All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 07'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

Each chapter gets better as you write them. I like how Kat able to turn Taylor into a lesbian slut in less than two weeks. I also like how you develop the character of Lisa over the series and how she was the master of both Taylor and Katherine. I can hardly wait to see which you do with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great chapter

I have really enjoyed each chapter of this series. The development of the characters and the evolution from the first installment has been masterful. While I don't want to se my girlfriend become a full fledge lesbian, she is very, very curious about a threesome with me and another girlfriend of hers. She too has read this series and been very turned on. Unfortunately she also read your other stories (Chasing Fate) and wants to see me explore same sex as well. Not sure I'm ready for that but would like to see her with me and another guy. Thanks for posting your stories. I hope to read more about Taylor and Kat and hope they continue into recruiting more chicks on campus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesomely written and incredibly hot!

Taylor's submission to Lisa was crotch-drippingly wet. Although I don't know about the haircut…a few dyke-a-dos are nice, but there's something to be said for the feeling of long hair being drawn softly and slowly across your clit, too. (It's a great tease!) I think she and Kat would look sexier as a couple with contrasting looks. Oh, well.

Can't wait to see the Taylor dump the guy! Not to mention more hot lesbian recruits (that suitemate from last chapter would be fun) and sweet romance with her and Kat. Or helping Jenny or Susan or Kim seduce more girls. Or…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You rock man!

Love your stories. Hope you keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lisa is a bitch !!!!!

Lisa ruins these chapters for me... She is nasty when talking or bossing around Taylor and Kat.. actually all the women... I like the stories but as I said Lisa ruins it for me.. perhaps in further stories you can leave her out and find a loving woman who truly loves being a lesbian without being nasty....dukeofearl@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is about Taylor and Kat, Lisa and Susan. What a GREAT story this was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous