Seducing John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

He breaks the kiss and I watch as he stands up and lets his eyes travel over me, caressing me as his hands may do later. His eyes pause on my chest, seeming to take in the sight of it moving up and down with my breathing. This his eyes lower to the apex of my thighs. I wonder if he can see the wetness on the lace of my panties or if they hide at least that much from him.

He didn't give me long to ponder that thought before his hands reached out towards my panty covered pussy. His fingers ran lightly over the lace covering my mound, and I felt the excitement growing inside me, the increased wetness and the tingling as my clit swelled more in anticipation. I felt sure that it was already swollen enough that he would be able to see it standing above the lips of my pussy, begging for his attention. Still he didn't increase the speed or the pressure in which he touched me. His fingers teased me as it seemed that his finger was tracing the delicate lacy pattern covering my sex, and I wondered how I would respond if he continued to trace over it wandering off my mound and to some place even closer to my clit.

Again, I didn't have to wait long and his finger began tracing over my clit. His fingers only still lightly teased me and my hips began trying to grind onto his finger to increase the pressure without me being able to control it. It occurred to me that maybe I was no longer the one doing the seducing but that he in fact had taken over and was now seducing me.

I was beginning to think that he was only going to tease me, when he finally reached to the waistband of my panties, and began with a little help from me to slide them down over my hips and off my legs. I knew that as he lifted my legs up almost chest high on him that he could easily see my wetness between the puffy lips of my pussy and I felt a moment's shyness over being so openly displayed before him.

He seemed to sense my discomfort and he set my feet down on the edge of the bed so that my knees were up in the air as if ready for him to join me. Then he leaned over top of me and kissed my mouth again, his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth and then inviting me to do the same to him. His body between my parted knees allowed me to feel the material of his pants roughly teasing my inner thighs and then also my pussy as he began a slight grinding against my, fueling my need even more.

As we broke for a breath of air, I heard him whisper that he had waited for too long and wanted to savor every minute of this. I smiled at how hard he must be trying to control himself, even though control wasn't what I wanted him to be trying to do at the moment. His lips traced a trail down my neck, nibbling all along the thick vein there, and further down, kissing the tops of each breast. He circled his tongue around each nipple avoiding contact with them and I found myself trying to push my chest up to force him to take my nipples in his mouth.

When finally, he relented and pulled first one nipple into his mouth and then the other as his hands continued to work the neglected one, I thought for sure that I would explode if only he would touch my pussy. I had never felt so ready for any one to be inside me as I did at this moment with him. Still yet, even as I began begging him to bury his cock inside me, he continued to tease my nipples with his hands and mouth, driving me crazy with need.

I had to wonder how it had happened that I had planned to seduce him and now I was the one being driven crazy with need for him. I had expected to be the one in the lead and somehow when we reached the bedroom he had taken it upon himself to tease me to a higher point than anyone had done to me so far. Here I was laying on the bed and almost begging for him to bring relief to my aching pussy by filling it up with himself, and he as of yet hasn't even taken his pants off to show me what it was I wanted filling me up.

When he had tired of teasing my nipples, he began to move his mouth lower; I felt his tongue dive into and flick over my belly button. Never had anyone done that to me before, but as his mouth did so for me my hips jerked up towards him as if it had been my clit he licked instead. Taking my bodies hints he continued to move further down,

I felt his hot breath on my mound a moment before his tongue reached out to slip between the lips covering the core of my sex. He found my clit immediately and with a quick flick of his tongue over it he continued down, to get his first taste of my nectar before sliding his tongue back up to once again move over my hardened nub.

As his mouth settled over my clit, cupping it inside his mouth but not moving mouth or tongue over it, I felt that was the cruelest torture I had ever endured. I had not known how badly I wanted to cum until that moment; when I was so close to reaching it but needing him to help me. I felt him slip one finger deeply inside my pussy as I began to try and grind my pussy on his lips, begging him silently and then vocally when he didn't give in right away. I told him how badly I needed to cum but how badly I had wanted to wait and do it while he was inside me.

I dimly heard him chuckle at me as he began in earnest to bring me off with his mouth, flicking his tongue over my clit repeatedly and then slowing it down to where he was sucking my clit further into his mouth. It wasn't long until I reached the point where I knew that my orgasm would not wait a moment longer. I felt it building, the tightening in the center of my being, the tension stopping all of my movements, including my breath which seemed to have disappeared. Soon it was followed by the tide of relief coursing though me to where I couldn't breathe fast enough nor could I stop myself from calling out his name as my body contracted around his finger still buried deeply inside me.

I had come so hard that it took me a moment to stop feeling the after shocks coursing through my body. It was during that moment, right before I could open my eyes to glance at the person who had given me the most amazing orgasm I had ever had before that I felt him moving him between my legs. It took only another moment for me to realize that while I was absorbed in the afterglow, he had found the time to finally remove his pants. I opened my eyes, smiled a silent thank you, and watched as his kissed his way back up my body.

He kissed my lips, once again using his tongue to explore all the secrets hidden there. I could taste myself upon his lips and felt as we shared something more intimate than my orgasm. Tasting myself on his lips was proof that he had taken me there. I wrapped my arms around him and attempted to pull him down closer to me, to stop him from resting his weight off of me. He wouldn't be so easily persuaded, and to prove it he lifted up slightly and using his hands placed mine above my head.

It was then that I felt the throbbing hardness of him nuzzling into my wet pussy. I couldn't help further trying to push him into taking that last step by angling myself to a better position for his penetration of me and then I slightly pushed my hips up towards him.

Finally he took the hint, and pushing his body forward towards my pussy, buried his cock about half way inside me. Though I wasn't a virgin, I felt his cock filling me as nothing had ever done before. I guessed his cock to be larger than other men I had been with. His cock felt like it matched him if not in length then in size around and I decided that the next time we were intimate I wanted to try and see if my small hands would fit around his shaft.

I could tell the feel of my tightness around him also surprised him, maybe which is what caused him to stop rather than pushing all the way into me suddenly. After a short pause and a quick question of whether I was okay or not, he began to slide out of me slowly before sinking himself back inside my tight pussy. He worked at getting himself fully inside me for a while, even though I tried to set the pace and speed him up.

At long last his cock was finally buried deep inside, and rather than starting to ride me fast and hard as most men I had been with had done. He paused there inside me. His hips slowly rocking back and forth but not enough to be considered thrusting. It kept a steady pressure on my clit and I worried that even though I normally only cum one time, I thought that I would soon do so again and I didn't want for it to happen so quickly. I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted to cum with him.

So, I began begging him to fuck me, to let me feel his cock thrusting in and out of me. Having him buried between my legs and my hands up over my head my voice was the only thing I could really try to use to show him how much I wanted him. He smiled as he continued to tease me for a little bit longer, and I groaned in frustration while I felt my body betraying me and nearing orgasm again.

I once again called out his named as my body tightened and then released and I felt the pure pleasure of my second orgasm ripping through me, only this time feeling myself doing so over his hardened cock. It made me feel even fuller than I had felt upon his first entry and I wondered how I would be able to handle him taking me to even higher peaks once he finally began to move himself in and out of me.

About the time I was coming down off that second orgasm, John began to thrust himself inside me; pulling out enough to make me feel the emptiness a second before he filled my heated pussy with his shaft again. After having had him inside me long enough to cum, my pussy was stretched so he was able to slam himself deeply inside me. He did so over and over again. Sometimes he would quicken his pace and leave me gasping for breath, at other times he would slow the pace down, forcing me to try bucking my hips up against him to show how much I wanted him to continue.

The steady wonder about whether he was going to go fast or slow kept my mind focused on where my pussy and his cock were joined and before long I could feel the pressure once again building inside me. He kept his pace strong and fast as if sensing somehow that I was nearing my peak again and I wondered how I would be able to handle yet another orgasm rocking through me.

With his increased speed, his constant thrusting, I could feel his balls slapping against my ass and his cock rubbing against my clit as he moved in and out of me. He finally released my hands and I reached down and grabbed his ass pulling him further into me if he happened to pull out for a moment longer than I wanted. I rocked my hips against his, trying to urge us both nearer to that peak. I cried out again as I felt it ripping through me again, that pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced before.

At that same moment I felt his body stiffen as he pushed himself once again fully inside me and he remained still letting my pussy milk his cock and I felt the heat of his cum deep inside me while the throbbing of his cock massaged the walls of my pussy.

When we were both spent, he let his weight rest on me slightly more than he had before, his cock still filling my pussy and at that moment I knew that no one would give me the kind of pleasure that he could. I needed him again and only hoped he would feel the same way. I smiled as I felt his cock slowly deflating and pulling out of me.

We finally regained our breath and our composure and he pulled himself off of me. I slid further up onto the bed and turned so I was laying down as if preparing for sleep and patted the bed next to me inviting him to lay with me and hold me. He did, he laid there next to me, holding me as we drifted off to sleep.

Later, I was awakened by his finger trailing over my chest and further down to once again tease my pussy and I smiled and teased him with words, "How did you ever get so good at that?"

His reply? He chuckled as he said, "Well, I had to be good, so that later you would come back for more."

I laughed as I told him that I felt we could arrange for that to happen, provided I ever let him go.

*

As Always....let me know what you thought of it. : )

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12