See the Sights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illetrys was panting and whining. Part of him longed to punish her, to make her wait. But he was consumed. He had to fuck.

Had to fuck.

Had to fuck her brains out.

He grabbed her shoulders, staring at her round, smooth breasts as they shifted slightly. He stared into Illetrys's wide eyes as she rapidly nodded, panting for breath, barely even conscious. She was mouthing a single word, again and again:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

And with a lust-drunk cry, he drove himself deep into the powerful elven crime boss.

Instantly, she was cumming again, and he shook in sympathetic pleasure as he saw her eyes screw up with pleasure, felt her whole body gyrate beneath him, smelled her musk's sweet scent deepening. He could almost taste her juices in the air—or maybe that was just the juices he'd so eagerly lapped up moments before.

He began to pound up into her, groaning with every stroke of her tight, wet pussy along his shaft. She was just whimpering, now, shaking in the throes of her slow-ending orgasm, rising up to the next.

He stared at her, deeply, and felt a strange sense of peace overtake his mind. Yes.

This was right.

"Poor, slutty boy," he heard a woman coo in his ear. "Poor, pathetic Alrek."

He rose up and rammed back into Illetrys, savoring her delighted squeals—even as he felt fingers tickling along his bare back. "Look what she's reduced you to," Jen purred, her lips tickling his ear. "So submissive. Such a... good boy."

He whimpered, then moaned, feeling the pleasure from those words seeping into him. But he could hear his faint spirit rioting at her words.

Beyond all, Alrek had always hated humiliation. More than pain, more even than death, the loss of his dignity was an insufferable burden. So why was it that he kept letting Illetrys reduce him to such wretched states?

Illetrys gasped and batted her eyelashes, squeaking as another orgasm sang out of her. Her breasts bounced wildly from her wrigglings and writhings. Alrek's mind started to quiet again. Yes. That was why.

"Yes," Jen whispered, rubbing his shoulders, "be her slut. Be her toy, boy. You can't help it, can you?"

"C-can't... help it..."

"You love it," Jen whispered, giving his neck a little affectionate nibble. "Love being used, love having your mind sucked away from you by her stupid, wet, tight pussy. She's such a stupid little whore, isn't she? But you love being this stupid little whore's plaything." Alrek let out another little whimper as the stupid, wet, tight pussy contracted around his cock, milking out another little seeping of precum. "You looove being turned into her living dildo."

"Nnn..." Alrek tried to close his eyes, tried to fight it, but it felt too good to fight. It all felt so good. He stared down into Illetrys's eyes, helpless to his own desire.

And he saw his own helplessness reflected in her own wide eyes.

"You could fuck her brains out," Jen moaned, her tongue tickling along his neck. "Make her the pet. She asked you to do it! Speed up a little." Alrek found himself absently complying. "But you don't want to beat her, do you? You love losing."

Her words needled him like mosquito bites, stinging and stabbing and prickling at his ego even as he rammed up and down into his lovely Mistress.

Losing. That word, more than anything, stung. Alrek didn't lose. He shuddered as Illetrys came again, and realized, numbly, that she was just going to keep cumming. He would cum, soon, too.

The thought of climax burned into his brain like a brand. His knuckles whitened as he clutched Illetrys's shoulders tighter. She mewled in response, only desperate for more.

He realized that she really was breaking down. Even faster than him, maybe, or nearly so. She would agree to anything right now. Anything to make her cum again.

He could push her over the edge.

He could still win.

Groaning as her pussy continued to stoke his fires, Alrek pulled all the way out. His cock sprung free from her slit with a wet schlupping sound. The cold air struck his cock like icewater, making him cringe. But with all his mental might, he held on.

Illetrys stared up at him, whining, spreading her legs wide. "In!' she squeaked. "In! In! In!"

"Well?" Jen hissed in his ear. "Look at her! Little wanton..." Her hand slipped down, caressing his balls, then his cock. Alrek trembled realizing just how close he was to orgasm—she was bringing him higher, closer still.

"Want," Illetrys panted, apparently mishearing Jen. "W-want!"

"Fuck her brains out," Jen cooed, stroking Alrek's cock lovingly. Alrek was ounces from orgasm when her hand slipped away.

Alrek took a deep breath. He breathed in Illetrys's musk, Jen's faint arousal, and a single drop of clear air.

And he plunged into pleasure.

~~~~

Illetrys screamed—out loud, with no pillow to muffle her—as her prey entered her once again. She hadn't been ready. She had never been ready. Or she'd been ready for the wrong kind of night. "Yes!" she cried. "Y-yes! Gods, yes!"

Alrek was going fast now—very fast. She barely had time to catch her breath before she squealed again, this time in climax. The pleasure soared within her like phoenix fires, clearing her mind within moments. All she had room for was—

Oh, fuck. His hands were on her breasts now—the same breasts which had so wonderfully drained his thoughts away earlier—and caressing them, rubbing them, pinching her nipples. She'd attached so many cute little triggers to those the last time they'd met, and now she felt the mental strain of those spells tickling at her own mind.

She squeaked and writhed, but she couldn't struggle. Couldn't object. The pleasure was too much.

She was cumming again, and pure bliss shook her body like a rag doll in a cyclone. Her eyes bulged in growing dread as she realized:

She really was not going to stop.

"W-wait!" she squeaked. "S-stop!"

Alrek froze.

Illetrys blinked.

Illetrys trembled.

She bit her lip. She squirmed and whined under her breath. She felt the lust building, felt her need spiking, rioting within her...

"Keep going," she whimpered. "P-please! More! More! More!"

And Alrek resumed. And Illetrys was thrust back into ecstasy.

"You little slut," teased a familiar voice in her ear. Illetrys glanced over, eyes wild, and saw Jen, the redheaded bartender, sitting on the bed next to her and smirking widely.

"J-Jen," Illetrys croaked. "It's—I c-can't—"

"Oh, I know." Jen grinned. "I could see how badly you wanted him from the second you posted the bounty, silly thing. Poor little crimeboss. A bit in over your head, huh?"

As another climax blotted out Trys's mind for a moment, her eyes rolled up into her skull, and she let out a long, wailing moan. When her mental faculties managed to spark back into activation, Jen was right next to her, lying beside her on the bed.

"Y-you..." Understanding slowly sparkled into life in Trys's mind as she stared into Jen's bright blue eyes. Unfortunately, her brain was still a bit too drunk on pure joy to fully express her outrage. "You! Ah! You!"

"Me." Jen giggled, then leaned in and kissed Trys. Trys moaned mindlessly, enjoying the sensation. She couldn't help it. Her body was practically on fire right now, and her mind was basically along for the ride. "And gods, you've been a delight. I think I could edge myself senseless watching this."

Oh.

Could she indeed?

"W-why..." Illetrys licked her lips, her limited mental faculties sparkling with excitement. "Why don't you?"

Jen blinked. "Eh?"

"Look at my eyes," Illetrys burbled. Jen blinked again. "Aren't they pretty? So horny. So... so full of pleasure. Wouldn't it be nice to edge to my pretty, slutty eyes?"

Jen stared at her, a smile creeping upon her face. "You... gods, you're rich, you know that?"

"Am I?" Trys moaned. "Rich. Raw. Fertile. And getting my b-brains fucked out like the wh-whore I am." Fuck, this talk was getting her horny. She trembled, struggling to control herself as Alrek entered her fully once again.

"Mm." Jen's fingers crept downwards. She licked her lips. "You really are a sight."

Trys smiled. "Y-yes. So... so much a sight. So nice to look at my pretty eyes, and... and... and edge!"

"Nice," Jen repeated, her smirk dulling slightly, her eyes glazing just a little bit. "F-fuck, you're... you think you can hypnotize me?"

"Mm." Trys giggled, then gasped. "I think you... you need to look at my... eyes..."

"Mm..." Jen's fingers started to gently touch her clit, almost hesitantly. She bit her lip. "I... oh, gods, you're just so... desperate..." She let out a weak giggle. "Y-you think you can hypnotize mmm..." She sucked in a deep breath. "Um, me?"

"I think," Trys panted, "that you're gonna just need to—gonna need to have a little fun, a little tasty touchy slutty edgy little—" She whined and wiggled her hips, desperately trying to hold it in. Alrek wasn't slowing down. She just needed a few seconds more. Just had to hold on for a few seconds more. Jen was about to start edging, about to submit, about to become a... a horny little... "—ooh, you're just such a—such a horny little oh, f-fuck—fuck—AAAAAH!"

Her eyes screwed shut, and she screamed as yet another mind-melting orgasm was pounded out of her weak, unresisting body. She wailed and writhed. This one was worse than all the others—so far, anyways—and tinged with the humiliation of a near-miss. Somehow, that made it all the more delicious. She'd been so close. So... so close...

She screamed as another orgasm followed mere seconds later. She'd eaten prisoner fruit this morning, specifically to make this night last all the longer, to make herself extra-sensitive. She'd had Jen put some into Alrek's drugged drink, too. Now she was regretting both choices.

At least, her brain was. Her pussy was singing the praises even now.

When her eyes finally opened again, Jen's fingers had left her cunt. She was a bit red-faced, but also looked insufferably delighted. "You tried!" she exclaimed. "What a little bitch you are."

"B-bitch..." Illetrys whimpered.

Jen smirked, leaning in to silence Trys with another kiss on her gasping lips. Trys could only needily accept, and when Jen pulled away, the traitor was beaming ear-to-ear. "You little slut! Couldn't hold off for five more seconds, could you?"

"I... you c-cocksucking little..." Trys's back arched as Alrek started sucking hungrily at her nipple. No. Too much. Too much!

"Ooh!" Jen raised an eyebrow. "Still got a mouth on you, huh?"

Trys glared fiercely at Jen, even as she felt her next climax fast approaching. But a dark thought occurred to her: Was this ever going to stop?

"And pretty lips," Jen mused, licking her own. "Tasty, too. Hm... I think I know just what to do with you."

Trys's glare flickered away instantly, replaced by wide, nervous eyes. "A-ah?"

Jen giggled. "You are so beautiful like this." She reached up and stroked Trys's hair. To Trys's horror and humiliation, the touches were delightful, and she leaned into the touches, whimpering like a pet eager for affection. "I hope you stay like this for a very long time. Maybe I can play with you a little later?" She batted her eyelashes alluringly.

"A-ah-huh..." Trys mewled happily as Jen petted her. Get a grip! she screamed internally. You can't just resist her for one— The rebellious thoughts shattered once again as another orgasm came screaming out of her.

"Let me tell you what you're gonna do, slut," Jen cooed in her ear. Trys heard her licking her lips and knew Jen was savoring the next words, so she braced herself, trying to rally all of her willpower to resist whatever temptation Jen was about to unleash on her. "You're gonna suck his cock!"

And for all her efforts at preparing herself, these five words cut through the crime boss's defenses like butter.

"Mmm!"

Jen giggled. "You like that, huh?"

"Mm!" Trys couldn't help it—something about that act, that wonderful act of utter submission, suddenly sounded unbearably exquisite to her. She recovered herself and tried to look horrified, but the orgasms were still pulsing through her and the damage was done. Oh, gods, she couldn't take much more of this.

"Well? Would you like that?" Jen patted her on the head, smiling adoringly down at her. "Would my little slutty-wutty like that?"

"Mm..." Trys found herself beaming back at Jen, purely by instinct, as another orgasm approached. Fuck, they just kept coming.

"Say it," Jen whispered. She leaned in and slowly planted kiss after kiss on Trys's whimpering lips, kissing away Trys's resistance with every slow caress. She pulled away, laughing. "Say slutty-wutty wants to be a good cocksucker for Master!"

"Nn..." Still dazed from the kisses, Trys's eyelids fluttered helplessly, almost flirtatiously. "I... dunno..."

The orgasms made it so hard to think clearly, she reflected, gazing happily into Jen's beautiful eyes. She kept forgetting why she was upset. There had been something. Something very bad! What had it been, again? The orgasms?

She squealed and wiggled her hips as another flood of rippling pleasure poured into her. No, she loved the orgasms! Why would she be upset at those?

She found herself frowning, struggling to gather her thoughts.

"Well?" Jen purred. "What is it you want, slutty-wutty?"

Oh! Trys's eyes lit up. That must be why she was so upset! She opened her mouth, letting out a coquettish giggle. "Slutty-wutty wants to be a goOOOH!" She thrashed as an orgasm pounded into her, to Jen's evident delight. "Good! Good! G-g-gooooo..."

She babbled mindlessly for a moment, her brain slowly melting away into... goo. Luckily, Jen—lovely, sweet Jen—was there with her pretty eyes to help Trys focus.

"G-good," Trys whimpered at last. "Wanna be... good cocksucker for... f-for..."

No! She bit her lip as bitter thoughts screeched through her. Not her Master! Never her Master! She was his Mistress! She had no masters, never, ever, ever!

Jen grinned... and leaned in.

This final kiss was a long, positively orgasmic kiss on the lips, with her tongue snaking its way in and wrapping around Trys's. The kiss was wet and sloppy. Just like Trys. Trys moaned into the bartender's soft, plump lips, and the rebellious thoughts slowly went dark in her mind. All her thoughts went dark in her mind. All save a very select few.

At last, Jen pulled away. She took a moment to catch her breath, watching as Trys was slowly built towards yet another riotous orgasm. Her fingers crept down towards her own pussy at last. "For who?" she cooed.

"For Master!" Trys squeaked happily.

It seemed Jen couldn't help but cackle at this sight. Trys only savored Master's big cock filling her, savored Jen's happy laughter. Master and Jen were both happy. This was a good night. "About time!"

And the next thing Trys knew, Jen had pulled the gorgeous, muscular form of Master out of her. Trys didn't mind the pause in her orgasm flurry—she took the chance to pant for breath and lick her lips, excited over the next step in her night's delights.

Jen was whispering something in Master's ear now, Trys saw. He stared down at her, eyes red-rimmed and wild with desire. But he seemed reluctant.

Luckily, Trys knew how to fix that.

Trys licked her lips and got up on her knees. She stared up at him, her eyelashes fluttering. "Master wants slutty-wutty to suck?" she cooed. "To be a good cocksucker for Master?"

Jen kissed Master's cheek. "Y-yes," he husked, eyes glazing over once more. "Yes..."

Trys beamed, leaned in, and wrapped her lips around Master's cock.

And as he came into her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed, she reached one final orgasm without end. And the last free thoughts within her blacked out.

Only the slut remained.

~~~~

Alrek groaned and moaned as Trys worked her lips over his shaft, loudly sucking and licking and slurping. Her whole body was trembling, and her eyes were half-lidded with a strange new kind of arousal. No, not arousal. Need. Hunger.

Alrek's mind was in limbo. Part of him was free, but part of him... oh, part of him was still a joyous slave to this gorgeous, submissive elf. Part of him longed to pull out, to escape, but too much of him only longed for more, more, more.

So he just sat there on the bed, hand nestled in Illetrys's hair, as the continent's most powerful and influential crime boss's head bobbed up and down in his lap.

"Good boy," Jen cooed. "Good boy!"

And then he heard the bartender finally get up off the bed. He couldn't look away from Illetrys's sex-crazed eyes, but a spark of awareness blossomed in his pleasure-drunk mind.

"Who... who..."

"Jen Madlinkin," she chirped, and he felt her tousle his hair. "Toxin Ranger. I'd say it's a pleasure, but the pleasure's all yours, big boy."

"What...aaah!" He moaned and shook as he came again into Trys's mouth. She slurped it all down and beamed brightly up at him. Thank you, Master, those eyes said. Now... more for slutty-wutty!

She just kept sucking. And his cock wasn't letting up anytime soon.

"Oh, I'm not on the job, exactly," Jen chirped, and he heard her walk to the door. "We wanted to send Trys a message about working with Thriae, is all. She's so much more pliant than Cellesixe, actually; we have high hopes."

"B-but... me..." Alrek kept losing his train of thought when Jen let out moans and whimpers around his cock.

"Just useful bystanders. She's downright gagging for you, you know." Jen giggled. "But I guess you do now. Who's a good slutty-wutty?"

"Mmmm!" Trys screamed.

Alrek swallowed. "S-so... maybe... h-help?"

"Mm. No." Jen giggled. "You'll be fine, boy. She'll be like this for hours—days, maybe, though I can't imagine weeks. But I like her keeping you busy."

"W-what?" Alrek shook and trembled. He knew he needed to fight, needed to push Trys off. And he was pretty sure he could do it, too. Soon. Just a few minutes more. Maybe an hour or so. Any second now.

"Because," Jen cooed, and he heard her move close again as her breath tickled his ear, "that saucy little slut Larya is in the next room over. And now that she's been warmed up by those elven lightweights..." She kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry, sweetness. You're tempting as hell, but you're also a bit too risky to try to control in this state. You have a truly dizzying will. Maybe later."

As she got up to leave, Alrek mustered the last of his strength and started to turn to face the ranger. "W-wait!" he shouted. "You can't... I... I'm gonna—"

"Mmmmmm."

Despite himself, Alrek looked down.

Even as she masterfully worked her soft, warm, wet mouth over his cock, Trys had taken one breast with each hand and was gently bouncing them together. She smiled happily up at him, eyelashes fluttering. Titslave, those eyes said. Slutty-wutty's titslave!

Alrek dimly realized he was drooling.

Jen laughed. Loudly. "I'll leave you to it, boytoy."

Alrek's eyes were already drifting deep into Illetrys's breasts—so deep that he barely heard the door close.

He stared down at the former crime boss as she started to moan again. Subconsciously, he laid a hand over her head and began to guide her movements once again.

He knew what she wanted him to say.

"Please your Master, slut," he growled. She let out a happy whimper in answer.

It was going to be a long night.

Or few nights.

He didn't exactly have anything planned.

And on this thought, he came once more between her eager lips.