All Comments on 'Seducing My Parents Ch. 05'

by Angelagirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fab!!

just sexy and realy hot you ouwe me new pants yours leann5red mawh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've only read #5 but it was really hot and not too quick as one reply suggested. I hate stories that go on and on about early life and how it all started.This was great.

easylove (m)

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

What can I say? It's really good, like all the other chapters!

LochdNLoadedLochdNLoadedover 10 years ago
Wow! That was so hot...

I nearly came without touching myself! Yet another great story in the saga... Incidentally, is David looking for another roommate? ;-)

Looking forward to more great stories, Angela et al...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Title was a bit misleading, but

I enjoyed the stories anyway. There just didn't seem to be much seducing going on. Mother and son are already doing it, parents are swingers, and although he had no objection to my flashing him I did have to ask Dad several times before he's do me. That's not to my way of thinking seduction. But to some degree I nic pic; the stories were fine and I look forward to reading more in this series. I'd like to see this family take it out of the home. Are there any neighbors who need to be seduced?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking sucking hot

Would love to join an orgy with you and your fuck partners. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous