All Comments on 'Seducing Mom Ch. 10'

by bamaguy64

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh?

I'm not sure if this is a twist in plot to end the story nicely around Halloween, or if it just went off on a tangent that strayed from another road off the beaten path. This engagingly long story started out well, and even continued on well after many authors would have taken a break on it. But this new turn is not what I would call erotic, even though you have the subject matter pegged squarely as incest/taboo so at least it's in the right category. I hope that a new chapter will shed some light on the matter and possibly bring the fornication and eroticism back together at the same time. Good luck with your future endeavors.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
long and anticlimactic

Very long tale....and I felt the end was rushed a bit, I expected more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not as good as the other ones

Don't give up though! I found the early ones to be very erotic and exciting. Try going back to it's roots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good plot and twists

Bama you should think about writing professionately i have never been so wrapped up in a story as i am in your seducing mom series it reads like a novel. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mom bang?? No it was rape

I was expecting something horny on incest but the story was not upto the mark. It should have dealt with the boy banging his mom more than just a passing remark

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bama your story rocks!!

Please do not end the story end here. I want to read more....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Sorry, you lost me...

I read the first page of this chapter and just quit reading, not my style at all. I had really enjoyed your fantasy (except the chapter of his Mom and Aunt Sarah dominating him so badly) and I compliment you on your story through Chapter 9. Keep writing on different stories, not this one. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

Luk dude he should be incharge of that impregnenting plan but keep writing.

rim4u2rim4u2almost 9 years ago
Stupid ass twist!!

You were going good, until you got into this stupid ass story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ruined.....

Man, You ruined your story by bringing this 'Lady J' and blah blah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spineless

You are a spineless waste of life. Do yourself a favor and just get your junk whacked off permanently and quit pretending to be a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
worthless

you ruined it

I won't read anymore

it went from good to spineless piece of shit

WHYN0TWHYN0Talmost 4 years ago
This completely ruined it

Chapter 3 was already really bad, but this just utterly ruined the story. It was already mentioned he didn't like how he was tied up and forced to do whatever his mom and aunt wanted him to do , how did this make any sense?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Extremely interesting story with subplots seamlessly merged. For all the women Joe's life, the story is logically coming to a conclusion. Sue is either to immature emotionally or psychologically and/or lacks a solid ego for Joe and/or this group. Joe has weighted the pros and cons of his situation and has made the most practical, mature, and logical decision possible. A mature, logical being with a solid ego and id can make personal trade offs for extreme personal gains.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous