Seducing My Married Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly where I want to be," I thought. I immediately scolded myself for being so bad, but at this point, I knew I couldn't stop the feeling. The throbbing in my pussy was growing and would require attention very soon.

"We start off by just kissing. Your muscular body pressing against mine, pinning me down on the seat. You lean in and press your lips against mine, your beard tickling my cheeks as you do so. I let you explore my mouth with your tongue as I give myself to you."

I put myself in Chris' place within Paige's fantasy. Our soft lips pressed against each other. I began to construct my own fantasy within Paige's.

My free hand reached for my breasts. My fingers gently brushed against one of my rock-hard nipples. Immediately, a small moan barely escaped my mouth. My hand shot away, afraid Paige had noticed. Luckily, she continued, still seemingly oblivious to the accidental wrong number. I put my microphone on mute just in case though.

"I feel your erection pressing against my thigh. It's throbbing and extremely hard, like my nipples right now."

I was glad to know my sister was in the same spot as me, and the knowledge of how turned on she was at the moment only served to fuel me more.

"As you continue to kiss me, you grope my beautiful tits."

It was too great of an opportunity to pass up. I put the phone on speaker so I could continue to hear Paige and set it down next to me. I reached both hands up to my breasts and grabbed a nipple in each. I pinched both erect nubs, sending stimulation coursing throughout my body, all the way down right to my pussy.

I cupped my boobs in each hand. I imagined I was in the car with Paige, and I was groping her tits instead of my own. Fantasizing about her warm skin against my fingers brought more wetness to my twat, as did the gentle rubbing against my nipples.

"My hands move to your pants, freeing your monster cock. I guide your shaft so that your head is pressed up against the crotch of my panties. My juice is seeping through the fabric onto your cock as it rubs against me."

I snuck a hand underneath the warm covers and snaked it down between my legs. I pressed my hand against my pussy to feel how horny I was. My fingers immediately became wet and slick. I ran a single finger over my pussy lips and rimmed my opening, teasing myself just enough. More juice slowly leaked out of my pussy and trickled down to my ass.

There was silence on the other end of the line for a few seconds. Then I heard Paige moan out quite loudly. Evidently, she had just started playing with herself.

I thought of her, legs splayed in the back of her car, beckoning me to come join her. My body writhed on the sheets as my fingers began running over my clit.

I started slowly at first, gently circling my button. My pussy was very relieved to finally be getting its proper attention. Waves of pleasure began coursing through my body as I gently rubbed my clit. A loud moan escaped from my mouth. I had to immediately quiet myself, trying not to wake my roommate.

Paige's moans still filled up the room. Part of me loved the fact that she had no idea I was on the other end of the line. It was just my little secret. And yet, another part of me almost wanted Paige's call to have been intentional. To know that she got wet thinking of me too.

I continued strumming my fingers back and forth over my clit. My pussy throbbed, the much-needed stimulation now lessening its hunger. I could feel the orgasm start to brew deep within me. The feeling grew progressively more and more as I rubbed my clit ever so slightly quicker. I felt my pussy lips with my index finger again; I was absolutely soaked.

Paige's moans began to taper off as she spoke again, "I push my panties down and use my fingers to spread my lips, leaving my pussy open for you." Her voice had an air of desperation to it, like she absolutely needed Chris, or me, there. "And then, you give me what I crave."

I knew what Paige was about to say.

"Your hips thrust down into me, and I feel your big cock filling up my pussy."

I moved my hand away from my breasts and immediately down to my pussy. I plunged three fingers into my cunt as deep as I could, feeling the wetness seep out of my hole and engulf my hand.

My other hand increased its pace, running over my clit as fast as I could make my fingers move. The digits inside my pussy made their way to my g-spot, now a force of habit from years of fingering.

I pressed down on my g-spot. A shriek almost escaped my mouth. My hand briefly left my clit and grabbed a pillow that I bit down on to suppress any noise. I immediately returned back to my clit. The orgasm was building and I knew it would be extremely powerful. I wasn't looking forward to changing my sheets tomorrow, but I'd deal with that later.

I fucked my pussy as fast as I could using three fingers. They repeatedly thrust down on my g-spot as my pussy throbbed reacted.

