All Comments on 'Seduction Ch. 01'

by massagetherapy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Been there-done that-got the T-shirt

This is someone that has spent alot of QUALITY time in Adult Movie Theatres. A hot and factual account of what goes on there. More More More Please.

InFurs4uInFurs4uover 19 years ago
oh Yes

A simlar situation happend to me in a sleezy Soho (London) pon /flick club...but only they where both in there 60s and I was in my mid 20's.

But instead of asking me to phone them, they asked me to go with them for a drink, which I did, and then they took me home to there flat and gave me a nice eveing of devine sex with me being there slut/whor she/boy lover.

So i then spent most free nights in the Pon Club and had several devine older partnes teach me and give me their love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved the story

As a 'straight' guy who loves anonymous blow jobs from older men in sex cinemas, I have been searching for a story like this for ages!!! I loved it. I often go to the sex cinema and wear my girlfriends knickers and I let anonymous men of all ages suck my cock as I watch hot girls take huges cocks on screen. Once again, loved it!!

hoosier80hoosier80almost 18 years ago
Oh God What A wonderful Story

Loved your story. I spend some time in Adult theaters here in NW Indiana and I love to have my cock sucked and am just learning about my Bi side and learning to suck cock myself. I'm so hard right now after reading your story all I can say is "OUTSTANDING AND PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE" Myslef and my hard cock thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
adult theater fun

I am a 70 yr old male who goes to adult bookstores that have theaters its where i sucked my first cock when i was 66 yrs old and keep going back for more loved your story and am planning a trip to the ads tomorrow after reading your stoy havnt been for awhile but your story got me so hot would go taday but my wife will be home shortly. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

i am a 74 years old male i realy liked the story i have never been sucked but i would sure like to an i would like to suck a cock it realy turned me on my cock is rock hard right now an oozing cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the story

I am a 30 yo and always wanted to try this. I live in Miami but there. Are not such places here. I once went to a move house like this in Canada but my gf at the time was with me. A guy came and sat next to her and was jacking off my she got nervous and wanted to leave. I always wishd that I was there alone. Thanks for the story. You made me really hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
theater sex

i am a 60 year old man who loves sucking cock at the theater.when i was younge ri enjoyed getting blow jobs but a si got older there is nothing more enjoyable than sucking cock.touching the man next to you and getting him hard and then blowing him is pure escasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MESSAGE

Ilove to go to x rated movies dressed in my wifes garter belt and stockings.I wear regular clothes to the movie but when i get there i take off my pants AND WALK AROUND IN MY UNDIES. i GET LOTS OF REQUESTS TO RUB MY LEGS. AFTER AWHILE I WILL LET SOME ONE GIVE ME A BLOW JOB WHILE THEY FEEL MY LEGS. tHE STOCKINGS FEEL SO NICE AND SILKY.

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Great story we need a movie theater around here adult movie theater makes me want to suck a dick I'd like to meet somebody around the Norwich Connecticut area if you do get in touch me too 1202

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Had me hard and wet and wishing I was him. But I would have kept that Dick in my mouth and sucked it dry,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, how I miss the 90's. The Buford Twin and The Belvedere theaters were my go to places for cock and cum! I wish there could be places like this again, in Athens GA, where you could go and get all the cock and cum you could want, the internet, while providing those things, is, sadly, one dimensional, nothing like porn theater cock to excite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous