Seducing My Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing on the bed and sleeping that deep and relaxing sleep that only two lovers know, she woke me early in the morning before Anita came home. Having a shower together she fondled my cock and balls as I stroked her ass, tits and bush. "You have cum in your bitches pussy," she said, "and cum in your whore's ass," she continued, "but you have yet to cum in your slut's mouth."

"Fuck you drive me crazy with your dirty talk." I admitted and she pulled me out of the shower and getting on her knees began to polish my pulsating dick. Because of all of the heavy fucking the night before it took quite a while for my cock to cum again. But Chantal was very patient and talented and worked by cock and balls between her lips and tongue until I finally discharged into her mouth. I watched as my cum spurted between her lips and onto her waiting tongue.

Gulping all my semen down willingly she commented "Yummy. I just love the taste of cum. Hopefully you can fuck my pussy and cum in my mouth every day young man." She teased. This was amazing. Though I had women swallow before, my wife would not. But her mother did. As she stood up I fondled her pendulous tits once again while confirming that yes, my intentions were most definitely to give my little bitch her daily fucking and her daily mouthfull of cum.

Chantal is an amazing lover. Every time we fuck, she insists that we fuck until she orgasms. And she cums every time. On days or evenings we are left alone in the house, her insatiable pussy needs to cum repeatedly. Such days are equally wonderful and exhausting for me. On the days when Anita is home Chantal and I typically find an opportunity to briefly indulge ourselves. Though again, Chantal always insists that we fuck until she orgasms. Each time I am ready to cum she insists that she sucks my cock so that she can receive her daily mouthfull of semen, which she so loves the taste of. And about every week or so, when we have an evening alone and Chantal has had a few too many drinks, she lets me enter her ass again.

I was concerned that the constant fucking of Chantal would quench my desires or energy for Anita, but in fact my energy has only grown. Fucking mother and daughter in the same day and filling them both with cum gives me an instant hard-on, regardless of the order in which I fuck them. And though I will always love my wife, I must admit, that I love fucking Chantal more than I love fucking my wife. Chantal is the perfect lover, mature, voluptuous, intense, energetic and dirty in the extreme. Though I have no intention of ever leaving my wife, I also would never even consider the possibility of not being permitted the opportunity to fuck Chantal anymore.