All Comments on 'Seducing My Parents Ch. 03'

by Angelagirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
imharmless69imharmless69over 10 years ago
Mmmmm

Love this and your tumblr!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

going grate you are lerning jut keep up the good wroke and be daddies littil grille yours leann xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, eventually he and I would do things together, but there is no question that for him, the greatest thing was, and still is, simply fucking Mom whenever possible.

That's for damn sure. Of course, sisterfucking is great for any boy and maybe even sucking off dad once in a while. But nothing in life can ever compare with a boy getting his hard cock up between his own mother's legs and blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talented...and then some !

I just finished reading all three chapters, must say it's some of the hottest writing I've seen ! Can't adequately express how thrilling your story is...and the possibility that it may be "true"....whew...if you are as hot as your story, well, hold on folks---we are in for quite a ride ! Slolickr@AOL.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Too bad that Leann (the commenter) is just learning to spell while telling you you're doing "grate."

What a derp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom and Sis

It was great reading about Sis and Mom doing a 69 but it seemed like Dad was kind of uninterested but maybe that was because he wasn't telling the story. A suggestion for future chapters would be Sis and Mom rimming each other. Then Dad could rim Sis while Sis ate out Mom.

LochdNLoadedLochdNLoadedover 10 years ago
Once again, got me hard

1. (the critic in me) Your writing is fantastic! I really enjoy your descriptive tendencies and how you group the paragraphs. I'm really impressed!

2. FUCKING HOT! I truly can't wait to read the upcoming chapters! You have truly made a convert of this pervert who used to scoff at the thought of incest. Keep up the great work!

3. Any chance of you writing some "fantasy/fiction" stuff?

nemikenemikeover 10 years ago
A Rarity

Wonderfully written and powerfully erotic, Angela!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My sister and I

I fucked my younger sister when we were in our teens. It was hot! She was an absolutely wild fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I find no faults with the wrighting. The only aspect I found at all dissapointing was that the entire family seemed far too comfortable with the concept of incest. I think what makes incest such a powerfully erotic fantasy is the inner struggle between guilt and lust and there was none of that in this story.

CountGustafCountGustafover 10 years ago
Lovely

The first two chapters were a bit tame, but now Angelagirl has got her wind up. I like intensity, and this story has plenty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. It was very comparable to my family and I

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous