All Comments on 'See the Light'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Well worth a read

Well written story, lots of good background information, and the portrayal of the relationship between the characters is excellent.

Would like to see the story develop into a series, and see where Jeff takes her.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
An excellent story!

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into bringing us this fine piece of work; it really is quite exceptionally well-written and might, as Shysub412 says below, make a marvellous introduction to a much larger piece of story-spinning. I hope you might consider continuing with these characters and will give you five stars as a little incentive!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved this story!!!

I absolutely loved this story! I'm a newbie and now my expectations are wayyyy up there. My only complaint is that I didn't finish it last night and couldn't help but read it on my lunch break at work- While maintaining a straight face! Hoping to find more writings from you!

dirtyfantasiesdirtyfantasiesabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Shysub, Mel and Anonymous: Thank you so much for your kind words, writing is a lot of hard work but your comments are the greatest reward I could receive. In terms of a sequel, I have quite a few ideas running through my head it's just a case of getting them down on paper and making them coherent! Thanks again.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I'm glad I found this lovely story! I loved the flow and they way you guided us through her learning. You took such care in explaining her emotions and the way Jeff guided her was perfect. I true loving and trusting journey. The foundation you built was very strong. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very well written. I like others would like to see the next chapter. Thoughtful to both dom and sub sides. Honestly a good read for those that do not understand an want to.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
OMG!

I am so turned on right now. I loved every word. I am older and have never tried BDSM. I have been reading a great deal about the lifestyle, starting with 50 Shades of Grey. I see that there is much more than that book intimated. I still will never imbibe. My old body wouldn't survive. But thank you for taking me on this journey. I have decided that the stories with loving, caring Doms are my favorites. I feel offended when Doms have no consideration for the wellbeing of their subs, cheerfully inflicting damage for their sadistic pleasure, and not even allowing a safe word. If I were a young woman, I would not hesitate to commit to a Dom like Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

Wonderful story of discovery. Plenty of romance for those of us who like that. You lost one star off perfect for the Jekyll and Hyde performance Jeff gave during sex. Yes, it happens in fiction and real life. Many people love it and see it as a sexy loss of control, or something. However, sneering, jeering and smirking are all very negative actions to me. Jeff is very solicitous throughout. He is very positive and cautious to bring her into this in a supportive manner. He said he would push her further but to me that meant in activities. It seemed negative and out of character. Part of what made him attractive to Claire was his positive nature. It ruined the scene for me.

LordsmytheLordsmytheover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written - you certainly have talent. The character descriptions work well and the dialogue is more realistic than most here. Excellent!

Bigwig_ukBigwig_ukover 6 years ago

Thank you for making a guys shitty day better.

Really enjoyed the time and effort you put into this.

A happy bunny

carlafox36carlafox36over 6 years ago
Wonderful writing and wonderfully arousing

Devine

ixnay2000ixnay2000almost 5 years ago
Aside

Aside from one small error (learnt instead of learned) you managed to craft and excellent and well paced story that stands head and shoulders above many others on the site. Wonderful job, look forward to more of your efforts.

usemeanytimeusemeanytimeover 4 years ago
Hot!

Thank you for the excellent read.

I dislike stories that have a sub meeting and submitting to a Dom in an unrealistic manner, i.e. drinks to ropes in a day or two. Your tale outlined a journey from attraction to interest to thoughtful submission; one of a building of trust and depth of relationship that was that much more erotic for its realistic portrayal.

Your story is well-written and paced just right. I look forward to reading more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.