All Comments on 'Seduction by Story'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
One of my favorites

I really loved this story, very well written, and had a good ending. I am curious though, are you going to add another chapter?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Great recovery

Scorpio what a great recovery you gave Brian's wife. This was a well written chapter and I can read through the demons going through his head as Jim was using his wife. I thought that Brian would retaliate. The wife to me got off scotch free with her pleading and the evidence of rape drug being use on her. Still......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Load of Crap

Not Believable

The husband would divorced here or at the very least kicked hher out for a while, and then he would have started breaking the legs and othe parts of the assholes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good - too long

Started great, but could have gone several more places then where it did go. Wish shorter and more believable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
revolting vile man bashing crap

and of course he takes her back... Brenda and alan and Jim get off scott free...

I hope the authors' family is raped and murdered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good, but better ended sooner

Excellent pacing and descriptive writing. I think the story would have been stronger had it ended in the living room or shortly thereafter. I can see this actually happening up to that point, but for her to be taken out on the town to be a whore goes a little beyond believability. However, I still rate this one "100."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fucking soft-cock

I'm not even going to try and critique your little story. I cannot believe this moron ultimately got off on watching his wife get whored out. Fuck man, you give males a bad rap here, while making yourself attempt to seem enlightened. What a stupid fuck. What a fucking let-down. Soft-cock, I hope you never get another hard-on for the rest of your fucking life... you obviously wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i hope you get a backbone

why is jim still walking around and the whore you married is still a whore.weak hubby and sorry excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This type of story really sucks.

This story really sucks. Why would any man want to have a whore for a wife, or to allow some disgusting piece of crap to turn her into one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get a Life

A wimp, a whore and a fucking piss poor writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nobody home

Nobody in this story worth caring about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I think I'll come to Brittian and fuck your wives. Apparently your all a bunch of wimpy cuckholds that get off on watching othermen make whores out of your wives. No wonder we had to bail you out during WW 1 and WW2 your were too spineless to defend yourselves. And now your too spineless to protect your women

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This;

Is a real piss poor case of writing a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gotta agree with others

Jim is a dead man.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
WACC to the 25th power

in part two get jim to pimp out the husbands pussy ass.......just another WACC loving writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brian didn't bet

While Brenda made a bet, that she had to allow Jim to use her, for an hour,Brian didn't say a thing about not beating the hell out of Jim, after he changed the terms of the bet.

As other comments have noted, the host and hostess of the party and Jim got off scot free. An unsatisfactory ending. An alternate ending would have been if Jim used her once, and forfeited the rest of his hour.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Shifting sands

We start at a cocktail party, a moderate-sized group of friends and close acquaintances of the host couple. Then a public make-out session starts which is clearly going to be highly sexually charged and involve nudity. IF it had been a swap-party to begin with, no surprise ... but it wasn't. After the session, it escalates to public fornication. Then the males present are invited to use the woman in a gang-bang ... finally, some of the wives corral their hubbies and beat-feet. After the gang-bang progresses thru vaginal, then anal, sex the perpetrator takes Sweetie out to whore for him. Every stage of this sequence is impossible to believe to have developed from the previous stage.

It turns out the hosts and at least one other party-goer were complicit in this prosty-recruitment scam, which had been perpetrated several times before (although none of the previous victims were working the streets!) However, at the end of the story the four (minimum) perpetrators were totally unpunished!

The description of the seduction process was, indeed, hot, as was the description of the consummation(s)! 5* on hot minus 2* on ridiculous premises! Total=3*

LesleyannLesleyannover 11 years ago
I Loved the story

I am just hopeing that you will write the full story, as I said I loved the 3 part story. Now write another 3 part, I cannot wait, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce

I reread the story today. I thought about it long and hard, but here is what I would have done. First you don't just walk away-esp. after he made her a prostitute for a night. Next, I wouldn't have let it start in the first place-she wanted to do it-I would have walked away and told her the divorce papers will be here tomorrow. No touching, nothing. If it starts you lose me the husband. Then before they would even have had a chance I would have gotten my bat-and knife-and slashed his tires and then taken the bat to his car-so the wife would know I wasn't playing. The next day, I would have met him someplace-and broken every bone in his body.

norcal62norcal62about 11 years ago
Very tired of date rape drugging stories.

Time to over-dose them off LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hope she got aids and the stupid hubby too.

weak men for husbands and whoresluts for wives aren't cool.i would've broke both men in the setup legs and balls.and had ruth beated.your worst punk story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
scorpio00155, what a sad and pathetic life you've lead.

Never really had a sex life eh? Now it' all over. You jerk off, but its just not the same is it? Maybe you should just end it all. We won't miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with Anon 10/13: you're a sad, sick fuck. Like them cream pies, don't ya?? ))

she should have come home and found the locks changed, cucky.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not an original

This story has been in circulation on the web for several years. I first saw it, 2009. Scorpio may have added his own ending. Most versions end as the wife is leaving the house. This is the first version I heard with the date rape drug. That may be Scorpio's "contribution" as well as the whoring.

Even though the wife being publicly seduced at a non swinging party is, to say the least, a bit over the top, we have to consider what genre this story is written for. Even so, the story could have been a bit less degrading toward the husband and the wife. For example instead of a gang bang, just the winner of the bet using her, without the degrading comments.

Perhaps I'll submit a story with a softer ending.

nudannnudannalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"This is between me and your wife"

Yeah; and the karate chop I deliver to the back of your neck while your attention is on her is between you and me.

Coincidence?

Hasn't he heard of word processors?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Even if he had liked...

Even if he had liked and want his wife to keep going doing it, a real man would never forgive the 3 persons that drugged his wife and used her: Jim and the couple would be dead in a few days...So just 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pay Back

The trick was played against his wife by all three Jim, Alan and Ruth but especially Jim who decided to make her a money making whore. Nothing mentioned about Jim only he and is wife cutting all contact with Alan and Ruth. The three would have to come up with some sort of restitution probably some serious cash. Included the cash Jim would have dealt with some serious pain ie, the removal of his dick and damage to his nuts, and his dick stuck in his mouth. If he survived, those items would probably not be very useful in the future, but that is tough shit everyday he would live with fact he really fucked up. That's Pay Back

SexobjectSexobjectover 8 years ago

Mmmm I absolutely loved this story up until the point where Jim demanded more than an hour. If he had fucked Brenda in front of everyone and then taken her to a bedroom for an hour it would have been perfect for me. Jim just became an asshole and I was willing Brian to throttle him. I guess men might feel differently but the idea of a hitherto faithful wife, seduced into fucking another man in front of her husband and friends, was more than enough eroticism for me. Good story though. It made me horny, angry and ultimately happy when they stayed together.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Totally Ridiculous

Really, the "loving" husband remains absolutely passive during all of the exchanges?!

He'd have no input as to what his wife would do with another man, even to the point of allowing this 3rd person to alter the rules of the game and use "ringers" to help him?!

So this 3rd person rigged the entire game, used her as a prostitute for hours and he suffers no consequences?!

Stupid and a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

What a fucking pile of shit this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Keep the rest of your life with Brenda a secret

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me Too

One afternoon my wife and I were visiting with a black lover of hers when another black couple and a white woman dropped by. The new group were sitting in the living room and I was sitting facing them with my back turned on my wife and her lover in his kitchenette during a steady flow of conversation.

Time passed quickly enough that by the time I had occasion to turn to say something to my wife she was stripped completely naked and sitting on her still clothed lover's lap.

I don't recall feeling anything more than a normal cuckold's excitement about the stripping that exposed exactly who and what the two of us were as a twenty some aged couple. By then I had shared my wife enough she had had enough strange cock (only a couple of them black) that even her religious convictions could be easily quelled by any advances on her ruling inner slut and her growing natural hunger for cock.

She was flirtatious anyway but each new cock that had her made her that much easier for the next one that came along - and they seemed to come along regularly.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Drugged

So she was drugged and gangbanged, and decides she likes it. Cucky husband likes it too. Just about as believable as Anony's black gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Open Wide Jim

Even though the story kept my attention to a certain point, but continued, wanting to read on in hopes of a REAL MAN realizing enough is enough and cut Jim's wanker off and shove it down his throat as you snap his lame ass neck....Just sayin ;)

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Needed to video the whoring and Ruth's confession

and find out which customers are police before sending the video to the commissioner ot police and district attorney.

Don't allow Jim to do this again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When I was 13 or 14 I thought up plots like this..

Then I grew up. I'm just embarrassed for scorpio00155. What a sad life he must lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a pretty dreadful story - it lacks eroticism, characters you care about or a plot that you can accept.

Strange man turns up a party, convinces relatively straight laced wife to a challenge that will see her naked and sexually aroused in front of all her friends at the very least, and then she agrees to being used as a prostitute way past the point where any drug would be having that kind of effect.

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no one in this story is with a shit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago
Wrong Category

The fact that Hostess and Pimp drugged Sweetie makes this a Non-Consent story, rather than LW!

Other quibbles… the game is usually played in a separate room … unless the party is by a swap-club. The start is very abrupt … We-The-Readers have no prior intro to Hubby & Sweetie, especially the nature of their marital relationship … except how Hubby likes the beauty of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brian needed a kick between his legs to see if it could make his balls drop.

As if a MAN would let another bloke feel up his wife with the aim of getting her so excited that she pleads with him to fuck her, especially someone they hardly knew.

A man would have stepped in and given her the ultimatum, "do this and your bags will be on the doorstep waiting for you.

Jim and "friends" Allen and Ruth deserve "Payback"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim deserves to be beaten to a pulp by guys with Louisville Sluggers. Same goes for Allen.

But let them live as impotent quads who can barely chew their food.

Let them long to die. Let them beg for it.

And have everyone ignore their pleas.

As for the cunt, Ruth.

Sell her to a pimp. preferably a cruel, sadistic one.

Maybe she'll off herself.

Maybe she won't.

So long as she suffers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know this is an older story, so I don’t know if comment wii go through.

I enjoyed the story but I found one thing missing at the end. They don’t hang it with Alan and Ruth is fine. What I think was missing is some kind of ending regarding Jim. I would like to think he wound up in jail or dead

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story has been floating around the web for at least 15 years. The original version doesn’t do a follow up as to what happens when the wife leaves with the ass hole. The “author” took the original version and changed it around by a bit. Even as a very highly unlikely story, it might have worked, if the wife had been attracted to the guy seducing her, left out the gang bang and kidnapping, and the name calling, and without extending the agreed to hour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous