Seduction of a Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AURORA: OMG! OMG! I WON'T! Come over RIGHT NOW! P.S. Damn, you have an amazing body! Brian, "I can't believe Hayley's pussy is shaved! That's so fucking hot on her!"

Hayley smiled and found her keys.

"Hey," Aurora said as she met Hayley at her hotel doorway an hour later, feeling somewhat like a hooker coming over after being called on a hotline.

Hayley smiled and looked over at a clearly overtly excited and disheveled Brian standing above Aurora who couldn't keep his eyes off of her body.

"Come on in," Aurora gestured.

Hayley followed the loving couple inside. They ate cheese and crackers and drank soda in the kitchen while making small talk. Hayley was half-interviewing them, trying to get a feeling for the people she was about to share an incredibly special sexual experience with.

"I think it's sweet you two can be so open with each other. I can tell you two are very much in love," Haylay said.

Aurora and Brian shared a look and smiled at each other.

"We are," Brian said. "Very much."

Hayley finally set down her glass and looked deep into Brian's eyes.

"So, how did you like my picture?"

"So much I think I'm going to be able to use that whenever I want to imagine you and I going at it, you know? Don't worry, you can trust us with it," Brian stated.

"I'm glad. So, this is really your show, so I guess the reason I wanted to come over was to say that I was a little curious to at least hear you guys out on what sort of things you guys had in store for me. I'm certainly curious to know how I play into your fantasies," Hayley said amused, leaning on the counter to the couple before her.

"Of course! Well, it would all be whatever you were comfortable with," Brian stumbled.

"Well, I guess I'm not entirely sure what that is," Hayley said. "I'm a very impressionable young girl. I could be talked into quite a few situations including ones that involved other women," Hayley toyed.

"Well, I'd like to have sex with you!" Brian exclaimed.

Hayley chuckled. "Yeah, I got that, but what exactly do you want to do with me?"

Brian looked over to Aurora who smiled and nodded. He turned back to Hayley and continued. "I'd want to get you naked and just stare at you from every angle. I'd want to see your butt too and kiss you all over and eat you out and I'd want to fuck you from behind too."

Hayley crossed her legs, her pussy already flooding with excitement.

"Sounds pretty hot. I haven't been tagged from behind since Warped Tour. I bet you're pretty hard right now, aren't you?"

Brian smiled bashfully.

"Yeah..."

"And would you want to watch me and your girlfriend do things together?" she asked.

Brian nodded as Hayley walked over to him and grabbed the huge bulge bursting beneath his jeans at his crotch. Aurora shifted on her feet as she watched the nubile rockstar continue to grab her boyfriend. Hayley then leaned in and whispered into Brian's ear.

"You want us to maybe kiss each other?" she whispered.

"Oh yes..." he breathed.

Hayley started to rub Brian's bulge up and down.

"And maybe get naked and kiss each other's bodies?" Hayley went on.

Brian moaned, obviously attempting to stay in control of his own orgasm. Hayley felt his erection constrained painfully beneath his jeans and belt.

"Yes... and eat each other out... God your hands on me... feel so good..." he admitted, reaching out and nervously putting a hand on her shoulder.

Hayley smirked.

"Then why don't you get naked right now?" Hayley asked.

"You want me to get naked, right here, right now?" he asked her.

"Yeah, baby, show her that big cock you fuck her with when I dress up like her," Aurora said, seemingly mesmerized by Hayley fondling her boyfriend, her hand already down her pants. Hayley decided it was time to give in to carnal pleasure too.

"Well, may I kiss you first?" Brian asked.

"Sure," Hayley said.

Brian pulled in Hayley for a deep and passionate kiss that she melted into. He was a gentle kisser, but a little overly excited. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, which she felt obligated to reciprocate a little at first, though after a few seconds she did not mind. Soon, she was melting into the sensation of Brian's tongue dancing in and out of her mouth. Brian himself seemed in heaven, as he no doubt tasted the strawberry balm on his crush's lips, Hayley thought. He took her face in his hands and pulled her lower back toward him, pressing her body against his. He then pressed his groin against her crotch. Hayley shuddered ever so slightly when she felt the bulge in Brian's jeans press between her legs. After a few minutes, Brian pulled away.

Hayley was left, eyes closed, wanting so much more.

Finally, she opened her eyes and saw Brian staring back at her, Aurora still slowly rubbing herself beneath her jeans. She turned back to Brian.

"Wow, you're a great kisser!" she exclaimed.

"You too!" Brian stated excitedly.

"Why don't we all head into the bedroom?" Hayley said.

--

"Aurora, why don't you continue rubbing yourself right there on the chair?" Hayley asked.

Aurora did as she was told and sat down on the chair next to the couch. She unbuckled her belt, unfastened her button, and unzipped her jeans. Hayley and Brian looked over and watched her slip her pants and underwear down just far enough to reveal the neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair protecting her aching little nub. Hayley blushed as she caught Aurora's eyes when she slipped her hand back between her legs and started to rub. Hayley then turned back to Brian, a huge tent pitched in his jeans that she grabbed again. Brian nearly feinted, which Hayley noticed.

"Here, lie down," Hayley gestured as she lead Brian to the bed.

Hayley then unfastened Brian's belt.

"I want to humiliate your girlfriend now," Hayley admitted, turning and staring into Aurora's eyes, Aurora moaning out in response to Hayley's words.

"I might not last that long the first time," Brian admitted nervously.

Hayley smiled devilishly.

"That's okay, cum whenever you need to. We'll focus on me second," Hayley said.

"Of course. I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard," Brian moaned as Hayley unbuttoned Brian's jeans and unzipped his zipper ever so slowly. Then, the little flame-headed emo rockstar reached inside of her fan's pants, inside of his briefs, and pulled out his throbbing, aching erection dripping with pre-cum at the tip. It rocketed up to attention with such force that Hayley nearly cried out from surprise. It was a meaty cock, larger than her ex-boyfriends' by a long shot. She could feel it pulsating in her firm grip, a few veins running up the shaft that pulsated in her grip. The engorged head was already a mess with slimy pre-cum smeared all over. Hayley grabbed Brian's cock and gave it a firm squeeze and then looked back into Brian's eyes. He was already moaning out, fighting his impending orgasm. Hayley loved the sight of this meaty thing in her hands, playing with her boyfriends' penises always her favorite form of foreplay. Hayley turned and saw Aurora masturbating to her hand around her boyfriend's cock and smiled.

"Does this turn you on, Aurora, me grabbing your boyfriend's stiff, aching cock?" Hayley asked, honestly intrigued by the young girl's desire to watch.

"Very much so, yes, Hayley... please don't stop..." Aurora admitted.

"So, what all did you do to that girl over there when she was me?" Hayley asked as she began slowly stroking Brian's massive cock in her frail little hand.

"Uh, are you sure you want to know?"

"I do!" Hayley exclaimed, giving Brian another firm squeeze, which caused him to moan out.

"Well, we fooled around a little, but I made her give me head," he admitted with some trepidation.

"Wow you made her, huh?" Hayley asked.

"Uh, yeah..."

"You don't think I'd give a good looking guy like you the sloppiest blowjob of your life voluntarily?" Hayley teased, slowly rubbing her hand up and down the shaft as she met eyes with Aurora again, now kicking herself out of her pants and underwear. She soon freed herself and spread her legs out, revealing to Hayley her aching lips and glistening slit. Aurora focused most of her attention on her clit it seemed, constantly rubbing and teasing it with one hand while she reached under her shirt and bra to massage her naked breasts with the other. Hayley focused on the young girl's privates, taking the time to appreciate the beauty and unique look of Aurora's pussy. She found herself strangely attracted to not just Aurora, but to the female form in a light she had never seen it in. A naked woman had never made her feel so nervous, so flushed, or so vulnerable. The sight of her slightly embarrassed Hayley at first, but she couldn't not look, captivated by the sight of another girl spreading herself so wide. It wasn't nearly as hot to Hayley as the thick cock in her hand, or any thick cock would ever be to her, especially cocks that got hard just to the thought of her, but something about Aurora's pussy drove her wild, a childhood curiosity suddenly brought to light in the form of a newfound desire to experiment with the young woman watching her. Aurora blushed as Hayley continued, but Brian finally caught her staring.

"She has the most beautiful pussy, doesn't she?" he said.

"You'll like mine more, I promise," she whispered in her ear, keeping eyes on Aurora who moaned in response to such humiliation.

"I can't wait to see it in full bloom..." he moaned.

"If you're good, you'll see it anyway you want to see it..." Hayley teased him.

"Have you ever given head before?" Brian asked.

"Brian!" Aurora exclaimed. "You can't just ask a girl that!"

Hayley giggled.

"Says the girl half naked and masturbating in front of me," Hayley teased.

Aurora smiled, exhaled, and returned to her own pleasure. Hayley turned back to Brian.

