All Comments on 'See Her Pleasure In My Eyes'

by Areala-chan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
I like that a lot!

That was very original, and hot! I think it should have been placed in Erotic Horror though.

InkjeInkjealmost 14 years ago
ooh cool twist

i like that she was a mage slayer- she was the one in power all along :D

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago

A lovely twist and beautifully done. I never saw that ending coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Poets have often compared an orgasm to death, I believe the French call it the little death. I really enjoyed play on this story, with the giver being the assassin. Very clever very erotic and very enjoyable.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

So sorry it's taken me years to respond. Hopefully since it took seven years for the first comment to show up though, I can be forgiven. :)

@reinvestor: I agree completely this belongs in Erotic Horror. Unfortunately when I first submitted the story, 'Erotic Horror' wasn't a category here on Literotica, which is why it's here in 'Lesbian Sex'. I was worried the story might get rejected simply because there wasn't a really good category for it, but thankfully that wasn't the case. :)

@Inkje: If it wasn't obvious, I was heavily (and I mean HEAVILY) into Diablo II: Lord of Destruction at the time I wrote this. I conceived it as the back-story for my Assassin character, but made sure there weren't any obvious links to Blizzard's game so I wouldn't get sued if a random employee found it. Loved my mage slayer Ferannifer... :)

@idrublood: Glad I was able to surprise you! :)

@Anonymous: The phrase 'le petit mort' (the little death) actually came up in conversation with my beta reader for this story. My intention was not to create a story that intentionally played on this phrase, but I couldn't be more pleased that I inadvertently did so anyway. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
holy shit

dude what a twist. that was fucking fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Goodness. This is wonderful. A loving way to die.

MarshallaMarshallaover 1 year ago
Wow, that was ...

... totally off the wall, unexpected, and completely incredible.

Not the type of story I was expecting, but that's not a complaint.

Well done.

Very well done.

5 Stars and an Instant Favorite.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year ago

Not a story I would go looking for. But I’m very happy I found it. Enjoyed it immensely. Excellent writing! 5 stars!

Rose🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous