Seduction of a Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on top of Hayley's face and looked into Brian's eyes. Hayley had never been with a girl, and though she enjoyed being eaten by one... this was different. Now she was literally overwhelmed by everything feminine, by Aurora's aching pussy, which emanated heat and an intoxicating smell that caused Hayley's juices to start flowing around Brian's cock as it pumped deeper and deeper into her. She swallowed nervously and stuck out her tongue, gently gliding it over Aurora's wet slit.

"I love you," she heard Aurora tell Brian who she could see was trying to bend down and get a front row ticket to the Hayley eating her first pussy show.

Brian smiled at the sight of her tongue in another girl and continued to push in and out of Hayley, attempting not to explode at the sight of his girlfriend being eaten out by the rockstar he crushed on (and was currently inside). Aurora's sweet nectar flowed out over Hayley's face and mixed with Brian's cum, which still smeared over her vulva, the forbidden mixture then smearing back onto her features and running down her face and down onto the floor. Hayley was clearly doing something right, she could tell, since Aurora was now literally grinding herself into her mouth. Brian continued to buck in and out of Hayley, which only caused Hayley to go crazier, reaching up and grabbing at Aurora's hips in an attempt to literally pull her deeper into her mouth. Then, Brian stopped pumping in her.

"No! Don't stop. Please! Keep fucking me!" Hayley said.

"Say that again," he said.

"Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, just fuck my little emo brains out!"

Brian pulled out of Hayley, his cock dripping with the rockstar's nectar.

"Turn over," he demanded.

"You don't want to watch?" Aurora asked, Hayley too preoccupied to listen to Brian. And then Aurora fell on top of Hayley and began to lick her clit, they ending up in the famed 69 position. Hayley continued to reach up and lick, massage, and eat her fan's wet pussy in front of the girl's boyfriend whose cum continued to slide down her face. The sight of his cum smeared all over the girl's vulva above her was one of the most forbidden sights Hayley had ever seen. Aurora's tongue was all over her pussy, even going inside of it, her nose rubbing against her clit and her lips. Occasionally she would feel her fingers penetrate her, sometimes just one, sometimes a few at once. Hayley wanted to reciprocate and decided to start pumping her fingers in Aurora's wet hole.

"Oh yeah... yes... oh..." Hayley kept moaning.

"Yes, ugh... oh... Hayley... please... right there..." Aurora kept moaning.

Finally, Aurora pulled away from Hayley and climbed back on top of her, leaning down and planting her lips on hers. Hayley kissed her back, sloppily, wanting to massage her tongue and play with it inside her mouth. They kissed like lovers, the taste of Brian's sperm still on her tongue. When Hayley occasionally opened her eyes and looked up, thick strands of white cream connected her face to Aurora's. When she saw this, Aurora giggled. She slipped her hand between Hayley's legs, and started to pump in and out of her wetness while she looked up and saw Brian just watching in amazement.

"I want to take care of your lover, honey. I want to make her feel good."

Hayley had had enough and flipped her over, dragging her tongue all the way up the small of her back and then finally to the back of Aurora's neck. She grabbed her hair, brushed it away from her ear gently, and whispered to her.

"How did you like watching your boyfriend fuck me, Aurora?" she asked, slipping a finger into her pussy and gliding it up and back inside of her in a come hither motion.

"I... loved it..." she cooed.

"Does it bother you that I'm the only one he'll ever cum for this hard?" she asked.

Aurora turned and looked at Hayley's cum-streaked face and shook her head. She saw Aurora considering it, inspecting the actual amount of sperm her boyfriend had been able to deposit in one fell orgasm, seemingly shocked by it. Then she shook her head. "As long as he feels good, that's all I want," she said.

Brian finally pulled Hayley off of Aurora, her lips and chin now glistening in a mixture of his own cum, and Aurora's. She imagined they both looked like the biggest sluts he had ever seen.

"Spread your legs over there," he demanded to Aurora who did as she was told.

Aurora crawled over to the middle of the floor and spread her legs wide. Hayley, on cue, turned over and crawled over between Aurora's legs and continued to lap at her slit. Brian, taking advantage of the nubile rockstar on all fours, positioned himself behind her and placed the head of his penis at her forbidden entrance. Hayley felt the pressure and turned back over.

"No, I don't think that's gonna fit, sweetie..." she said, slightly worried that he was about to actually try and penetrate her anus.

"You're right. I should loosen you up a bit back there..."

Brian bent down and stared right into Hayley's tight sphincter and then planted a kiss right on it. Hayley cooed, never before having felt such pleasure as having a wet tongue dragged all along her backdoor. It was innocent at first, his tongue gliding up and down the back of her glistening slit also, but then he started to slowly finger her ass and shove his tongue inside of it. Hayley squealed a bit and then whimpered like a schoolgirl. Hayley then felt Brian use his finger, inside of her, to gently massage the inside of her back entrance. She wanted it deeper, to push in and out of her, but then she felt that wet tongue back there again and she was back in Heaven, wondering if she might enjoy having a guy spend an entire night simply massaging and kissing her butt and fingering and licking her anus.

