Seduction of Mom's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I will go now, and if you use force, I will tell Nina and I might tell other people' she said, trying to get up again.

She got up, and walked and I swiftly untied the wrap. It fell on the ground, and I tossed in on the cot. She was now naked waist downwards. Suddenly, her resolve dampened.

I stood up, took off my t-shirt, and tossed in on the cot. I was between the cot and the girl.

She now had two bad options, the cot and the door. In a fit of rage, she raced to the door, but could not muster the courage to run downstairs naked. She stood there. I reached her from behind and tore ripped the flimsy shirt totally out of her body. I lifted her by her midriff and set her down on the floor in the middle of the terrace.

'How should I punish you?' I asked her while unbuttoning my shorts and letting them fall to the ground.

She didn't say anything, but gazed at me semi erect 7-inch cock.

'Get on your knees and suck my cock.'

She got on her knees and started sucking. It went on a good ten minutes. Ultimately, I bade her get up and she got up.

'You have treated me like dirt' she said, her voice quivering.

'That's what I said, you are a little girl who needs a sweet little fuck, so why did you resist all this time?'

She was coming around. The sweet nothings were working, like they always do.

I lifted her with one arm along her butt cleavage and the other arm on her back while she clung on to me with her hand around my neck. I kissed her all over while saying sweet slutty nothings. She was totally mellowed and soothed.

I carried her to the cot and started fucking her missionary style. After shallow strokes, she got revved completely and the strokes became deeper and deeper. The sway of the frame enhanced the sway of the bed and gradually, all my fat 8 inches got buried in her as her moans and whimpers gave way to oooohh mommyyy and ooooh mammaaa and became louder and louder and she came with a tight long quiver. Wave after wave of cum screamed their way out of my cock and her beautiful pussy became completely awash with my cum.

I got up, pulled on my shorts, and lifted her over my shoulder. Sandy who walked up the stairs edgy, horny, somewhat clothed and wet more than an hour ago came down on my shoulder fully serviced, satisfied and with cum oozing from her cunt.