Paige's voice was still coming through the phone, but I was lost in a world of my own. The only thing I was focused on was getting myself off.

I could feel the pleasure begin to override my body. Shivers ran up and down my spine as I arched my back up off the mattress. My fingers flew over my clit and into my pussy over and over, relentlessly. I needed to cum if it was the last thing I ever did. I needed to feel that release, knowing that it was Paige who brought me to it.

The only finger free on the hand in my pussy was my pinky. It rested just beneath my opening, and I could feel the slickness of my nectar on it. I was right on the brink of orgasm, and needed just a little bit more. With all my other fingers reduced to a blur working over my twat and clit, I crept my pinky down and thrust it as deep as I could into my tight asshole.

That was all I needed to be put over the edge. I shrieked into my pillow, which didn't muffle the sound too much. My pussy came all over my hands, which slowly came to a stop. I felt a huge puddle of cum congregate on my sheets as my butt rested in it. I really didn't care.

My chest heaved, and my cheeks were bright red as I felt the aftereffects of the orgasm. My body was left wrecked and exhausted, and I could feel myself begin to drift off to sleep, my fingers still buried in my pussy. The last thing I could hear was Paige whispering to me through the phone, "I love you."

*********

My mind raced with thoughts of Paige and my orgasm through almost every waking moment. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I needed to know how she tasted, what she felt like.

I resolved to see Paige as soon as I could. She had told me that in return for her night out, he was also allowed to have a night with friends. Two phone calls later and I knew what night he would be gone and had called in sick from work. It took very little convincing to get Paige to agree to a wine and chit-chatting night at her house.

I had to start off by looking the part. I had to make myself irresistible to Paige, if that was possible. Luckily, I went out enough and had enough dates that my wardrobe and makeup were sufficient enough to give me a sultry and seductive look.

I arrived at Paige's house a little after 9:30. I was dressed to kill. I wore a pale blue shoulder-less dress that gripped and accentuated my bra-less breasts very well, and came to an end scandalously high on my leg. The tops of my stockings and garter straps were visible, and the white fabric served to highlight my long legs.

My hair, which transitioned from black at my roots to an almost blonde at the tips, was done up in an elaborate bun in the back. I knew it was how Paige liked to do her hair. My lips were shaded a bright, sexy red. I checked my makeup in the mirror of the car one more time. Just like the last 10 times I had checked, I looked flawless. I grabbed the two bottles of wine I had brought and headed to the front door.

Paige answered before I could knock.

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" she commented. "You should have told me. I could have gotten dolled up too!" she said with a laugh.

My eyes scanned her body. Her black yoga pants hugged her tight frame, and I could detect a very faint trace of a camel toe. The small tee-shirt she wore bared the slightest bit of tanned stomach and rode low on her chest. Stray strands of her shoulder-length black hair cascaded over her beautiful face and stood out against her striking blue eyes. I wanted to fuck Paige right then and there.

"Oh, well, I don't get the chance to get dressed up often," I lied, "so I figured I might as well."

"Come on in. All the little ones are asleep, so we have the place all to ourselves. Time for some juicy gossip!" Paige said as we walked into the house.

"First, let's open these," I said, motioning with the bottles of wine. If I were to actually seduce Paige, the alcohol would need to be flowing plentifully.

"Yes, please! Hand me a bottle and I'll pour us some glasses," Paige said.

"Sure," I replied, handing over the wine. I set the other bottle down on the kitchen counter and walked into their living room. I sat down on the large sofa and tried to collect myself. Butterflies were running rampant in my stomach.

Paige came back into the room carrying two full wine glasses and the opened bottle for later. She handed me a glass and put the bottle on the table.

"So how've things been? End of the school year so you've got everybody at home now," I began.

"Good. It's obviously been difficult with all four now, but luckily I'm Supermom!" Paige said, fist-pumping into the air to emphasize her point.

"And Chris?" I asked, sipping my wine.

"Great. Apparently there's a new sports bar on the other side of the city that he's going to. But enough about me. I'm boring. Let's talk about you. What's going on?"

"Nothing really. The job's been killing me lately. I know you probably don't want to hear me yell about it again, but it sucks doing something that you know you're too smart to do and being yelled at by someone who's stupid. But I won't get into a full-blown rant. Just frustrated, that's all."

"Well, that's to be expected," she replied. "Any luck on the new job front?"

"Nope. Figured a poly-sci degree would get me somewhere in life, and here I am five years later working at a bar."

"Could be worse. Could be a stripper. Or a whore."

I seized upon the opportunity. "Well, that would probably be a step up. Then I'd at least be getting paid to fuck!"

Paige chuckled. "Hey now, you'd better stop if that's true. I'd like to believe my sister isn't being whored out to every guy around town, especially for free."

"Every guy-and girl," I corrected.

"Do they even have lesbian hookers? I've never heard about it," Paige asked.

"They have hookers for literally every kink imaginable. Of course they have lesbian ones."

"So, would they be giving, or receiving?" Paige continued.

"Whatever you wanted. I would have to guess giving more often though. A little odd to pay someone just so you can fuck them with a strap-on," I answered.

Paige raised her brow. "A strap-on? I thought those were only for pegging."

It was my turn to be confused. "Um, no. All women, regardless of preference, need something more than fingers or tongues at some point. Where did you hear about pegging anyway? Doesn't seem like something either you or Chris would be into?"

"We're not," Paige quickly cut in. "I just heard about it from a friend during the girls' night."

The perfect opportunity had presented itself. I pounced on it.

"Yeah, how was that? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was quite fun. Very relaxing."

"What time did you get home?" I asked, leading Paige in the direction I wanted.

"Well, I slept in the car actually. I was very drunk."

"Ah, and that is when you were masturbating," I said, finally dropping the bombshell.

Paige stared at me, confused. "Um, what?" Her expression turned to panic. "Riley, how did you find out? Did Chris tell you?"

"Nope. You called me that night."

The look on her face was sheer dread. "Are you seriously telling me that I... that I masturbated and had phone sex... with you?"

A hint of a smile formed at the edge of my mouth. "Yes, you did. It was very... unexpected. And hot."

Paige set her wine glass down on the coffee table forcefully. "Oh, God. I think I'm going to be sick." She began to stand up from the couch.

I immediately moved over and straddled Paige's lap, pinning her down onto the couch.

"Riley, let me up. What are you doing?" Paige asked.

I leaned into Paige, inhaling her wonderful scent. "Come on. You know you want to do it."

"Do what? Seriously, Riley, get the fuck off me!"

I moved my face to hers and kissed Paige square on the lips, preventing her from saying any more. For that brief moment, we were connected, our lips pressing against each other. I felt every crevice of her full, lush lips and savored the taste of her lipstick.

Paige pushed on my chest, throwing me back onto the coffee table and ending the moment. She stood up and started moving towards the bathroom. I got up from the coffee table as quickly as I could, grabbed Paige's wrist, and pulled her back towards me.

Her body spun around so that she was facing me. Using the hand on her wrist, I pulled Paige right up against my body. My other hand snuck inside her yoga pants and down to her panty-less crotch.

I cupped Paige's pussy in my hand, rubbing the palm of my hand against her clit. Paige struggled against my grip trying to break free. I leaned my head in and kissed her again. Paige kept her lips tight, trying to resist me. But I knew better. I could feel the wetness adorning her pussy.

Paige broke the lock of our lips. "Riley, you need to stop this now. It's just not right. Please. I don't want you to do this."

I looked straight into her eyes. Paige was lying, to herself. I could see it. My passion for her had been unlocked. I knew I could do the same to her.

"Your pussy tells me otherwise," I responded before kissing her again.

Paige pulled her mouth away from me again. "No, Riley, please! We're sisters! This isn't right."

"So what if we're sisters? That just makes the bond between us deeper," I responded, still rubbing her clit with my palm.

"But I don't like girls!"

"Oh, please. You're telling me that you've never checked me or any other girl out before?"

Paige seemed a little flustered. "Well, you're obviously very attractive, but-"

"Exactly. And I bet that I'm a better kisser than Chris is, too," I interrupted.

I moved my hand from Paige's wrist and slipped it behind her back. I pushed her body up against mine, our legs interlocking. Paige was a little taller than me, but I was wearing heels, so we were completely level. I could see the desire, the longing in her eyes.

I slowly leaned in to Paige. She began to pull her head back again, but hesitated. In that moment, I placed a soft kiss on her lips, which was enough to at least startle Paige. I kissed her again, our bodies pushing against each other.

Paige remained there in my grip, almost motionless. I pressed down on her clit with my palm, running my hand over it quickly. I could tell her reservations were beginning to gradually slip away.

I opened my mouth and let my pierced tongue snake out over her lips. Much to my satisfaction, Paige slowly parted her lips just enough. I slid my tongue into her mouth, our lips locked again.

My tongue danced around, exploring the inside of Paige's mouth. She stood there, letting me stick my tongue down her throat. A small whimper escaped from her, slipping past the wall she had attempted to build and letting me know that what I was doing was very much effective.

Now with a small amount of approval from Paige, I moved my hand below her clit. I traced the outside of her opening with my fingers, feeling the wetness that had begun to seep through her thin yoga pants.

And then without warning, I pushed two of my fingers into her juicy pussy, up to the first knuckle. Paige's eyes opened wide, and she screamed out. Luckily, the noise was muffled by my mouth, but it was still pretty loud.

I paused, letting her get acclimated to my fingers, before moving forward. I pushed my two fingers in deeper and deeper until Paige's pussy had swallowed their entire length whole. As much as she wanted to put on the appearance of protesting, Paige's pussy was leaking heavily, and provided absolutely no resistance to my fingers.

I moved my other hand further down her back. Paige shuddered slightly as my fingernails tickled her spine. I reached my hand down and slid it underneath her pants. I immediately felt the soft, warm flesh of her big, round ass. I squeezed Paige's butt, feeling her skin move through my fingers. I couldn't wait to have my head buried beneath her beautiful ass.

I curled back the fingers inside of Paige's pussy, feeling along her inner walls. I quickly found the soft, spongy tissue that I was looking for. Another moan came from Paige as I brushed my fingertips over her g-spot. That was increased to a yell as I slammed my fingers down. I could sense the orgasm approaching for her.

As I fondled and fingered Paige, I could feel a change come over her. At first, she had been totally unresponsive to me, simply standing there as I worked away. But she begun to grind her hips down against my thrusting fingers. Very, very slightly but still noticeable. With each thrust of my fingers, I could feel her leg move a little between my own as her thigh gently brushed against my pussy.

Paige also began kissing me back. As my tongue darted in between her lips, her own tongue became intertwined with mine as we were now fully making out in the living room.

It was a good thing that we were kissing too, because Paige was moaning very loudly into my mouth. My fingers flew in and out of her wet pussy, repeatedly drilling her g-spot. I positioned my thumb so it was just above her pussy. I felt the small black hairs, and the goosebumps that formed on Paige's skin wherever I touched her. Wanting to truly put her in heaven, I began circling her clit with my thumb.

Paige's moans continued to grow as she kissed me more passionately. She was grinding her body against mine, maximizing the force of my fingers as they slammed into her. I continued squeezing Paige's firm ass with my other hand, pushing her body even closer against mine. I was doing my best to hump her leg; the building throbbing in my pussy required some form of attention.

My fingers flew out of Paige's pussy as my entire hand became soaked in her wetness. My thumb was a complete blur as I worked over her clit, and I could see small tears form in Paige's eyes from the strength of the stimulation.

Finally, I felt her pussy pulsing around my fingers, and I knew she had reached her peak. Paige pushed herself slightly away from me, disengaging the kiss. Her head was thrown back and her eyes closed. I saw her whole body quivering from the sensations as I continued my pace.

Paige screamed out very loudly as the force of the orgasm rushed through her. Sweat was dripping down her face as her pussy squirted all over my hand and the crotch of her now-soaked yoga pants. Her nipples were sticking out and clearly visible from inside of her thin t-shirt. She opened her eyes and looked directly at me. The fire in her eyes was very evident, and my seduction was now complete.

Paige rode out the aftereffects of the orgasm, her body still shaking as I held her close to me. She moaned and let out small whimpers, her head now resting on my shoulder. Suddenly, Paige's head shot up, and a look of panic filled her eye.

"Mommy, what were those noises?" I heard come from behind me. I immediately recognized it as Paige's oldest, her 6-year-old son Colin.

"Colin, go back to bed, sweetie. Mommy and Auntie Riley were just... talking," Paige said in a wavering, upset voice.