"Your boyfriend is licking my ass, Aurora," Hayley whispered into her wet pussy.

Then Hayley heard Brian say, "I think you're ready..."

And then he pushed his engorged head inside of Hayley's sphincter causing her to cry out. Aurora pulled her hair and reminded her of her job. Brian then pushed himself deeper inside her. Hayley felt Brian's shaft enter her and then felt his head pushed deep inside her bowels to unknown and forbidden depths.

"Oh my God!" she cried out.

Brian then slowly, ever so slowly, started to fuck Hayley's ass.

"Is this how you... mpmh... imagine... imagined me?"

"Yes," was all Brian could manage as he continued to push deep in and out of Hayley's asshole. Then, with one deep thrust, he put all nine inches into her bowels.

Hayley had never had a cock in her ass, and was amazed at how aware she was of him inside her. She could literally feel the veins pulsating against her rectum as Brian continued to pump in and out of her. She could feel her ass stretching around the meaty thing too, loosening her back entrance in a way it had never been loosened before. Soon, she was bucking back on him, allowing him to go balls-deep inside her. Before she knew it, she was sloppily licking Aurora's pussy and getting called a slut for it. She was a slut, it was official, but she loved it! Hayley continued to eat Aurora as Brian continued to fuck her tight ass. Her own orgasm was building deep inside of her again, and Brian's cock inside of her ass only made it intensify in a way she had never felt before. She knew her next explosion would be powerful.

"God yes that feels amazing! Fuck my tight little virgin asshole!" Hayley began to beg.

"Oh God, you eat pussy better than Brian... God, right there! Oh yeah," Aurora kept moaning. "Right there..." she continued.

Auroura kept moaning and moaning and screaming Hayley's name, obviously on the brink of something amazing.

Hayley looked up just as Aurora exploded into orgasm all over her face.

Her juices sprayed out of her glistening vulva and flowed into Hayley's mouth, which she began to lap up. Brian couldn't seem to take it anymore and finally cried out. Hayley felt Brian's shaft pulsate just before shooting a hot load of sperm flying deep into her bowels. She felt the warm sensation of it coating the inside of her ass and the cool sensation of it settling inside her, and then another pulsation against her forbidden walls, which in turned caused her to finally explode out into another electrifying orgasm. The ecstasy rippled through her whole body and back again like a wave. Hayley's orgasm exploded from her g-spot and caused her whole body to go numb and for a second she was in Heaven all over again.

Brian felt Hayley's ass clamp down on his cock, which caused his orgasm to intensify. He began shooting more of his massive load deep inside of Hayley, but managed to pull himself out of her in just enough time to shoot a long, white rivulet of semen across her lower back. Hayley felt it splatter across the small of her back and cooed. Brian then shook the last remaining drops of cum all over her lower back and gaping asshole just before collapsing behind her.

Hayley collapsed into Aurora's crotch.

She laid there, face covered in Brian's and Aurora's cum mixed together, a fresh load of sperm settling deep inside her ass and starting to leak out of it and run down the outer walls of her swollen, freshly fucked pussy. Aurora's nectar was inside her stomach also. It was then that Hayley realized she had never and could never again be fucked like she just had been. She reached up and slid some more of Brian's sperm into her mouth and slowly slipped away.

Aurora too slipped away as she continued to suffer from aftershocks rippling against her clit.

When Hayley woke up, lying in Aurora's arms, her naked body pressed against hers, Brian sprawled out beside them, she realized immediately that she could not stay much longer. She slipped off of Aurora, slipped into her clothes, and took off for the tour bus. The missed calls on her phone indicated to her that the tour bus was waiting on her. Of course they would wait, but she shot off a text to Jeremy to let him know that she was all right at least and on her way. When she took off into the hallway, a young woman she crossed paths raised an eyebrow to her and smiled, averting her eyes when Hayley looked back at her confusedly. It was then that Hayley realized she had not had time to wash her face, it was still covered in dry cum and ruined makeup, her hair a dreadful mess of tangles. Hayley suddenly felt embarrassed but decided to hold her head high until she got into the car where she could use some wipes to clean herself up as best she could before heading back to the bus. She jumped into the shower, washed the sins of her debauchery away, and then slipped into the bunk fresh and clean as she had been before. As she snuggled up into the bunk, she pulled out her phone and saw that she had a text message from Brian.

BRIAN: Hayley, you weren't here. I hope you know Aurora and I had a lot of fun with you. Every guy who wants you dreams of getting to do to you what my girlfriend and I got to do tonight. Thanks for making me the luckiest guy in the world. We won't give anyone your number or leak your pictures, don't worry. Hope you sleep well, babe. Hit us up next time you're in our neck of the woods. For now, everytime I see that cute face of yours... I'll always think of it like this.

Beneath was an attached photo of Hayley, naked, her face frosted in Brian's cum.

Hayley smiled and sent her reply.

HAYLEY: Thanks for a good fuck. Gonna sleep it off now ;)

And then Hayley went to bed.

FIN