All Comments on 'Seducing My Parents Ch. 02'

by Angelagirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mm hot!!!

just as well writine as the frist chapter it,s hot I am looking forward to ch 3 yours leann MAWH xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Hard to imagine that chapter 2 would beso much more erotic than the first, but it was, totally erotic and amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When this series of cums began, they were the most intense of my life. I was shuddering with each hard bang, and as Dad's balls were slapping against my ass, the enormous feelings simply washed over me. I began to scream "Daddy please fuck me! Don't quit!

This is an excellent story of hot family fucking, in this case of a father finally giving in to his baby girl's lust for his big veiny daddy-dick, fucking the shit out of her, and blowing his daddy-balls up his daughter's warm wet twat. The girl is desperate for her father's sperm, and dad sure gives it to her, some of the same sperm that made her. I'm glad that her daddy woke up and realized that his baby girl is in fact a girl, that between her legs she has an adorable little coochie that's tailor-made for her father's big hard cock. Dad'll be having lots of dirty fun pounding and slamming his little princess's cute little cunt and unloading his fatherly balls up inside her. I'd have loved to find out a lot more about her brother David boning his mom, though. That's my favorite kind of family fucking--a boy revisiting the same cunt he came out of, with his fat young cock, giving his mother the best cum of her life, of his too, and shooting his huge load of creamy semen up where he was once a baby. This is some great fucking family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another sizzler!

I agree with the previous comments... Chapter 2 was even hotter than the first! I sincerely hope this story continues into the fun with the rest of the family, and maybe a third-person telling of your sisters' first times with mom and dad as well :-) - LochdNLoaded

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Yummy!!!

So hot, I won't say too much, cause I'm so hot and want to read the next chapter.

Please keep writing, I love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous