All Comments on 'Seducing My Mother-in-Law'

by dreamweaver5539

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never had a mother in law like that!

But I was lucky to have a lover like that. The night we met, after eating and fucking her to several climaxes, she asked me if I could get hard again ( I was 55 at the time). I told her sure, just give me a few minutes, why? She told me she really wanted to fuck her ass, if I'd like to. If I'd like to??? Damn! I'd wanted to try that for years with someone. The thought had me rock hard almost immediately! She lubed me up, knelt on the bed and said "go for it!" Just breaking past her sphincter had me ready to pop! What a night!

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 8 years ago
very good

Needs a chapter 2!

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 8 years ago
Good start but formulaic finish

The 'Chase' & build up to their first encounter was great, but for me the realism was lost in their speedy progression from tentative masturbation to doing everything in no time at all with no thoughts or feelings for what they had done to their wife/daughter. Admittedly a difficult balancing act in this scenario, but to ignore it completely makes the characters come across as callous, uncaring & therefore less human & likeable. Just a personal opinion, but the dirty talk was also a little OTT for my taste and not in keeping with the original conservative character of his MIL. I know people can have transformation of personalities in the bedroom, but to go from hesitant MIL, to foul-mouthed, nasty, wanton hussy for a first full sexual experience with the spouse of your daughter seemed a step too far. Sorry if that comes across as harsh but trying to be honest & give constructive feedback after a good start to the story. You can certainly write & so I will check out more of your work. Thanks for the read and your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The initial attraction between the son-in-law and mother-in-law was nicely done and realistically sexy, including her first glimpses of his nudity and "woody." From that point on, however, the tenor of the story changed completely and abruptly into nastiness that felt totally out of sync with the earlier sensuous and growing attraction between the two. The nastiness of vocabulary degraded the beauty and naturalness of that sexual attraction and seemed totally unnecessary...nastiness for nastiness' sake. Could have been a growing love affair filled with wonderful and fulfilling sex.

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Very good

Thank you, that was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice beginning.

Now we need more. And what happens if mother and daughter both get pregnant? Jackpot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story...

I have come to the conclusion that the "accidental boner" displayed with clothes on, pretending to not notice her eyes, or the "accidental boner with nudity", perhaps poking out of the covers while pretending to be fully asleep is indeed the key to get started with a Mother In Law. But I see the eventual sex encounter as more tender and loving, more slow and sultry, more patient, more slow stir and steam. Less dirty talk, yet more intense sex because you already love her and her you, and it provides the foundation for better sex than spouse, an unfair advantage, as you will never argue about bills, kids, problems. She wont make the mistakes of a younger women, the charm is better, everything is better. You will NEVER be able to give each other up, true soulmates. Nobody can love you in more ways than a Mother in Law, and I believe Love makes sex better, and more yielded-ness to please the partner. But keep it a secret...it bonds two people deeper.

unvrknow20unvrknow20about 5 years ago
Seducing Mother-in-law

Oh my!!! Dreamweaver!!! That is one one the hottest stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Would a mother in law really use language like 'fuck your bitches cunt' ?

Lacked subtlety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read, but incomplete.

Can't give a full 5 stars, as he never eats her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of words used that you don't know what they mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too short. We need more. MUCH more.

Oh, and I totally and completely agree with one of your other commenters: both mother and daughter simply must fall pregnant within days (if not hours), of each other, and that HAS to happen due to the man's replacement of their birth control pills with fertility medicines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, very sensual! Thanks Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot? Yes, God, this story is supremely hot. . . . as hot as any story on this entire site. But it is romantic and beautiful,too. And it's a true love story. And that fact should be evident when Chantal begins having his babies, while Anita is denied any impregnation and her mother cruelly laughs in her face.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/7/2023) Okay, this was HOT! I'd like to imagine Anita discovering the affair and her being okay with it as long as he only services his two ladies. I can also imagine both ladies getting preggers with his babies. Let there be babies. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous