All Comments on 'Seducing John'

by Wish4me

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved the story

As I've always been told; We chase our women until they catch us. In my case I didn't find it out until after my wife passed away, when my sister-in-law informed me that my late wife had informed her, after our first date, that she'd met the man she was going to marry. I don't know what the criteria is in this selection process 'cause I'm not big, definately not good looking, and had damn few redeeming social virtues in those days. I will alaways be grateful for whatever process stirred her interest in me. Thank you for a beautiful, romantic, erotic, and loving story. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Wish, I loved it. Wished it were me that you were seducing.

swtolebill

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

That was sexy. My personal preference is for more dominant men, but this one made up for it with the sex. I like the way you had her begging ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had been going to the same bank for about 6 months. There was a mature lady, Elise who served me sometimes, when she did she always chatted. I thought she was getting a bit friendly, until the next time instead of putting the money on the counter she reached for my hand and held it putting the money in it. Then, I hope to see you soon, Rob, using my first name. I went home, I am 58 and I think a women was coming on to me. So, next time, I said, you like coffee, she smiled, looked up, yes, well tell me where the best shop is. Well, I go to Michaels, usually, o.k. see you there after work and walked out. How classy was that,what an idiot, I sat there, about to leave when she walked in. Tallish, blonde, pretty face, plump, I stood, hows the coffee, oh, real good now. We talked, laughed and then I asked, had dinner, no, like some, that would be nice. the Thai was good, we established through dinner that we both lived alone. She said it took you awhile, uhh, to get the hint, I wasn't sure, really, how many bank tellers hold your hand. You, we laughed. We finished and she said, don't invite me for coffee to your place, I went to say something, because I would like to invite you to mine. I nodded.ok and I followed her out, the solid but nice nyloned legs, the dress stretched around her bottom. Train or car, I have a car, I took her to the car park, opened the door, she got in, I caught a glimpse of pantyhose, closed the door, got in my side. she told me directions, 15 minutes away. A 2 bedroom flat, she said, theres the bathroom, o.k.then she turned, can you help me out of this dress, I said,sure, how, undo the zip, she laughed, I slid it down, she pulled the dress over her thighs and bottom, turned undoing her bra, her ample breasts fell out, she looked at me, they like to be sucked. Well, that was it, I sucked, squeezed and slapped them, then holding her nipple, pulled her into her bedroom, on your knees, she looked at me, do it. She turned, i grabbed her arse, slapped it, once, twice, she moaned, I undid my trousers, I was hard,i moved behind her, pulled her hose and panties down, bit her backside 3, 4 times, moved my tongue across to her pussy, Mmmm, the smell, my tongue at her pussy, wet, my nose smelling her musky anus, oh my, I didn't ask, I stood and literally shoved my cock hard up into her wet pussy, fucking her hard, slapping her arse, I felt her first orgasm, she froze, shaking, then oh fuck yes, oh yes as I pounded into her, again, oh yes, again and her second as my cum shot deep into her pouty pussy. She kept pushing back onto me, don't stop, oh god, don't stop, I slapped her arse hard, then pulled back, you want more, suck it. she turned, straight away taking my cock,, I held her head, pulling it back and forward onto my cock, touch my arse, her finger found my hole, she moved it slowly, I stopped moving, she slid it inside, gently, fingering me, then stroking my balls with her other hand. That did it, what cum I had left entered her mouth. She swallowed it and then getting me to lay down, carefully cleaned my cock with her tongue. As we lay, please stay the night. I got up, no, got to go, leave them keen. Besides, I couldn't have cum again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous