Seducing My Parents Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well that was awkward to say the least, but when Carl saw the look of panic on my face, he told me not to worry. Our secret was safe with him, and he was just happy for a chance to finally get a chance to fuck me. Apparently, he wanted to fuck me when he was a student of mine all those years ago, and this time around, he'd had his chance. He even begged me not to be mad at David, but that it was something he'd wanted so badly, he told David not to "rat" him out. Now at this moment it hit me that the entire situation was beyond hot. Here I was fucking my own son, a former student, and two other guys for my first honest "gang bang." All while my own daughter was fucking her Daddy on the other side of town. This was a mind blowing moment for me, and I simply stood there staring as his cock began to bounce up and down with each beat of his heart.

For different reasons, I don't think Carl could believe how hot it was either, which is why he just couldn't get his cock to go down. I looked at him, and he appeared to be quite genuine in what he said. He made it a real point to make me understand that he'd had the hots for me for years, going so far as to tell me about how he used to "jerk off" in bed at night thinking about me writing something on the "white" board. I smiled and just took Carl by the hand, and we went into his room where I proceeded to give him the best blow job I could, which is when I discovered that David had come in and was now taking pictures. I took my time, and when Carl came in my mouth, I swallowed every drop. He only got a little soft, so I pushed him down and sat astride him, sliding his cock right into my pussy. We slow fucked for at least another 30 minutes before I picked up the pace and began to really bounce up and down on that delicious cock. Once I began telling him how sexy he was, and how badly I wanted to feel his young cock in my "cunt," he wasn't able to hold off anymore, and I felt him cum inside me yet again.

I took that last load and just sat there letting it drain out over his cock and balls. Then I leaned down and gave him a huge kiss as his cock softened inside me. I swear he had a few tears in his eyes, and it was fantastic to see his reaction. As it so happens, the roommates moved out shortly after the gangbang, and David and Carl got another apartment together. For about the next 6 months or so, I would go over to David's apartment for our trysts about once or twice a month. If both of them were there, I would fuck them both, but if not, I just enjoyed the time with either David or just with Carl. When we could though, we would have some really fun threesomes fairly regularly, and each time was fantastic for all of us. James knew all about it, and actually got to enjoy the "hotwife" experience, but then again, he has Angela keeping him happy too!

Now to complete the saga, about Angela and her parental seduction, that night, when I slipped into bed around 4:30 or so that morning, Angela was pretty conked out. She roused up and I kissed her on the forehead before crawling in next to her. It was probably a good thing she was so sleepy, because as I laid there, the very thin dried trickle of residual cum on my thighs was from Carl and David. There was no doubt though that I was right about Angela and her Dad being alone, because she looked so perfect, lying there naked and resting on her Dad's arm. She was curled up, and content, and I'm not sure I've ever seen her quite so happy. The next morning, after a shower, I felt almost human. It was then that I heard all about the evening from Angela, and then from James over coffee.

As James told me about his first time with Angela, I just winked at him, and later, I drove him absolutely nuts by telling him the way I'd spent my evening. (He especially loved the torn stockings, and the fact that I'd been "busted" by Carl!) That night, we had our first threesome with Angela, and I swear James was on overdrive. Not just with Angela, but with me too. I like to think that my "night out with the guys" had a very positive impact on him, since I have no doubt that it was an extremely positive impact on me.

[This is the last chapter in this series, but there will be more, since our family is pretty special in a lot of ways. I haven't even mentioned my two sisters, or maybe even my first time with David yet, so there will definitely be more to write about. Oh, and I finally got to fuck Carl too, in a threesome with Mom about six months after these events. Mom's right, his cock is not only gorgeous, but it is definitely way "above average!" Okay, I'm not a "size queen," but every now and then, that kind of "above average" makes for a great change of pace. Thanks for sharing and reading our "story," and I sincerely hope you enjoy it. - Angela]

12