All Comments on 'Seducing My Married Sister'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

This is one very hot story ! Well written and the descriptions are so vivid that you feel you are actually there. I sure hope you continue this story line, with the sister's getting naughtier and bringing in a mutual girlfriend who is so wet and super horny the 2 of them can barely tame her. Thank you.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Love it

I loved the story, and gave it 5*s but you really should proof read or use a volunteer editor before posting. A lot of careless misspellings distracted from what otherwise was a hot and very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

How do you have a trunk in a SUV ?

CMK877181CMK877181almost 6 years agoAuthor

“Open trunk.” Like a hatchback: the open area behind the back row of seats. I couldn’t find a better way to word it.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 6 years ago
Four Stars

An enjoyable read. Not perfect (which would have warranted five stars). You are aware of your own shortcomings so I won't harp on them. The plot, however, was excellent and it was sufficiently well written to mainain my interest throughout.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to being able to awarding five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
five?

It wasn't quite horrible, but personally, I don't think it really came together (unlike the sisters). Some errors, not a huge amount. Not normally a fan of stories where perspective changes.

In 10 years or more, I've ranked one story as a five-star work, and I feel that I read a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who cares??

Yeah the misspellings and the thing about the trunk in an SUV are there...but it’s a sex story about two sisters becoming lovers....it’s not meant to be a glowing literary masterpiece up for a fucking Pulitzer Prize.....it’s a good story with a few errors....get over it or move on to something else....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why did you post this twice

June 9 and again June 16?

CMK877181CMK877181almost 6 years agoAuthor
Two Postings

So the story was originally published on the 9th. It was up for a few days, and then someone submitted a complaint about it and it was taken down. I had to edit it to comply (which was actually nice because I got to fix some typos and other errors that I missed the first time) and then re-submitted it. That’s why it was published twice.

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 6 years ago
Great sex! A little forced though...

The original premise of the story is brilliant. The whole accidental phone sex mixup. I loved that. But the moment Riley jumps on Paige's lap and starts straddling her, the story loses its natural flow and starts to feel a bit rushed. But the sex was really hot, so I gave this 4 out of 5.

I know how much of a challenge it can be to make something as unlikely as incest between immediate family members feel "natural". It's just not something that would ordinarily EVER happen in real life, so making that unfold in a really organic way has got to be one of the most difficult things a writer could ever pull out of their hat.

Also, if you're going to switch perspectives, you might want to switch them back and forth a few times. I personally feel that descriptions of oral are especially more exciting from the perspective of the giver. I would've liked to be inside Paige's head while she crawled between her sister's legs and tasted pussy for the first time.

Having said that, I LOVED that you kept Riley's mouth clamped to Paige's clit throughout eleven-some-odd orgasms. Now, THAT's enthusiasm! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable but A Little Long!

Enjoyed the story but believe that it could be cut down in length a little bit. There was some confusion as to who was narating when the younger sister took over the perspective. I gave up trying to understand just which one of them was talking until it was clear that it was the younger sister.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Wonderful Hot Story

What a hot and wonderful story. Definitely 5 Stars. I had to laugh at the earlier comments...what's with the trunk/cargo thing? And 10 years of reading and only one 5 star story...oh well, for me I am reading more of your stories.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
sexy as hell

Boy didn't her husband screw up by not coming home, oh well his loss. A great sexy story you got 5 stars from me and a favorite author looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

That, was absolutely amazing. I just wish that they could keep doing it or Chris would lose Paige and then Riley would come in and maybe take his place or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should make the pov shift obvious, maybe even write out that it's Riley as part of the scene break.

The mention of a roommate takes the reader out of the story, because it creates confusion, I didn't know who it was until the start of the phone call,

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 3 years ago

A bit too rapy earlier on, not much of a Seduction with smaller steps and subtle flirting, instead Riley forced thing almost immediately.

Was too SoD straining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great exciting story though I would have preferred thst the story was between a brother and his married sister.She said that Paige had cim around 20 times.Most readers would not believe that but ME I DO,because I had an intense sex relation with one married female colleague during several years.I asked her to tell me each time she was cumming.Her record was 45 ,during 7 hours of fucking. However such multiple cums are somewhat rare.Up to now,I have fucked 80 women married or not ,and the second one to the record was 8!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...