Seduction of Mom's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fabulous. You look fabulous,' I said. 'You know that right?' I asked.

She became shy, smiled and said, 'let's go, I haven't seen your terrace.'

'Shanno, you are sure you need the underclothes, will unnecessarily get wet if it rains' I asked in all seriousness.

Shanno was caught unawares. Too abrupt a question. I am essentially telling her to take off her bra and panties.

I pressed the advantage. 'Keep them on the bed or on the carpet, alright? And come barefoot, ok?'

The abruptness and the authority did the job.

She said 'ok' with an exaggerated nodding of head, as if to show that it was a well thought out decision taken after due consideration.

'Alright, meet me on top, I am carrying the coffee' I said and headed to the terrace.

The terrace door could be locked only from the stairs and not from the terrace itself. I had removed the lock. It was a smooth floor covered with about six feet tall walls on all sides, besides, the foliage of the old family home rose even taller than that, so it was an extremely private place. only one place about two feet wide, the wall was lower, about three and a half feet tall so that somebody could lean over and look into the courtyard. But even here, the foliage blocked the view and you had to stand right below that spot and look up, otherwise, nobody would know such a gap is there on the wall. The terrace was well maintained too, with smooth flooring, clean and largely free from knick knacks other than a stool, a cloth hanger and a wooden cot with coconut string bed. There was the water tank at one corner tall enough to hide a man, other than that, the place was open.

When Sandy climbed up the stairs barefoot, braless and pantyless, the shyness and unease was written all over her face.

With good reason too. Her pert milks and brown aureoles were perfectly framed by the top, with the nipples jutting out. The wrap around the bottom was also only a vain attempt at modesty as she was naked, and I am sure wet underneath. Anybody looking at her at that moment would tell she will be fucked in the next few minutes.

I greeted her with fake joy, though I was dying to treat her like a slut.

'Hey gorgeous' I called her when she entered the terrace.

'Hi, it's better here.'

'Ya, hold out your arms and feel the breeze' I said.

She did accordingly.

'You look ravishing' I told her openly surveying her body at a distance of two meters. She would probably run to me if I held out my hand.

She looked down and smiled to herself, forgetting her uneasiness after the compliment.

I reached out to touch her moist underarm.

she said, 'Rohiiit..'

I asked, 'did you use only soap?'

She said, 'yes.'

I smelled my finger, and said nice smell.

She said, 'Rohiiit.. I will kill you' with fake horror. She was enjoying the play in the privacy of the terrace.

'Show me your navel' I said.

'What?' She asked even though she heard it.

'Lift your top and show me your navel' I demanded this time.

Her face changed color, she was mortified, but she did accordingly.

'Delicious little girl' I said and smiled. Such a perky nose too.

'My nose is small' she protested.

I advanced to her nose and squeezed it. I handed her the coffee cup and proceeded to squeeze her cheek and ear. 'Such cuteness in the hotshot media executive, who would believe?' I said.

She became hot even though the air had gotten cooler, and was sweating a little around her neck.

'Come, let's walk' I said.

I guided her holding her by the waist and alternatively by the ass. I showed her the four corners of the terrace and lifted her to show the view outside.

'Nice' she said. The coffee was over and she put down the cup and we walked around in the breeze, by now rubbing my hand on her buttock over the loin cloth. She was feeling really turned on and all words stopped from her unless prompted. We were getting into the groove, or so she thought.

Bringing my mouth down to her ear, I suddenly whispered, 'do you shave your pussy, or trim it, or keep it bushy?'

She was overwhelmed. 'Bushy' she said, mortified by the torture by now, maybe regretting the whole episode a little bit, looked up at me and gave a pleading smile.

'Good doggy' I said and grinned, kissing her hot cheek and lightly slapping her ass cheek.

She was mortified beyond measure. She could sense that I was exposing her little by little.

'You are hot, why don't you mop your hair up and tie it?'

She gathered her hair up and tied it in a bun above her head.

By this time, she totally lost her free will and I was guiding her like a robot.

'Come, let's walk' I said and guided her towards the lower part of the wall by pressing my hand around her butt crack.

Shanno looked down, and I looked down, and sure enough, Monica was there walking mom's doggy. She had been told to be there though she didn't know exactly why.

'Oh, Monica is there, say hi to her.'

Shanno leaned a little, and said, 'hi Monica'

Monica could have guessed instantly, coz she had herself been up here in the same situation before. She knew if choti malkin was leaning down to talk to her while dressing like a slut, definitely chote saheb was behind her, and if she said hi, chote saheb would expect Monica to keep up the conversation until some code is exchanged. So, she began chitchatting with Shanno about the weather and whatnot.

I pressed Shanno's back downwards so her belly was touching the wall and the whole upper torso was leaning out with elbows resting on the wall. Monica knew the action was beginning and kept Shanno busy in conversation.

I adjusted the stool near Shanno's legs and went to work. She pressed her legs together but I jammed her right leg with my right leg and spread open her left leg and kept it in place with my left leg. Then, I slowly rubbed my left hand up and down her thigh, slowly going upper and upper till I found her wetness and touched her wet pubes.

'Wow, so thoroughly wet, I love it' I said. She desperately tried to free her legs, but to no avail, at the same time keeping on a semblance of a conversation.

I played with her inner thighs, her Pussy and her ass, her clit, labia, the folds of her Pussy, slapping, licking, caressing. She tried to free herself by lifting her body but I pressed her back and lowered out again.

'Don't try it again' I warned. I lifted her wrap above her ass and gave her a stinging slap. All conversation stopped for a while as both girls knew what was happening. Shanno pleaded with me, 'please please, it hurts.'

'One on the other cheek, then I won't slap you unless you try to rise again.' I kneaded her other cheek and called her out, 'honey?'

'Yes' she said softly, so that the woman below won't hear.

'Count till five.'

She knew what was coming, reluctantly started counting, 'one, two...'

At five, I gave her other ass cheek a singing spank.

She aaahhed.

I lapped her pussy with my tongue all the way up her ass valley and her asshole. I kneaded her butts mercilessly, slapped them, sucked at them. I pulled the ass cheeks apart little by little while she resisted but at one point gave up. I curled my lips around her asshole airtight and sucked while sticking my tongue forward. The wet tongue entered her resisting ass. She squirmed all the time, so that at one point, I was holding her ample bush in my fist and sort of tongue kissed her asshole. It smelled and tasted of sweat and faintly of poo. After that, I proceeded to pull her asshole apart in opposite directions by my thumbs for a few minutes, so that it began to gape little by little. After some time, Shanno had a real nice gaping asshole, and I asked, 'did you poo well in the morning darling?' she began to squirm again, I laughed and slapped her ass cheek again while saying, 'Don't worry, there you have one piece of turd but it's well inside' just to make her miserable, although her tube was totally clean. She was mortified, and squirmed uncontrollably, but to no avail, as her legs were jammed by mine. Next I spat saliva around her asshole, most of which went inside her asshole. I told her, 'the real thing is coming now, baby' and rose. I dropped my pants, and rubbed my own pre cum over my whole cock. I put her one leg on the stool with my one leg jamming it, one on the ground with my other leg immobilizing it, and held the back of her t shirt in a fist while pressing my cock into her anus. The poor girl moaned under her breath, trying her best to retain her honor in front of the servant girl beneath. But Monica surely saw Sandy memsahab's shirt pull tighter over her tits, and also pull closer toward it, exposing her navel and midriff from below, and also saw the Memsahab bob forward and back over the wall as I immobilized her and fucked her asshole. 'Memsahab, are you ok, is your head spinning', she couldn't help asking, as if saying, ' Memsahab, you are being publicly fucked like a cheap bitch, and I know it.' I thought that the time to allow Shanno some space to release her emotions has come, and whispered to her, ' Shanno, tell her to leave. Tell her to bring your clothes up or something. Otherwise, she will never leave.' Poor Shanno was not in a position to think clearly, and said what I suggested. 'Monica, please bring my clothes up.' Monica said, 'Ok madam' and left.

Monica gone, now, we could talk.

'Do you like it in the ass, baby?'

'Oh ya ya Oh my God...'

'Say it baby...'

'I like it aahh aahhh...'

'Say my name, say Rohit, fuck me in the ass..'

'..aah...aaah...Rohit fuck me...aaah... in the ass..aah ooaahh..'

'That's a good girl..'

'Say, Rohit, I am your slut..'

She moaned 'aaah aaah' just on hearing that command

'Say it baby..' I untied her hair and held it from behind..

'Rohit..I ...am..your ...slut...aaah aaaaaaa aaaa'

'Good slut' I said, and slapped her face lightly..

I kept fucking her ass..now slowly..now fast..while caressing her now almost bare back and ass.

I pulled her shirt over her boobs so that her boobs were now fully exposed..

I held her hair with one hand and I caressed, fondled, kneaded her boobs, and caressed her body from face to boobs to tummy to pussy with the other. I pinched her clit. She let out a loud long moan. Half moan half cry. I said, 'it's ok, let your voice out..'

I dipped two fingers in her pussy and she moaned again, arching her back like a mare..

I inserted the fingers in her mouth and she was forced to taste her own cum juice..

Say, 'Rohit..'

She said, 'Rohit..' whatever she could with my two fingers in her mouth

'I..'

She said 'I..'

'Am..'

'Your...

bitch...'

She repeated, and moaned

'in heat..'

She moaned aloud

'Say it'

She said it.

Now repeat it.

She repeated it, while I dicked her with the final 20 super strong thrusts each of would have thrown her over if I were not holding her tight.

.Okay, come now, sit' and I guided her to the cot made with coconut string. As she was unsteady from long immobilized standing, I had to help her down, and in doing so, each of her legs was astride the pole of the cot frame. The pole was somewhat taller than the level of the frame for some reason, and the bed sagged, as coconut string beds normally do, so Sandy sat with her arms behind her pushing the body up, while her legs were spread and hanging around the corner of the cot, with a fat pole about between the legs. Wow, that just gave me another idea, and made my cock harden even more if that was possible.

I put one leg on the cot and pushed her head towards my fully erect cock. Without thinking, she opened her mouth to invite my cock in. I pushed her head in and out over my cock, sometimes going as far as her throat, deep throating her. She took it well. Gurgling sound came from her mouth. I would give her some rest sometimes to swallow the saliva and cock juice, and again start it. I made her lick my balls, take one in her mouth at a time, and suck on it. It was great. I was moaning now. I made her lick from my balls upto the tip of my dick in long strokes, my dick that was in her ass not so long ago. Finally, my body tensed, and great waves of cum came squirting out of my cock. I made her open her mouth and pumped my dick. The juice squirted all over her face, some on her hair and some on her t shirt over her breast. The last drops I deposited directly in her mouth. She closed her mouth around my dick and milked it making me release whatever stock I had and gladly gulped it down. I took out a hankie and wiped her face, taking care not to wipe too much, so that most of the cum is gone from her face, but some will remain and cum stains will appear on her face in a minute.

Sandy was exhausted. She has been just fucked in her ass and in her mouth. She was sitting on the sagging cot with her arms propping up the body from behind while her legs were hanging across the corner of the cot with the pole of the cot between the legs. The wrap was okay, but it was so short that one could have a good look at her luxuriant black bush and glistening pussy if one stood two meters in front of her. She probably totally forgot that Monica will be coming up with the clothes. Monica, the servant is an intelligent girl. She probably came once but saw from the stairs that Chhoti Malkin is still being serviced, and so, went away, or maybe she is right at the end of the stairs, taking in the action and will enter the terrace once the action is over.

Monica's petticoat was drying on the hanger behind the cot. I pulled the string out of the petticoat and broke it in two. I squatted behind Sandy while starting to tie her bangles in both hands together with the strings of the cot. By the time I told her, 'Darling, did you forget the servant will come with the clothes any moment now' it was too late for poor Sandy. She was handcuffed with the cot.

She said, 'Oh my gosh, I totally forgot' and tried to sit upright, but realized that her hands had been tied. She could not understand it. I walked in front of her and she saw the other half of the string in my hand and realized that i had tied her. Her hands were tied and her legs were dangling, and time was running out. She could not understand. Her face reflected many emotions within a second, from anger to bewilderment to sorrow to resignation, ultimately deciding to plead with me.

'Rohiiit, please, what is this? Please untie me..'

'Sandy baby, she is the servant and you are the mistress, plus, you have a great body. What are you worried about?'

'No No, please untie me, please, I cannot..'

'No, you have to do as I say' I squatted in front of her and tied her ankles together behind the pole of the cot with the other half of the string.

Sandy had not thought of this possibility. She had been pleading to be set free; on the contrary, she is now tied hand and feet, completely open.

She could not react. She just opened her eyes wide and blinked, trying to say something and deciding against it. The shock of being tied to a cot hand and feet and spread open for view was something the media girl and women right activist had never experienced.

I came near her and sat on the side of the cot. I surveyed her head to feet, satisfied with my work of art. She seemed on the verge of crying. I thought I should give her some pep talk before pushing her one step deeper into sluttification.

'Baby, this will be over' I said and kissed her mouth. 'Just be confident. Monica has no power over you, she is just a servant' I said and smiled. She looked at me with a hanging face and cloudy eyes and still looked like she could cry. I immensely enjoyed the helplessness of this empowered woman, and could not help but smiling at her. I played with her wet pussy with my finger and flicked the finger on her cheek. I pushed her wrap a few inches up, so that her pussy was totally exposed now. My animal instincts were raised on seeing the helpless girl. I sucked her titties over her shirt and made them wet so that her titties were clearly visible under the shirt. Finally, I pulled her shirt up a little bit so that her navel will show. She still seemed like crying, pleading with me, 'please Rohiiiit.' Ultimately, I told her, 'Cheer up and be confident, little girl, otherwise, your shirt will come over your titties.' She gasped, and said, 'No no, ok I will try' and gave somewhat of a smile.

'That's a good girl' I said. Be confident, Monica will be coming.

With that, I disappeared behind the water tank to smoke a cigarrete and take in the view.

Monica came two minutes later. As she took two steps, she abruptly stopped in her track, seemingly surprised beyond words at what was in front of her. Sandy tried her best to show that she was in control, and called out, 'Hi Monica..'

Monica, the servant did not say anything, just coolly gazing at the trapped deer in front of her. Then, she moved towards her, looking her over and said, 'Hi Sandy.' No Chhoti Malkin, I noted. Sandy's confidence evaporated quickly. She could only look down. Once she used to wine and dine and sing and dance with Nina, the woman of the house and other high-society girls while Monica cooked in the kitchen, and here she is now, disheveled hair, cum stained face, nipples sucked, showing her navel, exposing her hairy pussy, tied hand and feet while that servant stood right near her and took in every tiny detail of her ravishment. She put down her clothes on the cot, and remarked with a hint of contempt, 'your hair is undone, Sandy.' Sandy was mortified, could not say anything, just prayed that this ordeal be over.

The servant girl was playing bold with Sandy. My cock was fully erect on seeing this play. She came to collect her petticoat, and I beckoned her to the far side of the terrace. She bit her lip, looked down and came to me, standing in front of me, head down.

'You are being disrespectful to my girl; do you want to be spanked on your ass?' I asked softly, so that Sandy will not hear.

She was tugging at the petticoat with her hands, digging the floor with her toes, looked up to me briefly, opened her eyes wide, said 'ummm' and looked down again.

'Is your cunt wet?'

She demurely nodded.

I reached up to her, crushed her titties with my forefinger and thumb, she gave a noiseless aaaaaahh

'Ok, go now, don't masturbate, don't wash after you pee, don't change your bra and panty, I will see you in the evening,' I said, 'Meanwhile, make some lunch.'

She said 'ummm,' bit her lip, and hastened out of the terrace and down the stairs. I shifted my attention to Sandy.

Poor thing was crying. She could not take the latest humiliation. It is no use talking to her now; she is too broken for that.

I went to her and untied her strings and pushed her onto the cot on her back.

'What are you crying about? You haven't even been fucked' I said, sitting beside her on the cot. No Dear, no Darling, no Sandy, no endearment, no empathy, perhaps that's what flipped her out.

She said, 'you are an animal, dog, I hate you' and threw her fists on me. This was purposeful. She had to let off steam. In addition, I had to treat her bad, till now, I was all honey with her.

I touched her belly, and she slapped my hand away. 'Bloody dog' she said. I laughed.

I tried to touch her thigh, she tried to kick me. I took her by her ankle, immobilized her and gave her ass a slap.

'Come, let me fuck all the negativity out of you' I said.

'Go away, you are scum' she said. She was furious that I had exposed her to the servant.

I laughed and said 'you are angry because I haven't undressed you and have neglected your pussy.'

'Go to your underage girlfriend' she said with contempt, and started to get up.

I pushed her back down, laughed and said, 'ok, so that is the problem?'