"And it's fine. Yes, I have. I had a boyfriend for a while, but we broke up. I'm no stranger to pleasing a guy with my mouth. I love giving my guys blowjays whenever they need a little relief. I know how relieving it can be to cum when you really just need to fucking explode with your lover helping you... or watching," Hayley admitted, winking to Aurora.

Brian arched his head back as Hayley grabbed him even harder.

"I guess I just liked the idea of being forceful was all," Brian admitted.

"I bet it was fun," Hayley stated. "What else did you do to that girl over there when she was me?"

Brian moaned out as Hayley started to rub him faster and faster.

"Okay! Slow down, slow down I'll tell you. I ate her out and we fucked like crazy. I even stuck it in her ass!"

Hayley's eyes went wide.

"Wow, I've never had anal sex before. How was I?" she asked, intrigued.

"Amazing! You took it all the way in."

"How many inches?" she asked.

"Eight and three quarters," Aurora admitted happily enough.

"In my butt? Wow, I doubt my body could even handle that!" Hayley exclaimed. "I doubt I could fit this thing in my pussy let alone my ass. You have no idea how tight my pussy is, Brian. Even Chad said it hurt the first couple of times we had sex," Hayley said, recalling how sore the inside of her pussy had been for a couple of days after their first fuck. It wasn't until a week later she let him back inside of her, only to experience the same discomfort after. But Hayley had to force herself to let her boyfriend break her in so that sex would become instantly enjoyable for her whenever she wanted to come as hard as she made Chad come.

"It wasn't easy, that's for... oh wow... that's for sure..." Aurora admitted, seemingly recalling the sensation of having the meaty cock in Hayley's hand buried deep inside of her ass.

"I'd like to see you when I cum!" Brian exclaimed, instantly fumbling to put his hands inside of her shirt.

A devilish smile formed on Hayley's face.

"Would you?"

Brian nodded.

Hayley released Brian, almost to his relief. She stood up and peeled off her top slowly, revealing her lacy black bra beneath, the one she picked out just to show off to these two polyamorous lovebirds. She then unbuckled her belt and slipped it from around her waist and tossed it at Brian. She then unfastened her button and slowly unzipped her jeans, the sound of the zipper unzipping loud as a jackhammer echoing through the large living room to Brian she imagined. When Brian saw the color of Hayley's lacy, matching underwear beneath, he started to grab himself. Hayley let out a slight whimper beneath her breath when she saw Brian grab his thick cock and give it a firm squeeze.

"Do you masturbate a lot to me, Brian?" she asked.

"Yes I wanted to jack off to that photo so badly, but..." he managed.

"You wanted to have me instead? The real thing?" Hayley teased.

"Yes... God yes..."

Hayley smiled, reached around her back, and unhooked her bra. She slowly pulled it away from her chest, her breasts were very small, with tiny dark brown nipples standing at attention. They were creamy white and completely flawless. Brian squeezed himself even harder. Hayley just watched him and then traced her fingers around her areolas and over her erect nipples.

"Jesus Hayley, look at those little itty bitty titties! That tit pic doesn't do those things justice! Wow, I can't believe I'm actually really seeing them in real life," Brian said, stroking himself all the harder and faster for his rockstar lover standing topless before him.

"They are itty bitty titties, aren't they?" Hayley said, looking down at her breasts. "I love them. They're the perfect little shape and size for a girl my size," Hayley said. "But wait 'til you see my naked ass. It's my favorite part of my body, hands down." Hayley added, before reaching down to hook her fingers into the bands of her panties and slowly slip them off her hips, revealing her nearly bald vulva but for the small, closely trimmed wisp of hair just above her actual pussy to both Brian and Aurora. She then stepped out of them and tossed them to Brian.

"Go ahead," she said playfully.

Brian smiled and then smelled her panties. He kept taking in her scent, which Chad had described to her as forbidden, musky, and a little sweet. Brian's eyes immediately fell to Hayley's nearly clean-shaven pussy.

"Oh my God!" he said. "Look at that little stash, Hayley! I thought for sure you were clean shaven for sure!" he said, taking in her scent on her panties again. "And I always imagined you smelled sweet, but not like this... it's so musky and pungent."

"Sorry to disappoint, but I like to keep just a tiny little bit down there. Just the size of a nickel really, a little tiny little thing... I really like it... running my hands over it..." Hayley admitted freely, bending down and running her fingers through the patch.

"May I eat your pussy?" Brian asked.

"Only if you can share," Hayley said.

Brian looked to Aurora who exchanged a concerned look with Hayley.

"It's okay," Hayley said through a nervous smile of her own as she sat back down on the couch next to Brian who got up, sat beneath Hayley on his knees. Hayley kept her legs shut tightly, hiding her unique flower for the time being. Aurora, bottomless, joined Brian, and nervously sat before Hayley with him, her heart racing at the sight of the amorous couple kneeling, exposed and both partially naked. "I've never let a girl do this to me..." Hayley admitted nervously, suddenly wondering if she had let things go too far at this point. "Why don't you guys kiss a little bit and show me how much you're in love..." she added.

And the two kissed passionately, sloppily, hungrily, Brian's hands all over Aurora's exposed breasts and puffy little pink nipples, falling between her legs and slipping between her legs, his fingers plunging into her privates and driving Aurora crazy. She went for her boyfriend's cock and started to stroke it, a sight that Hayley had to open her legs for. When they turned, Brian and Aurora both nearly had a heart attack. Hayley knew she had a tight pussy, her lips tight, her labia hidden beneath.

"You like it more than your girlfriend's?" Hayley asked, not believing she did.

"I hate to have to pick, but if I did have to... yours is a little tighter looking..." Brian admitted to Hayley who turned to Aurora whose cheeks flushed. "Hayley... your pussy is absolutely beautiful. You're such a beautiful woman," Brian added, staring right into it, a fact that made Hayley's tummy turn in knots.

"Does that bother you that your boyfriend worships me, Aurora? That he likes this pussy better than yours?" Hayley asked, honestly wanting to know.

"No... I'm glad you didn't disappoint him. I want him to be happy tonight," she said, turning to Brian. "This is it, big guy," Aurora said.

"Hey, you two. I'm feeling a little vulnerable right now. I think you two should get naked. Undress each other for me. I think that'd be hot," Hayley said.

Aurora smiled and reached over and pulled her lover's shirt up and over his head, revealing his skinny abdomen to Hayley. Elizabeth started to kiss Brian as she reached down and grabbed his throbbing penis, Brian moaning into Aurora's kiss as she unfastened his jeans and slipped them off him. Next came his briefs. Hayley started to rub herself at the sight and then looked to Aurora.

Aurora smiled as Brian pulled her shirt up, over her head and lifted her bra off her C-cup breasts with medium sized, gauged, pink nipples that he immediately started to lick and suck all over. He slowly bit each of Aurora's nipples, causing her to moan out each time. And then Brian ripped her top and bra off so hard and fast, Aurora was almost alarmed. They kissed passionately again and then both looked up to Hayley.

And then she smiled. Brian looked to Aurora as if for permission.

"Go ahead," was all Aurora said.

Brian then spread Hayley's lips far apart, revealing her hot pink pussy hiding beneath. He peeled her labia open and started to lick the inside of her womanhood. Hayley arched her back, having forgotten the extreme pleasures of a man's tongue inside of her womanhood. Brian was a man on a mission, determined to lap up all of Hayley's nectar, it seemed, and literally drink from her pussy. Hayley felt his tongue all over her lips and inside her, which sent tiny explosions running through her groin. Quickly she found her hands teasing her clit while Brian went to town consuming her. By the time he pulled away, his mouth and nose were covered in her shimmering juices, the sight of him covered like that a bit embarrassing to Hayley. She hadn't realized she had gotten that wet.

"Wow, you smell and taste amazing, Hayley!" Brian exclaimed.

"Thank you," was all she could manage.

Brian took Hayley's swollen lips and spread them apart again, revealing her hot pink to him. Her vulva was swollen and aching for attention. Then, Brian started to finger her. When his fingers pushed halfway inside of Hayley, she cried out in response, and Brian immediately had to apply more pressure to push past her walls in order to gain maximum penetration. Hayley cried out again when she felt not one, but two pair of lips on her pussy. She looked up to see Brian and Aurora both eating her now. Aurora looked up at her and smiled, she reached up and dragged her hand all over her naval while Brian continued to finger her. Occasionally, Brian and Aurora stopped to sloppily make out with each other, their shared kiss tainted in Hayley's musky juices.

"How do you like eating pussy?" Brian asked of his girlfriend.

"It's... different. She taste really sweet. I'm just not used to girls..." she admitted. "Am I not pleasing you?" she asked timidly.

"You just need to get deeper in her, here, like this," Brian said, pushing her face into Hayley's wet pussy, burying her nose and lips into her slit, Hayley screaming out in response. "Now start using your tongue in her like that," he said. Hayley just looked down and watched the whole thing happen between her legs while masturbating and wondered if this was all real, or if she could do this with all of her fans in every city. She could have as many lovers as there were nights or even more lovers than there were nights if she so desired to take many.