee people in 1540," Vholes said. "It was the beginning of our near extinction."

"So we just start training an army, and when the bastards get here we waste them all," Tommy said. "And when more come, we do them too, until they decide to quit coming."

"That would be one way, Thomas," Vholes said, "and I believe that military preparation, in the traditional manner, would be most advisable. But I have been War Chief, and I have been responsible for the deaths of scores of men. I found that killing is seldom worth the price that must be paid. Balance must be maintained, and that basic, eternal requirement is often satisfied only by more death."

Vholes shifted on his seat. "You've all had the usual childhood vaccinations, I believe?" he said innocuously.

We all nodded.

"So you all are immune to the diseases that killed 90% or more of the Cherokees within a few years of first contact. I suspect that is an important consideration here. You may want to ponder that at your leisure."

He stood up and helped Anna to her feet. "My old bones cannot rest here any longer, children. I must needs bid you all adieu,for once again I have miles to go before I sleep."

Vholes and Anna left the guesthouse, Anna carrying the baby.

Jennifer crept into my lap and Tommy and Mary Louise held each other close as we all stared into the flickering fire. I found no answers there, only a host of questions. I wondered if the others saw as many questions and as few answers as did I.

After some time Anna came back into the guest house with the baby. She stood over me and Jennifer, and said softly, "Daughter?"

Jennifer looked up at her.

"I know last night was your wedding night, and I'm sure you will want to tell me all about it." Anna drew a deep breath. "But would you mind if I spent some time alone with our husband? You could join us later if you like...but I need a few hours with him first."

"Mo-ommm!" Jennifer wailed.

My conscienceless prick twitched beneath my breechclout and she glared at me.

"Oh all right," she said grudgingly. "I need to go see about helping out with the cooking anyway. But I'll have you know I was thinking about having a nap first."

"She's always thinking about having a nap first," Mary Louise whispered to Tommy.

He chuckled and squeezed Mary Louise's plump breast. "Unlike you," he whispered back.

Anna helped Jennifer to her feet and handed her the baby. "Thank you daughter. I wouldn't ask if—"

"If you weren't horny as hell," Jennifer said sweetly. She held the baby in one arm and tickled its drooling chin. "He's such a precious little Wild Boy, yes he is! He won't grow up to be a naughty little nosy-pants, will he?"

Tommy stood up and raised Mary Louise to her feet.

"I got to go drain the monster, Dude," he said to me. "Maybe we'll be back in a few hours."

"I better go with you in case it gets out of hand," Mary Louise giggled. "That Wild Potato lady might be hiding behind a bush out there."

I stood up and faced Anna as they all left the house.

She extended a small, trembling hand to me, and I took it and kissed it tenderly. She came into my arms and the next kiss took my breath away.

"Oh, Jacky," she whispered against my naked chest, "I've missed you so!"

"And I've missed you too. And you know we were worried sick about you—"

"I know and I'm so sorry. But if I had told you, you wouldn't have believed me. But all that's over now-"

I kissed her more deeply, then led her to the bed and removed her doeskin tunic. She was naked and perfect, her full breasts standing out proudly. I discarded my breechclout and lifted her onto the bed.

When she came into my arms I felt like I had come home at last.

What begins must end

And what ends must begin again

12