All Comments on 'Seducing My Daddy'

by cirea

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A great story

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Especially since daddy says he is "not willing to share his baby girl, YET."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

Love the story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

Loved the story. Could be improved with one more proofread.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84almost 10 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to reading more. Apparently Daddy isn't ready to share her... Yet ;)

Can't wait to read about that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Good Story

A good, cock stroking, story. Can't wait to see her shared, with her mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many young woman are enticed by well endowed Dad. Other guys just don't measure up to ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The story was reeeally rushed! ....and was this story written by a virgin? The hymen is outside at the entrance, not buried half way in...and you can't hit the G spot fucking doggie style, the dick is curved the wrong way! Its kind of a bitch trying to hit it with your dick anyway... Now if shes on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed (or kitchen table;) and the guy is standing, sngling his thrusts like he's trying to poke her bellybutton from the inside out, you get the general direction...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@Mike2501, I agree 100%

This was obviously written by a guy trying to write in Opposite Sex voice who a) never did Biology 101, or paid any attention if he did, and b) was too fucking lazy to do some basic research, choosing instead to ape the ignorance of half the other male (and quite a few female) writers on this site and in this category. It's omissions like this, easily checked stuff, that shows just how rushed this 'story' really is. I can't give this more than three stars, the intent was there, but the effort is sorely lacking.

cireacireaover 9 years agoAuthor
@mike2501

Unfortunately, my story probably seems rushed as it was my first ever submission, and I hadn't written anything in a long time. And actually, guys have hit my G Spot during Doggie Style so... clearly you're doing something wrong :)

And in reply to the anonymous person who commented after mike2501: I can't even take you seriously as you start with "This was obviously written by a guy..." because no, I am a female. At least you're right about me never studying Biology, and I probably fucked up the hymen part because mine was already broken before I lost my virginity so, meh, I wouldn't know and I really didn't care. Cut me some slack. Constructive feedback is always good but you didn't have to be a sarcastic prick.

Thanks for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs

I for one can forgive the references to human anatomy. The story was well told and hot as heck, stroked my own member as long as I could before joining in her second climax. For me it was just what I needed to read at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love It !!

Please don't let the ignorant comments discourage you. I enjoyed the story. Yes, a bit rushed but hot. Has me VERY wet right now, imagining myself as daddy's girl, so I say "a job well done! ". Especially for your first ever submission! And.men have absolutely hit my g spot during doggy style. A man just needs to learn how to move into a woman to give her maximal pleasure. I hope you write more daddy/daughter stories. Definitely my most visited fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck

the writer is a fucking Virgin,before you write another story go out .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree, writer is either a total virgin or an idiot, or both. Even if you've never fucked a virgin it doesn't take thirty seconds on google to find pictures and descriptions that tell and show you the hymen is up front, not a few inches in, not half way in, ugh!

...then theres the G-spot, which you've apparently never bothered to find on a girl. You can't fuck a girl doggie style and hit the G-spot, hell its difficult as fuck to hit it with your dick anyway without getting at an angle that would drag your dick on the bottom of the outer lips, usually irritating them because they won't have enough lubrication on them. Thats why its either fingers or a shaped toy. The spots on the front side of her body, not the back. A curved dick isnt anywhere near it fucking doggie and not curved enough fucking missionary.

Go back to school or find a chick that knows her body and ask her to give you lessons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you really want to improve your writing skills

Ignore all the kiss-ass comments from the easily pleased, room-temperature IQ's that gush praise for this garbage. Get a life, have some sex, actually get a girl naked and LOOK at where you're going, and perhaps ask her where her G-spot is, because you sure as fuck don't know. If you're a female (doubtful, but the possibility exists), get a small mirror and fucking LOOK what's going-on down there, and remember this for future reference; the hymen isn't 'inside' anywhere; it's a membrane across the vaginal entrance, not somewhere up inside it (google it if you don't believe me); and most girls, by their early teens, have ruptured it anyway doing normal, ordinary things like running, walking, or using tampons. Any woman who bleeds from an obstruction 'half-way inside' her vaginal canal has got more serious medical problems than busting her cherry. No stars, this story sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Krissie and daddy"

Kind of good, but you are virgin, write more to hone in on skills, Krissie, and daddy have some babies,

Krissie invites her cousins over to play with daddy

Krissie cousins have daddy's babies also

Krissie and her school friends fuck daddy

Krissie's daddy gets the school pregnant

Krissie's daddy has 100 babies

Krissie's daddy fucks his baby girls when they becum ripe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Suck this the story suck go fuck the pillow with a hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I always wanted to do that...!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice beginning

I have always wanted to seduce my dad. I'm 27 now but when I was younger I know my dad wanted me, so I teased him by showing off my long legs and tight ass. We never did go all the way but he did feel me up once and I will still get his cock before I'm done. I'm Stacy 18_bi at hotmail if you want to hit me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut and Daddy are hot

You are very seductive. I would have to say you are quite a Cunt. Keep up the good writing and helping us orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Daddy

Daddy started touching me when we were alone. While I knew it was wrong it felt good. Soon, we were getting naked and he would show me how to pleasure his huge thick erect penis. This was my first experience with sex and a man's cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous