Seducing My Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at these amazing boobs with the same focus that earlier she gawked at my cock with, and I licked my lips of the drool that started to flow from them as I pumped upon my cock ever more furiously. "Oh, is my boy hungry?" She teased further. "Needs his mommy's tit to suckle upon I think. Do you need to breastfeed dear?" She cajoled. I nodded deeply as I focused on her tits and the growing intensity of the feeling in my dick, as she leaned forward, cupped her tit in her free hand, and fed her nipple into my watering mouth, as she continued to cup and squeeze my balls in her other hand. Her tit felt so perfect in my mouth and as I sucked on her nipple and I felt my cock explode with a huge ejaculation of streams of cum firing out in all directions.

Chantal pulled her wet tit from my mouth and I continued to drool and stare at her fantastic chest as she released my balls from the firm grip she had on them. She then looked at the cum I had shot all over her hand, and covering my own hand and belly and dripping down my cock. I must admit that I was quite surprised when she raised her hand to her lips and sticking out her tongue licked some of the cum from her fingers. "Umm, yummy." Was all she said. She then rubbed the remaining cum on her hand onto one of her boobs and taking my cum covered hand put it on her other boob and worked the cum onto and all over her tit. Leaving my hand upon her breast to explore her soft flesh further her hand returned to my body and she ran her index finger through the wet white cum covering my belly, periodically raising her finger to her mouth to have another taste. Then placing her hand around my softening dick she lowered her head down and I watched as she used her tongue to lap up the dripping semen from my shaft and around the head of my cock. Raising her body back up she announced, "God, I have really missed the taste of cum."

Then standing she left the room, looking back at me with her cum covered tits from the door, saying "Now that we have taken care of that pesky hard-on we can get to our jogging. Better get ready!"

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me and I laid there in bed for quite some time recounting the events of that morning. My plan had worked out even better that I imagined and I couldn't wait to see what came next!

We went jogging and chatted as if nothing happened, but when we took a break to relax, Chantal did let me hold her close. Kissing her on the lips behind a large tree I cupped her large breast in my hand. Returning my kiss with a deep response, she pulled my hand from her boob and said "Gee, down boy, people might be watching." And then cupping my groin she added "That's all you young men think about, isn't it. Tits and pussy and fucking and having your dick sucked." She teased as she squeezed my balls and semi-rigid dick, making me moan in pleasure.

That evening we were all very cordial as we had dinner together, Anita, her mother, and I, and everyone went to bed early. In the morning Anita and I slept in, as she had to work the night shift that day and so needed her sleep. After supper Anita gave me a kiss good-bye and headed off to work. She would not be returning until early morning. This left her mother and I alone for the entire night. As I stood planning how to proceed with my advances to her mother, Chantal saved me the effort as she came down the stairs in a tiny little negligee.

Struttering her way down the stairways, her long dark hair flowing behind her as her bare legs scissored across each other and her ample bosom jiggled pronouncedly with each step, Chantal was an absolute dream and angel to watch. Standing before me and having noticed my gaze locked upon her fabulous figure she teased "Oh, you like my little outfit? Just something I bought some years ago and never had the opportunity to try on." I nodded my concurrence and stated that I did indeed like it very much. Then promptly walking away from me into the living room and taking a seat upon the sofa, crossing her legs so that her gorgeous calve bounced with her restlessness she said "Just don't stand there silly, go fetch us some drinks!"

Trotting off to the kitchen I poured her a glass of wine and got myself a beer. Returning to the living room I seated myself alongside her and handed her the glass of wine. Taking a mouthful of the purple liquid and gulping it down in a manner that made me reminiscent of how she had swallowed my cum from her fingers the day earlier, she smiled at me and asked innocently "Well, with an entire evening to kill with just the two of us here, what would you like to talk about?"

I unfortunately lost my cool and confidence and just stuttered out a few meaningless words. It was then that I learned that Chantal was a tortuous tease and sexually demanding minx. Unfolding and refolding her legs, she watched me without either of us speaking a word as I gazed intently at her thighs, attempting to catch a glimpse of the treasures that were concealed within. Thoughtlessly adjusting the shoulder strap of her negligee, she juggled her heavy breasts beneath the material, knowing that I thought of absolutely nothing else but her boobs since she had revealed those beautiful soft globes to my view, fed one of the warm brown nipples into my mouth, and used both of our hands to cover her tits with my cum.

