All Comments on 'Seduction of the Grocery Boy'

by BobBaker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoy your story so much to the point of blowing my mind. well and sensually written,you displayed such a mastery of style at depicting the two caracters that made me to "Wishfully suspend my disbelief" as Jorge Luis Borges would advice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it

Hi

I liked your story. I am sure it would be great to learn a thing or two to please a older woman I think I would like that. Please continue your stories on this title. Look forward to more from you.

jade_in_2005jade_in_2005about 16 years ago
Very Good

I thought it was very well written. I can't wait to hear what happens in Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Great story, please carry on with Debbie. Why not have him introduce some of his friends at the insistance of Debbie of course. There are plenty of avenues this story could take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't bag chapter two !!!!!

I think this story can have wings. She can be developed more, and the same for him. The critical comment by one person should be regarded as foolish. Go get em !!!!!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Pill? Sick, Sick, Sick!

Mention of the Pill sorta fucked up this otherwise very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
as you say

the time taken to write these stories deserves some response.

Though i cannot agree with don87654, as it gave some reality to the story,just going to the follow up now.

I personaly have submitted 4 stories i have yet to have one published, so do realise yor need for some response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The older woman

Brings back memories of an incident that happened when I was a teenager. My first time was with a woman 15 years my senior when I was 15. I've been addicted to older mature women now for over 50 years.

Keep up the good work. Let's hear more of your stories.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543almost 13 years ago
Is there more

I do hope there is more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good one.

Dear Hillary,

Brings back memories of delivering groceries after school and Saturday morning.

So many ladies needing attention in the privacy of there homes.

The first time I was a bag of nails but it gave me confidence.

Maybe tell the stories one day.

Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

Good, helped me touch my dick

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Nice short story. Thanks for the read

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Nice short story. Thank for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous