See the Sights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So hot," he heard her whimper. His whole world was turning red and heady, steeped in that intoxicating smell. Needed to fuck her. Needed to lick her, pleasure her. Needed to pleasure Illetrys.

Surely there wasn't any harm. It wasn't as if he was looking at her breasts, licking them, sticking his cock between them and letting their pillowy masses jiggle him to orgasm after orgasm. She couldn't turn him into a sexy, horny titslave if he was busy licking her pussy out. He smiled vaguely at how much sense this made in his head.

No. He shook himself again, trying to force himself to look away. He pinched himself hard with one hand, even as the other started undoing his belt. He had to look away.

Had to be a good toy.

Had to fight back.

Had to make her cum.

Had to get away.

Had to taste her.

Had to resist. Had to resist. Had to... had to...

"Can't resist," the sultry elf cooed, spreading her legs wider. Her pussy was immersing his vision in her sweetness, her arousal, her beauty. He remembered thrusting into her those weeks ago, remembered how good it had felt to bring her pleasure, to submit... "C-can't help yourself!"

His mind warred against the poisons afflicting his body, raged against the sight that filled his eyes, struggled not to think about how good it all felt—how good it could feel, how sexy being Trys's titslave sounded right now. His cock was pulsing, still confined within his clothes, hungry for release that would damn it.

"Feels so good to submit..." Her finger traced lightly up her wet lips, and he heard her murmuring something else, meaningless little coos and whimpers designed to turn him into a horny mess. At least, he hoped they were meaningless. Was she already brainwashing him again? He couldn't look away from her beautiful cunt.

"N-no..." Snatch took a step back. Even as he stepped back, though, he rested one arm on the bedrest for support as he leaned further in, keeping the same distance between his face and her thighs. His eyes squinted, but he couldn't quite get them to close.

Trys just giggled. "Silly boy." Her fingers danced spiderlike on her pussy. "Is my wet pussy not pretty enough?" she whispered. "Well, then, why not look at the bouncing boobies, boy? I know you like those. Don't you wanna be my sexy little titslave?"

She probably thought she was weakening his will, tempting him to look up. But more than anything else, those words made him remember what happened when he looked at her bouncing boobies. When he looked at them, he became weak. Compliant. Compelled to obey. Desperate to submit. Unable to look away from her big, round, jiggling breasts. Captivated by her painfully gorgeous, pert-nippled, soft, smooth, flushed...

Her breasts bounced beautifully as she pressed them together. Snatch straightened. Took a step back. He could feel the visual hypnosis sinking into his head, and he couldn't look away, but he could run. He could get out of the room. He felt the hypnosis sinking in, consuming his every conscious thought, but he wasn't down yet.

Even though her breasts were perfect. The image flashed into his head, unbidden, of his cock rising up between her perfect cleavage for her to suck and lick, turning him into a true titslave, and his knees quaked beneath him.

"Come back," Trys cooed sweetly, toying with her nipples, pinching them teasingly. "Don't you wanna closer look, pet? It can't hurt to look. Feels so good to look."

Snatch took another step back, his memories at war with his desires. He reached back for the doorknob and felt the warm bronze.

"Sink into me," Illetrys hissed. Her breasts seemed to jiggle with a life of their own. Alrek thought about pressing his face into them, inhaling their musk, licking those perky nipples—

He turned the doorknob and took another step back.

Illetrys's voice started to turn desperate. "Y-you... you can't resist..."

Alrek didn't trust himself to speak. He opened the door, eyes still trained on her breasts. Her perfect, bouncing boobies...

"You neeeeed me" she gasped, "need these, need this, n-need it so bad...'

He had to get Larya. Had to get out of here. Had to get Larya. She could handle Illetrys. Somehow. Snatch was swaying, and knew he was barely not falling over, but he took another step back. He was just a few steps from safety. He just had to hold on. Just a few steps more. Just a few steps more.

And then slender arms wrapped around his body from behind him, and he felt supple lips run over the nape of his neck. "What have we here," breathed a familiar voice in his ear.

He felt a feminine body wrap itself tenderly around him, and those slender fingers started to finish undoing his belt. He struggled, but weakly. Ever-so-weakly. His mind was already sinking back into trance. He'd missed his chance.

"Jen!" exclaimed Illetrys's voice delightedly. Alrek stared straight ahead numbly. He was lost in her perfect breasts, lost in how they reminded him how much he wanted to submit, wanted to pleasure their owner, wanted to be a pliant, good, horny titslave and thrust his cock between them until they made him cum his brains out...

His belt pulled away from him with a snap, and his pants finally fell to the floor.

"Hi, Illetrys," whispered Jen, as she started running her fingers delicately over his underwear, giving the most gentle of caresses to his throbbing member through the cloth. "Ooh, you've ripened him."

"He can't help himself," Illetrys purred. "He needs me."

"Does he?" Jen hissed in Alrek's ear. "Does little Alrek need his Mistress?"

"He likes looking at my tits, the silly boy." Trys giggled. "Don't you, Alrek?"

Alrek let out a helpless moan as she deliberately thrust her chest up a little.

"That's right. My tits control you completely. You're theirs now. Their cute little horny titslave." Her fingers pinched her nipples again, and it was like she was pinching Alrek's mind down, pinching out all thoughts of rebellion, of resistance, of not being an obedient slave to Trys's gorgeous tits...

"Oh, and her tits are fantastic, aren't they?" Jen nibbled his earlobe. "Their owner has so much power over you, doesn't she?"

"N-no..." Alrek barely recognized his own voice. This two-pronged assault was overwhelming him.

To his horror and delight, Jen slowly began to pull down his undergarments. "Yeah..." Illetrys shuddered. Her hands started toying more aggressively with her own breasts, squeezing and rubbing and pinching. "Get his big horny cock out for me, Jen. Keep staring at my breasts, Alrek. They're in complete control now, aren't they?"

"They control you," Jen echoed.

"Nnn..." Alrek shook as Jen pulled his underwear down, finally allowing his hard, throbbing manhood to spring free. Trys's breasts squished against one another, soft and yielding, but firm. He imagined how it would feel to thrust his member between them. He was practically drooling.

"Oh, you're hard!" Illetrys exclaimed. She stopped fondling her breasts, releasing them, allowing them to bounce back down. "Looks like someone likes what he sees."

"Likes what he sees," Jen hissed in his ear. "I know I do!"

"But I think I want to see more of you." The breasts started to move back and forth, rhythmic, insistent. "Jen, my dear?"

Jen paused in kissing Alrek's neck for a moment. "Yes, Madam?"

"Start removing that tiresome armor."

Alrek's eyes were glued to the elf's breasts. They swayed and bounced slowly, gently, captivating him completely. Illetrys leaned over so they swung beneath her.

"His leather shirt?" Jen's hands crept under Snatch's shirt, rubbing his bare chest. "It will cover his eyes, Madam Ilestial."

"Hm. What a nuisance." Vaguely, Alrek knew he needed to use this time to fight, needed to tear his gaze away from Illetrys's breasts, but he was already lost in their... sway. Jen's whispers, the alcohol, the soft touches... they made him weak. Needy. Pliant. It was so hard. Her tits controlled him. "Oh, Alrek?"

"Yes," he whispered, unable to stop himself.

"You like looking at my breasts, don't you?"

"Y—" Alrek closed his mouth, barely keeping from making a dangerous confession. But too late.

"I know you do," Illetrys cooed. "Horny little titslave."

"We know you do," Jen cooed, licking his ear and making him shudder with need.

"But it's getting so hard to keep looking at them, isn't it? Your eyes are getting so tired, watching them... swing... back... and forth..." The breasts swung in time with her words, emphasizing them, forcing them into his head.

"Eyes so tired," Jen moaned in his ear.

"And they make you so good, so pliant and horny and obedient... but do you know what I think they also make you?" Illetrys's voice turned wispy, husky. "Sleepy."

"Sleepy," Jen hissed. Alrek's eyelids fluttered, and he half-swooned in Jen's loving embrace.

"So sleepy, the way they sway. I have beautiful tits, don't I? I know you like them. I know you like to watch them swing, watch my fingers play with my cute little perky nipples..." He watched her fingers gently toy with her nipples, but his gaze remained locked on the breasts. His eyelids were getting heavy. "Your mind and will are just oooozing away."

"Oooozing," the traitorous bartender moaned, and he felt her fingers gently caress his member, long, single-finger strokes along his shaft.

"But so's your energy, sweet pet. You're getting so tired. And you just can't keep your eyes open anymore, can you? My big, heavy boobies won't let you!"

Alrek's eyes drooped. He resisted the urge to yawn. The only thing that kept him from nodding off was a loud and frightening notion: He wouldn't be able to see Trys's breasts if he closed his eyes. He needed to watch them, but watching them made him so sleepy. He was slowly losing the battle.

Subconsciously, however, he felt a spark of hope. If his eyes closed, he would be released from the sight of Trys's breasts. Maybe then he could muster some kind of resistance.

"But don't worry, my sweet toy." Illetrys giggled. "My little mercenary Jen is going to be a very good girl helping you keep my breasts in mind."

Alrek's heart sank. He felt Jen nibble his earlobe. "Big," she whispered. "Round and smooth,jiggle-jiggle. So perfect and smooth. Like big pillows. Sinking into them. So sleepy. Just looking at them makes you sleepy, doesn't it?"

Alrek's eyes fluttered. "N-no..." he mumbled.

"You wanna keep staring at them? Me too." Jen giggled. Her fingers tickled along his cock head. "But just remember how soft they must be. So smooth and soft. Jiggling so much, you can practically hear them. Big old milk udders. It makes you so gooey to even think about, doesn't it?"

Alrek's eyes drifted closed. "N-no..."

But the thought remained in his head. The images lingered. He saw Illetrys's breasts, big, perfect, bouncy and enticing. Remembered how it felt to suckle at them, how it felt to sink into them.

He felt Jen pulling off his armor and shirt now, but all he could think about was Jen's constant mantra. "You love her boobies. Looking at them makes you horny. Thinking aboutt hem makes you weak. Big, smooth, perky, squishy tits, silly boy. You can suck them, rest on them, thrust that big, stupid-horny dick of yours into them." She chuckled. "Ooh, and look! You're so submissive and pliant thinking about them! Isn't it nice to remember those jiggling breasts?" As both her arms were occupied undressing him, her thigh rubbed gently against his cock, making him flinch.

"Nn..." Alrek wasn't even sure if this was an attempt at refusal or a flat-out moan. He felt Jen's hands caressing his bare chest, and realized it was too late.

He was totally naked and alone in a room with a gorgeous human woman and an elven hypnotist.

And he was... was...

"All the way under," Jen breathed in his ear, as her supple fingers returned to his manhood. "Good boy! Open your eyes."

His eyes opened.

Instantly, he was lost in the sight of Illetrys's breasts once more. His head swam. Just seeing them made his knees buckle—luckily, the bartender was here to support him now.

Jen started to stroke him faster, longer, harder. Alrek jerked and trembled in her grasp, but he couldn't look away from Illetrys. He heard Trys giggle, and knew, vaguely, that he was losing every semblance of dignity, but every time he... he tried to... to think...

"Every time you try to think, little titslave," Illetrys cooed, bouncing her breasts together, "you see my boobies bounce, and your mind just... empties out for me." She practically moaned the last words.

Alrek's hips bucked involuntarily.

"Go on," Jen purred in his ear, and he felt her gently walking him along. "You can't look away. So why not get a little closer?"

"Nn..."

"You might as well enjoy yourself," Jen whispered, her hand gently sliding up and down his member. "Might as well."

Might as well.

Might as well. He nodded vacantly at the thought.

Alrek took one halting step, then another. The breasts loomed larger and larger, until he could register nothing else in his whole field of vision.

"Poor, stupid boy," Illetrys said mockingly, one finger stroking around her right nipple. She gave a little gasp as one of her hands started to slip from her breasts, down, down and out of sight. "F-fuck, I've been—s-so long waiting—"

"He's all yours," Jen said, laughing, and gave Alrek an unceremonious shove.

Caught completely by surprise, Alrek fell forwards onto the bed and faceplanted right into the blankets between Illetrys's legs. He heard Illetrys give a little whine. "Yes! Yes, toy, get—g-get in me!"

For a moment, Alrek's head spun. He couldn't see Illetrys anymore. His heart pounded, suddenly filling with a strange longing he no longer fully understood. But he could still see her breasts bouncing in his brain, and the thought calmed him. They jiggled and shook, smooth and supple, firm and slightly scented. He imagined thrusting between them. Imagined submitting to them, being a good horny, sexy titslave.

He took a deep breath, imagining those bountiful breasts, and looked up.

Illetrys sat, her legs spread wide before him, smiling down at her prize. Her breasts hung free now as one hand toyed desperately with her pussy and the other reached out and grabbed his shoulder. "Mine," she husked, tugging him weakly towards her. "Mine!"

He stared at her breasts, his mind emptying. And he crawled forward and began to lick.

Instantly, he heard Illetrys let out a high-pitched squeal. Gods, she was ready. He licked around her swollen, wet lips, mind swimming with thoughts of her breasts gently swinging like pendulums, lulling his heart into love, into complacency, into emptiness.

With a hoarse moan, he probed his tongue inside and started to suck and lap at her clit.

He remembered exactly where to lick. He heard Illetrys gasp, then start to pant, blubbering out little whimpers and requests, little thank-yous and bouts of praise. He absorbed them all, letting them sink into him, fill him with longing for more, more, more.

~~~~

He remembered exactly where to lick. Illetrys gasped, then started to pant, clutching at his head with both hands. "Oh, yes!" she whimpered, bucking against his tongue. He lapped long over her clit, and she could only mewl in ecstasy.

She'd been waiting so long for this, she realized. She'd fucked elves of both genders, she'd fucked catgirls and lavender dryads and kelpies into obedience, she'd even nearly been claimed by a holstaur once, but nobody had ever... ever drawn her like Alrek.

"You were s-so proud," she cried, pinching her nipples, trying to spike her arousal as fast as possible. "So proud! Stupid s-slut!"

"Mm!" he moaned, his face pressed deep between her thighs.

"And now you're m-mine," she hissed, wriggling her hips, locking her thighs around his head. She didn't want him leaving, never, not until she was quite satisfied. "A lust-drunk, whimpering slave to my dumb tits."

Those thighs clenched a second later as he ran his tongue over her in a long, sensuous lick. "Y-yes!" she blubbered, losing her composure almost instantly. "Yes, please, good—g-good boy! More! More, please!"

She couldn't help the pleas. She tried to console herself by thinking of how badly she was going to humiliate him later. She'd—she'd make him lick every slut in the brothel, make him the brothel's main toy, make him—make him the town's plaything! She was in control! Complete control!

She knew the bartender was smirking, but she didn't care. She'd been waiting for this for weeks. She needed this. Needed this man who had defied her to be hers. And now he was. Hers. Utterly.

As the first orgasm ripped out of her, she began spasming, her legs going limp. She fell back against the bed, crying out in bliss. She didn't know precisely what she was crying, but she dimly realized they were words. She tried to focus on those words. Decipher their meaning.

Oh. She was begging. Begging for more.

N-no, she thought to herself, trying to muster the ill thoughts to frown as pleasure surged through her like a hurricane, No, I'm in char— "AAAAAH!" She thrashed on the bed as Alrek licked a second orgasm from her, merciless in his tongue's sweet attentions.

She was in tears. She'd gone days without sex just to get ready for this, and now—

—now she couldn't take it. Her eyes widened as she realized she was already approaching a third orgasm. "A-Alrek," she gasped, trying to muster the will to tell him to stop. But his every lick made the words sound worse and worse to her.

Just one more, she told herself, gasping for breath. One more. Only one more, then I'll quit! Feels so... nice...

She clutched a pillow, biting into it to keep from screaming loud enough to awaken the whole inn, as she built and built and built

"Enjoying yourself?' the bartender asked sweetly.

Illetrys wanted to glare, to tell the mercenary to get stuffed, but even that that thought made her long to get stuffed herself.

And it was the thought of making Alrek thrust his big, drooling manhood into her cunt that brought her to her third climax.

She squealed into the pillow, dropping it to clutch Alrek's head to her cunt with both hands once more. She needed every ounce, every drop of sensation he could give her.

But it wasn't enough, she realized, tears streaming down her cheeks. She'd gone too long without indulging. She neededeverything from her new toy, and she needed it now.

Part of her almost wanted to force the smug Jen to join in. She knew, even in this state, she could do it. She could fuck Jen's mind away with one look at her wild, lusty eyes. She just knew it.

But no. She didn't want the bartender.

Not yet, anyways. Illetrys realized she wanted anyone who dared defy her, and Jen had seen her too vulnerable. She licked her lips, imagining claiming Jen, forcing that smug smirk off those pretty red lips—

But not yet. No. She needed Alrek. There would be time to punish the mercenary's arrogance later.

"P-pet," she moaned, realizing she was going to cum again soon, "you're g-gonna do one more thing for me."

"Mm!" he moaned. She smiled smugly, in spite of her messy state. He would do whatever she asked of him now. Her obedient titslave.

"Alrek," she whispered, digging her fingers into his hair, "fuck my brains out."

He let out a long, happy moan, slowly stirring from her dripping cunt.

It was, she dimly registered, a poorly-worded command.

~~~~

Alrek pulled himself up, shuddering with lust. He could scarcely breathe, and not just because every breath of air he sucked in meant inhaling Illetrys's sex and musk. His cock was throbbing with too-long-denied hunger. He needed to finish. Needed to cum.