After toying with herself for some time and witnessing my reaction to her moves, she finally purred "Well, I see that we still have not resolved your issue of walking around with a massive hard stiffy, have we?" Looking down I noticed, sure enough, that my cock was rock hard and jutting upward through my jeans. "So before we progress further," she finished, "you had better remove your pants, sit back on the couch, and stroke your hard-on while we continue to chat." I remained motionless on the sofa, cast dumbfounded by her words. "Oh, now don't be getting all shy on your mother-in-law now Robert!" she said with a strong tone. "Stand up now." She commanded.

Standing before her she proceeded to unbuckle my jeans and pulling them down off my legs and over my feet then yanked at my underwear and also let it fall to the fall. With my stiff dick standing proud and erect directed toward her face, only inches away, she seized upon my cock with her hand and squeezing upon it with all her might said "Now we can't possibly have you sitting there with this rock-hard meaty cock while you stare at my tits all night can we?" As she spoke her eyes were transfixed on my dick. As she continued to hold onto my penis with one hand she licked her lips and looked as if she were about to engulf my cock in her throat. She then brought up her other hand and wrapping her fingers around my testicles began to massage and pull at them.

But then equally as suddenly she used the leverage of her grasp to push me back down onto the sofa beside her. "Now stroke that young hard prick of yours Robert." She demanded, and resumed drinking her wine and adjusting her legs and shoulder straps. Seizing my own hard-on in my own hands I began to stroke vigorously, watching her perform for me. She then nuzzled in closer beside me, pressing her bare leg against mine. Looking at my cock, and then up at my face, she said "What a beautiful big hard cock you have Robert. Do you need mommy's titties in your face again to help you stroke yourself?"

Unable to speak I merely nodded my agreement and rising to her knees she dropped her shoulder straps, once again revealing to my view the full magnificence of those large beautiful mature hanging breasts. Before I could utter a word in response she had pushed herself against me and cupping her tits in her hands was feeding me first one and then the other of her beautiful erect nipples. With my free hand I caressed her bare thighs and groped her plump soft ass cheeks. Chantal began to moan deeply in my ear as she continued to feed me her tits and watch me pump my cock, pulsating her hips back and forth as I kneaded and squeezed the soft flesh of her bottom.

I began to stroke more frantically and then suddenly her hand was on my stroking hand holding back my actions. "Not so fast, Robert." She said leaning back, and as she continued to let me lick, kiss and suck on the big soft pair of tits hanging in front of my face, she explained "Don't you dare cum on me again from just playing with my tits. I need this cock to stay hard all night. I haven't been fucked since Anita's father left, and even then for years it was a pathetic attempt on his part. I need a young man who can satisfy a mature woman's desires. I need you to fuck me every day, and yet for Anita never to know or suspect. Do you have enough endurance for the both of us Robert?" She said, staring down at me as I fondled one of her breasts in my hand and licked at her nipples.

"Yes ma'am." Was all I needed to respond with and she rose up and standing before me pulled her negligee down over her hips. The curves of her totally naked body were magnificent and between her legs was a thick matt of black hair. While still stroking my dick I reached out with my other hand and ran my fingers through the downy soft pubic hair.

"Do you want to fuck me Robert?" she teased. "Do you want to fuck your wife's mother?" she cajoled as I held a clump of her big furry bush in my grap.

"Oh, fuck, Christ, yes ma'am." Was all I could sputter out. Then seizing both my hands and pushing them to the side Chantal pushed me back on the couch, climbed on top of my legs, grabbed my cock and positioning herself skillfully over my dick impaled the soft wet flesh of her needy cunt down onto me. Feeling how easy I slid into her I knew that she was every bit as horny as myself. As I lay there under her she began to buck away on my legs, pounding herself desperately up and down on my dick. Though her daughter was certainly a good lay, she displayed nothing of the dynamic energy and zeal of her mother when it came to fucking.

As she fucked herself silly on my cock I watched as Chantal's heavy tits bounced and bobbed in my face. Unable to restrain myself further I reached out and clasped those bouncing globes in the palm of each of my hands and began to mold the flesh between my fingers. "Oh Christ Robert, fuck yes, squeeze my tits hard, I love my tits played with rough, oh God, yes, yank on them hard, bite them hard, slap them hard!" She begged.

Enjoying the fucking and the titty play I began to also raise and lower my hips in motion with her thrusts. As I rammed my cock in and out of her, Chantal's words just became more frantic and dirty. "Fuck, yes Robert, fuck my cunt, fuck your mother-in-law's nasty cunt, fuck it hard, please don't stop, please Robert don't stop fucking me. Oh yes, squeeze my tits hard and fuck my horny twat Robert until you turn me into your bitch. Fuck me all night and make me beg for more until you turn me into your bitch." She pleaded. Soon her pulsating rhythm converted into convulsive gyrations and I knew that Chantal was orgasming. The quick abrupt jerking of her hips and the squeezing of her pussy on my cock caused me to also explode and for the first time I filled my wife's mother's cunt with my full load of semen.

Falling down onto the sofa beside me, Chantal lay there panting heavily, causing her large breasts to sway back and forth. With her back on the sofa and her legs remaining spread wide across my own, looking down I saw her enflamed wet red pussy lips leaking my white fluid from within. Placing one hand on her thigh to extend it wider and the other onto her now wet dark bush I admired the beautiful sight of my cum dripping out of her cunt. "Please tell me you are not done for the night Robert." I heard her beg, barely conscious yet of my surroundings. "You are going to fuck me again aren't you? Please Robert, please tell me that you are going to fuck me again. My pussy hasn't been penetrated in so long, and I am going to need it over and over tonight." I heard her desperately pleading, and sitting up she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and pressing a deep kiss into my lips continued to beg "Robert, please satisfy mommy's pussy over and over, every day, please fuck me and use my pussy hard again. Fuck me until you make me your willing bitch." She said with a smile and another long kiss.

Fondling her hanging tits and kissing her deeply while feeding my tongue into her mouth I realized that not only was my mother-in-law the best fuck I had ever had, or would ever have, but that she was also a naturally dirty mouthed slut who would beg for her fuckings. "I will fuck your nasty cunt whenever she needs it," I stated "my horny little bitch!"

These words made her grab onto me tightly and she pushed me down onto the sofa. With her lips pressed on my lips she moaned and gasped between kissing "Let me know when my stud is ready, let me know when your thick rod wants to fuck your little bitches nasty cunt again and I will suck that cock of yours until it is a rock hard fuck machine again." Her eyes seemed almost to glow with the intensity of her desire and passion and I knew that it was to be a wonderful but exhausting night. True to her word, when I was ready again I watched as the face of my mother-in-law eagerly engulfed my cock between her lips and taking its full length into her throat began to give me a better blow job than any woman ever has. Obviously building her expertise over many years of practise, and most probably a great variety of cocks, her eyes stared erotically and helplessly up at mine as she successively swallowed down and released the full length of my prick. Once I was fully hardened again, she gave me a brief titty fucking with her gorgeous breasts and then grabbing my hand pulled me upward hard. "Quick!" She shouted "Upstairs. Fuck me in my bed until morning."

For the remainder of the night that woman was absolutely insatiable. Dropping to the bed and spreading her legs wide for me, she pulled me down on top of her and instantly my rigid cock was balls deep once again in that hungry twat of hers. Grinding herself against me with each thrust of my hips into her, she almost immediately began to gasp deeply and beg wildly "Christ, fuck me, please just keep fucking me, over and over, I beg, don't stop, fuck my nasty cunt all night, I need it so bad, fuck me lover, fuck your mother-in-law like she is your willing bitch!" Screaming out loud as I rammed myself into her I am sure the neighbourhood would have heard her utterances if the windows had been open. Kissing her hard upon the lips as I fucked her I couldn't resist grabbing those large soft tits as they bounced erratically on her chest. She loved her tits played with roughly while she was fucked and begged me to squeeze them and to yank hard on her nipples. Getting up on my knees and raising her legs onto mine I continued to ram that horny cunt so I could better watch her tits bounce and sway with our thrusting.

With the palms of my hands I began to throw her big tits back and forth. "Fuck yes!" She cried "Spank my titties while you fuck my cunt, use me like the bitch you want me to be!" I began to slap her tits harder back and forth, and her cries of delight only intensified. Seizing her nipples I pulled them upward abruptly, pulling the soft flesh from her chest into the air. I then began to shake her tits back and forth suspended above her chest by her nipples. "I'm cumming!" She began to scream out loud, "Your bitch is cumming. Fuck my cunt. Yank my tits. Fuck your slut hard!" She begged, using the S word for the first time. Fucking her twat hard I felt her pussy muscles spasming against my cock for the second time that night.

Not yet done myself I nonetheless dropped down on the bed beside her after she orgasmed and collapsed under me. Taking a minute to recuperate her energy she rolled on her side and throwing her tits onto my chest began to lick and kiss and bite my lips as her hand grasp my hard-on. "So sorry I came before you dearest, but mommy's cunt really really needed another good fucking. And she needs another one still." She said, and then descended down upon my dick with her mouth. Sucking and licking my cock and balls clean of all of our sex, she spread my legs and even began to lick at my asshole.

Once she had me super stiff and cleaned my cock, balls and ass she said "I need more cock. I need more fucking." Then getting onto all fours on the bed and thrusting her ass high up in the air she begged "Fuck your puppy, fuck your bitch in heat, feed your slut some more cock, slide it into her nasty cunt and use her like a cheap whore." Now the W word comes out - I loved this woman!

Mounting her from behind I gladly rammed my hard-on deep inside of her. Grabbing her by her broad well rounded hips I used them to leverage her body back and forth, slamming her cunt onto my cock as I slammed my cock into her cunt. She began to moan loudly and begged for me not to stop. Starting to fully appreciate how dirty my new little girl was I seized her long dark hair in one hand, pulling back on it firmly, and started to spank her ass cheeks with the other hand. This seemed to bring her to ecstasy once again. Whipping those well rounded butt cheeks with quick sharp strokes and yanking her hair back far enough to raise her face to the ceiling I said "You like the cock bitch? You like your nasty cunt being pile drived ,you horny little slut?"

"Fuck ... yes ... fuck ... my ... cunt ... fuck ... your ... bitches ... twat ... fuck ... your ... sluts ... pussy." She managed to stutter out between my cock ramming hard into her. Releasing her hair and hips I slid my hands under her body and around her hanging flopping tits and grasping them firmly by the meaty hanging globes I began to pull hard on them, leverage her body weight back and forth onto my prick. Her cries of pleasure and pain increased and I told her that I was close to cumming.

She then slowed her motions deliberately and begged me not to cum. "Not yet, not yet. I need to cum again too. I am going to need more though. More than just my cunt fucked."

"What do you mean?" I innocently said as I continued to slowly fuck her.

"Take my ass." She said. "Use my pussy juices to lubricate and fuck my ass. I want you to ass fuck your bitch tonight. I need you to ass fuck your slut tonight. Fuck my ass until I cum again and then dump your whole load into my butt hole." I couldn't believe what she was saying! I never ass fucked Anita. In fact, I had never ass fucked any girl. And now here was my mother-in-law begging me to stuff my cock into her ass. Of course I only needed to be told once. Soon I was feeding my cock into her tight asshole. It was slow going at first and she screamed more loudly than she had all night. But seizing her by her long hair and pulling back on her head with fast abrupt thrusts as I continued to ram by cock into her butthole I said "Stop screaming and start begging for it you fucking slut, you know you want a cock in your ass tonight. Now I want to hear my little bitch plead and beg like a cheap whore for it!"

Not sure if I had gone to far with my words, I was glad when she responded back "Yes Sir, please, please, ass fuck your slut, ass fuck her butt like a whore. I am your bitch now. Your total bitch. I will serve your cock in any way you order me now. Ass fuck me Sir, please ass fuck your bitch!" She pleaded. After I got another inch into her the going was easier as my cock started to slide back and forth, in and out of her ass, sliding deeper inward, inch by inch. Soon the entire length of my cock was deep into her ass. Continuing to hold her head firmly by the hair I now slid the full length of my cock in and out of her ass, using it as a second cunt, as she rubbed her clit and begged for me not to stop. Knowing I was close to cumming I was relieved when she finally orgasmed, and I simultaneously let go and filled her forbidden cavity with pulsating streams of semen.