Seducing My Married Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,306 Followers

"Will you come put me to bed?" he asked.

"You're a big boy now, you can tuck yourself in," Paige reasoned, now with a more nurturing tone.

"But-" he began to protest.

"No buts," she interrupted. I gave her firm ass another squeeze, unable to resist myself. "It's way past your bedtime. You need to go back to bed," Paige continued.

Colin sighed, before trudging out of the room and back upstairs.

Paige stepped away from me, out of my embrace. Both of my hands slipped out of her pants. I took a moment to admire the gigantic wet patch on her pants, knowing that I did it.

Paige sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands.

"Holy fuck, Riley, what did we just do?"

I sighed a little on the inside, upset that Paige still didn't quite feel the same as I did. I sat down next to her.

"You had an orgasm. And you loved it," I matter-of-factly responded.

As Paige looked down at her lap, I brought both of my hands up to the top of my dress and pulled the fabric down to my rib cage. My small breasts plopped free, no longer being held in by anything. My nipples were already becoming erect, and the cool breeze only served to harden them more.

"Yes, Riley, but I shouldn't have loved it! We're sisters, this is entirely wrong!"

"Sssh," I soothed her, as a mom would her crying child. I gently took Paige's head in my hands and guided her mouth to my breasts. Paige struggled against my grip and pushed away from me. I quickly recovered and straddled Paige's lap, pinning her down to the back of the couch cushions.

"Riley, please, let me go. I... this... we just can't."

"Yes, we can, and yes we will. Don't try to deny your feelings Paige," I said again.

I leaned into her body, positioning my boobs right over her face. I did 't grab her head this time, but instead let Paige make her own decision.

Paige craned her head forward a little bit, before hesitating. She looked up at me, her blue eyes standing out against the red of her blushing cheeks.

"Chris could walk in at any moment and catch us."

"That's part of the fun, isn't it?" I whispered back to her.

A very small smile formed in the corners of Paige's mouth. I had come out on top of her morality. She reached up and put a hand on my back before pulling me into her. Her mouth was immediately latched onto my nipple, her free hand massaging my other breast.

I leaned back, letting Paige suck on and grope my small tits. I reached up to my hair and undid the bun, letting my wavy hair fall down around my shoulders, just barely touching Paige's hand on my back.

I reached my hands up underneath Paige's t-shirt, quickly finding the clasp of her bra on her back. I undid it effortlessly and slid my hands under her now-loose bra. I grabbed one of her breasts in each hand, and felt her nipples harden as my palms brushed against them. Paige's breasts were definitely bigger than mine, and I enjoyed feeling her flesh fill up my hands.

When I began gently pinching her erect nipples, Paige let out a slight moan as she sucked diligently on my breasts.

"Just how wet are you right now?" I whispered into her ear. Paige didn't respond, her mouth latched onto my tit like an infant. I moved a hand away from her chest and slid it down her stomach until eventually I was inside her pants. I rubbed my fingers against the fabric of Paige's pants, collecting the wetness that was leaking out. I returned my fingers to my mouth and licked them completely clean, savoring the sweet taste of Paige's pussy.

"God, your juice is delicious," I complimented Paige.

She finally pulled her head away from my breasts. "Guess you'll just have to taste right from the source then," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I giggled. "I rather like this new you."

I stood up off the couch, unpinning Paige. I was about to pull down her pants, nut a thought popped into my head. I quickly pulled up the bottom hem of my dress, exposing my garter belt and white lace panties to match the stockings. I curled my fingers into the elastic waistband and pulled my panties down my legs, feeling the tight pressure being relieved from my skin.

I held my underwear in one hand. "We don't want anyone else hearing p, now, do we?" I sarcastically asked. "I heard how much you liked licking panties." At this, a confused look briefly flashed over Paige's face before she realized that I had heard about it during our phone call. "So open wide."

Paige smiled, and obediently opened. I balled up my panties and stuffed them into Paige's waiting mouth, knowing that they were completely soaked and would provide Paige with plenty of juice. She held the panties between her teeth, and I could already see her tongue darting over the fabric, trying to taste whatever she could.

"Hopefully you can be quieter now," I told her. Paige nodded her head in agreement.

I was, again, about to drop to my knees when I realized that I wanted to see Paige in her full glory as I ate her out. I leaned over to Paige, sticking my boobs right in her face, and grabbed the neck of her t-shirt. She knew what I was doing and threw her arms into the air while I pulled off the thin fabric and flung it across the room. Next was her already-unclasped bra, and Paige was quickly sitting completely topless.

I took a moment to admire the view of her beautiful breasts. They were not too big, not too small, but just perfect. "I wish my tits were as nice as yours," I complimented her. Paige smiled back at me, unable to speak.

I gave her breasts one last squeeze before finally dropping to my knees on the floor in front of where Paige sat. I grabbed her waist and pulled her forward a little so that her ass and pussy were hanging off the edge of the couch. In one fluid motion, I grabbed her pants, pulled them off her legs, and threw them behind me.

I got my first good look at Paige's pussy. My eyes darted over from her pink, glistening hole to her meaty lips, up to her black landing strip, and down to her puckered asshole. I was practically salivating at the chance to eat her out.

Paige spread her bare legs wide, surrendering complete control of her pussy to me. I leaned my head in, but stopped when I was a few inches away from her pussy. I took a deep breath, taking a moment to inhale her musky natural scent. I ran a finger through Paige's pussy lips, causing her to shiver. She whimpered lightly into the panties stuffed in her mouth.

I grabbed Paige's legs in my hand and pushed them up into the air so they formed a v-shape. In the process, Paige's pussy was lifted off the couch and right to my mouth. Paige moved her hands and held her legs in the spread upwards position, making my hands free.

I spread Paige's lips between two fingers, trying to simply enjoy the view of her pussy as much as I could. I gently blew on her exposed twat as Paige's body shook a little again. She groaned, clearly frustrated with my teasing.

I relented, and gave Paige what she was looking for. I extended my tongue out, and gently licked along the length of her crotch, starting at just above her little asshole and ending at the patch of hair above her clit. The barbell in my tongue carved its way through Paige's pretty pussy, and I knew from experience that she would love it.

I licked Paige's pussy again, slowly, but this time lavishing more attention on her clit. Paige moaned once again as the cold metal of my piercing and the warm flesh of my tongue both flicked over her clit.

Paige's pussy was leaking profusely, and she was so turned on that she could cum any minute. Wanting to feel her explode on my face, I dove straight into her and didn't hold back.

My tongue moved to her clit as my lips clamped down over it. I sucked in my cheeks, providing a slight stimulation to Paige's button. My tongue expertly flicked back and forth, circling and circling her clit. Paige was moaning loudly, and I could feel liquid drip onto my chin.

I continued relentlessly attacking Paige's engorged clit. My technique perfected by many years of practice, I had Paige on the cusp of orgasm within a minute. Her clit rolled between my tongue as I stroked it over and over, each time adding to the volume of Paige's moans.

Paige fully embraced her orgasm as her cries filled the room. The panties weren't doing much to stifle her as she came over my chin. Her juice began to drip down my neck, leaving a trail of liquid on my skin.

But I wasn't nearly satisfied with one. I hadn't done all this work to eat her out once.

Paige's cheeks were flush and her chest was still heaving. Occasional spasms took hold in her, as she came down from her orgasm. But I didn't give her that chance. I moved my head down a few inches so that my mouth was right over her pussy.

I stiffened my tongue and bobbed my head forward, plunging my tongue directly into Paige's sopping wet cunt. I licked the sides of her entrance and the insides of her pussy walls, wherever I could reach, and cleaned them of any remaining beads of sweet nectar.

As I darted my tongue inside of her pussy, I started slowly rocking my head forward and back, as my tongue ran along her pussy entrance. I used my tongue like a finger or a cock, thrusting it in and out of Paige's tight twat. She was moaning again immediately.

I reached up around my head with my hand and applied my thumb to Paige's clit, causing my sister to cry out. My thumb quickly was circling Paige's clit at a very fast pace.

She began grinding her hips down against my face. Combined with my own efforts, I could feel my tongue reaching further and further into her pussy as my nose ground against her clit as well.

Paige quickly moved a hand to the back of my head, pressing my head down and holding it in place. She bucked her hips up against my face, fucking herself with my tongue. As her body shook, she completely buried my face into her wet pussy, almost suffocating me.

Her screams rang out as she came directly onto my waiting and eager tongue. I lapped up all of the juice that Paige kindly gave me, further stimulating her sensitive pussy.

As Paige finished orgasming, she released her lock on my head, letting me regain my breathing. I pulled my head away briefly from her pussy.

"Wow, you really like my tongue, don't you?" I asked.

Paige nodded her head, my used panties still held in her mouth.

Paige's pussy was still pulsating, but I returned to it. I wanted to give her the maximum pleasure I could. I took three fingers and pressed the tips of them against Paige's lips. Her natural lubricant allowed them to slip in easily, and Paige groaned as just the very tips of my fingers slid into her pussy.

I brought my mouth back to her clit. Once again, I clamped down on her nub, and my tongue flew over it, my piercing pressing down on her sensitive clit.

With Paige's pussy more than adequately wet, I pressed all three fingers in, up to the hilt. They slid in effortlessly, her twat providing no resistance. Having become a little bit experienced in fingering her, it was easy to find her g-spot again, and my fingers were soon thrusting in and out of her pussy. I pressed down on her g-spot each time, fucking her pussy and licking her clit.

I had one free hand left, and reached up to Paige's chest. I groped her left breast, Paige's nipple pressing hard against my skin. I rubbed her nipple between the gaps in my fingers as I squeezed her beautiful tits. I switched over to her other breast, wanting to give Paige equal treatment.

I was stimulating all of Paige's most sensitive areas, and she was about to blow. I increased the pace of my fingering. My hand was furiously pumping her pussy as I fucked her g-spot hard and relentlessly. My tongue matched the pace; I licked and sucked on her clit like it was the last thing I'd ever do.

Paige was put over the edge. Her pussy squirted all over my hand and chin as her whole body shook and quivered on the couch. She bit down on the panties as hard as she could to prevent herself from bringing the house down with her screams. I smiled, relishing in the pleasure I brought to her.

She had already climaxed three times, but I wasn't finished with Paige. My fingers and tongue never slowed their pace. Her pussy was only becoming more and more sensitive, and her orgasms more powerful. I had Paige exactly where I had hoped.

I stayed at Paige's cunt for at least another hour, probably two. Both of us completely lost track of time. The only thing in the world I was focusing on was Paige and bringing her more pleasure. It felt like my only purpose in life at that very moment.

I stopped counting her orgasms after eleven, but it likely reached into the 20s. My hand was completely and utterly sore, as were my jaw muscles. But that didn't stop me. I powered through, giving Paige climax after climax.

Finally, as I brought her to another one, Paige had to physically push me away.

"Riley, you need to stop. I... I can't take any more. I honestly can't even feel my pussy," she protested.

I looked up at her and sighed. I knew she was right, but her pussy was the best thing in the entire world. I couldn't bring myself to leave it. But after pausing, I felt the aching of my joints, and realized that I should probably take a break.

Paige sat up on the couch and looked at me with an expression of both surprise and admiration, but didn't say anything. I grabbed my phone off the table and went into the camera to look at myself.

My entire face looked like a wreck. Cum covered the entire bottom half of my face and had completely ruined my lipstick. My perfectly coiffed hair was matted in places and sticking to my face.

I looked down at my body and surveyed the damage. Cum covered pretty much the entirety of my body. It ran down from my chin, over my neck, down my small breasts, and onto my stomach. A sizable pool had formed in the folds of my dress which still remained bunched over my stomach. That probably needed to go in the washer now.

I turned and looked at Paige. "I look like a mess. But it was 100% worth it. If I had to pick one thing on Earth to do, it would be eating your pussy."

"Really?" Paige asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well actually eating out Kate Upton while being fucked by George Clooney, but beyond that..." I retorted back.

Paige opened her arms in a hugging motion. "Come here," she beckoned.

I stood up, finally relieving the pressure on my now-reddened knees. I pushed my dress down my legs and stepped out of it, leaving me in just the garter and white stockings. I grabbed the dress and looked at it. Long streaks of cum ran over it from end to end.

"I probably can't wear this again," I commented to Paige. I fell back onto the couch, letting the soft cushions absorb the weight of my tired body. "I wonder what Chris would say if he walked in through the door right now," I said.

"Nothing," Paige responded, "because he said he wouldn't be back home until 1 or 2. And it's..." she paused as she located and turned on her phone, "12:30. So we have another half-hour or so."

I immediately turned to her. "Oh, really?" I inquisitively asked.

"Yes, maam. Do you have in mind what I have in mind?" she countered in response.

I moved and leaned back against the arm of the couch so that I was facing Paige. I spread my legs wide.

"I don't know. Do I?"

Paige smiled and giggled. "I think you do." But then the smile disappeared. "Um, you'll teach me what to like... do, right?"

"Well, I'd certainly hope that you picked at least one or two things up by now. I did give you an hours-long personal teaching session," I joked. "But of course."

"Good," Paige said cheerfully before crawling over to my end of the couch. She leaned in to me and kissed me on the lips. I responded, cupping her face in my hand and pressing back against her.

"I... want... to... taste... you," Paige bluntly stated, saying each word between a kiss on a different part of my body. She began at my lips, moved to my neck, kissed each nipple, and finished her sentence on my navel.

"You already have," I replied, referring to the panties I had given her.

Paige looked back up at me. "From the source."

Paige slid down on the couch so she was lying belly-down. My pussy was right in front of her face.

Immediately, Paige stuck out her tongue and leaned forward. As soon as her warm mouth locked itself around my clit, I felt sparks fly from my pussy through the rest of my body. In all that time I had spent pleasuring Paige, I had neglected myself. I knew I could cum at any moment.

Paige eagerly lapped at my clit. Her licks were imprecise and it was obviously her first time ever feasting on pussy. Still, it was more than sufficient.

I gently placed my head on the back of her head, keeping her in place. Paige sucked down on my clit as a loud groan escaped my mouth. With my free hand, I massaged my tits, still coated in her drying cum.

"Keep doing what you're doing," I instructed Paige. "It feels great."

"Really?" she asked, stopping for a moment.

"Well not when you're not eating me," I retorted, before pressing Paige back down to my clit.

I felt the orgasm building inside of me, and with each swipe of her tongue across my clit, Paige brought me closer.

Paige's licks increased in pace as she swirled her warm tongue around my clit. Her pretty lips remained clamped down, gently sucking on my nub.

"Fuuck, I'm about to cum," I proclaimed to Paige.

Her eyes lit up as she looked back up at me. I took a moment to appreciate how beautiful she looked in that moment. Her big blue eyes staring up at me. The slight tan of her skin. Her big round ass sticking up in the air. And how well her beautiful face was framed in between my legs by my stockings.

And then Paige immediately shattered that as she stuck two fingers into my well-lubricated pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out at the unexpected intrusion.

Paige feverishly rammed my cunt with her fingers, keeping her lickings consistent.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit, I'm cumming!" I told Paige, my voice rising in pitch and volume. My hands clamped down tightly onto Paige's head and my own breast as I pinched my nipple, only fueling my pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, oooh, fuck!"

The orgasm slammed into me. The aching in my pussy was finally satisfied as I received my first climax of the night. I closed my eyes, and let the pleasure sweep through me, as my pussy throbbed around Paige's fingers.

I could faintly hear her giggling as my senses returned to me. I opened my eyes to look up at her. I had cum all over Paige's face, giving her flawless skin a glistening sheen. I thought it made her look even prettier.

"Did I do okay?" she playfully asked.

I smiled back at her. "I'll let you figure that out."

I sat up on the couch and drew Paige's face close to mine with my hand. I kissed her soft lips, tasting my own cum off of her. I had tasted myself many times, and the sweet nectar never became any less resistible.

"Did it taste better straight from the source?"

Paige nodded her head as a smile grew on her face.

"What time is it?" I asked, remembering the real world around us and that Chris would be home soon.

Paige turned away from me and grabbed her phone off the table. Her face lit up when she read her texts.

"What is it?" I asked.

Paige set her phone down and turned back to face me on the couch. She pushed me so I was lying down on the couch, the stiff arm just below my neck. Paige lay down on top of me.

"Chris is crashing at a friend's tonight. Since he's not working tomorrow, I texted him to not worry about rushing home in the morning. So..." here she paused and began circling my right nipple with her index finger, "we have until probably noon tomorrow."

I smiled as Paige finished. I kissed her quickly before moving my hand between her legs. I cupped her pussy and felt how wet she was.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,306 Followers