All Comments on 'See Through Me Ch. 06'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Loving it

Just love how you portray Joe as a complete arsehole. Taking what he wants, when he wants and to hell with the consequences.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
if a woman is as dumb ass as Kate to go gaga and mush mush on an obnoxious control freak like Joe,i think she deserves all the roughing up that she's getting!!;)

could a woman be as dumb ass as Kate to go gaga over some control freak like Joe?!!! and not to take concrete steps for keeping away from him?!!! :o

and if she was as dumb ass as kate....then i think the girl deserves all that she is getting!! ;)

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Really?

After weeks of waiting, you do two pages and leave us hanging? Come on! And by the way, this Kate chic sounds like a wuss.

findingmywayfindingmywayabout 7 years ago
Hmmm....

I'm loving it at the same time that I am hating it......I'm puzzzled as to why someone as intellegent as Joe and is a lawyer isn't trying to lean more about her. He's taken no time to understand her or why she is on the cruise. Uncharacteristic for a lawyer - why is it he only seems to know about Scott and not Michael? Seeing that she is on a cruise with her company - Scott could have been a co-worker. So while I love the way he is taking what he wants - its without understanding the landscape - with many risks. If you had described Joe's character differently this would seem more plausible- even with all the risks involved. So he plans to ruin her for a week and let her go?

I would love to see more interactions with Michael- he seems to be someone who she is close to and seems to know her. He could help her reconcile her thoughts.

joodlejoodleabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone for commenting

Hello all,

I am surprised to get so much negative feedback, however I knew I would definitely need to take the bad with the good on this story. It's a fantasy story, based on non-consent sex, and non realistic situations, and geared toward a pretty narrow audience. This is my first story, so the foundation I will admit may be on the weak side. I chose to make the lead man a criminal defense attorney because of his ability to separate himself from the situation emotionally, and manipulate people in order to win, despite the consequences. He's a bad guy. I thought it made sense, but I am not an attorney, nor do I interact with those in the field, so it was a gamble I'll admit. As to the leading lady, I modeled her as someone who is trying to be a good girl, trying to deny her desires and fetishes, but is failing, because in the end, in real life or in fantasy, you can't deny who you are. You can't deny your feelings. Everyone is entitled to their fantasy, and I don't believe that anyone should be judged for their fantasy. Her struggle with this will be further explained in Chapter 7 which has already been submitted for publication, and I expect it to post within a couple days. For those who absolutely hated this chapter, and hate Kate for her "weakness", I highly recommend that you find another story, now. ;)

joodlejoodleabout 7 years agoAuthor
More on Kate

I neglected to comment that Kate is not a wuss per se, but rather a submissive who is being manipulated by a man who knows how--who craves similar things, but is an egotistical dirtbag. He is not a true Dominant, but she is still susceptible to his behavior, because in a way, it is what she craves. Like many unfortunate submissives out there, she craves domination so much that she is subconsciously clinging to the closest thing she can find. She is a victim of an abusive relationship. She doesn't fully understand why she desires Joe, but those out there who are submissive will most likely understand where she is coming from. Those who do not are very likely to see Kate as a wuss, or weak, or stupid, or what have you. That is fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the perspective for the majority will be that she is weak and stupid. I knew that going in. Just trying to explain for those who are interested. Again, I caution you that if you don't take pleasure from this, you need to look elsewhere (preferably outside the non-con genre) because it will get worse.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
true dominant?!!!what a laugh!! ;)

mister joodle,

true dominants dont need torture gear,humiliating and terrorising to control !!! ;) their manly charms,eyes and personality alone mesmerise and control women's minds for as long as the man wants!! :)

its a different issue that one has to be man enough to even vaguely understand true dominance!! ;) so i expect many around to just not get even a hang of it!!;)they dont make many real men any more!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wanderinggypsy strikes again

Please don't pay any attention to that bat shit crazy wanderingypsy troll. She must be off her meds again. She proclaims to be into the non-con and BDSM genres but will troll you relentlessly if it's not exactly her flavor of kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weak women

I mean I don't understand why she didn't speak up for herself when Joe came to there table well ya I guess she was shocked but at least she could have said something in front of Scott even a simple 'No'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A few thoughts

Wanderinggypsy - if you’d read the author’s comment properly you would have noticed the comment “he’s not a true dominant” NOT being the operative word.

Joodle - I decided to give the story a second chance.

When you pointed out that his profession allowed him to separate his emotions and manipulate people you, you’re mostly accurate on with that. He has switched off his emotions but it leads back to a comment of mine on a different chapter he presents as a bipolar sociopath (possibly a psychopath too) and he is definitely a manipulator.

He’s strongly implied that he might refuse her food in the future, he stated she’s going to be punished oh and he declared loudly in a public restaurant that she’s a whore.

Kate’s ONLY problem is that she’s naive and doesn’t know the difference between a real Dom and the piece of shit excuse for a human being. Kate needs a real Dom and you’ve made it clear that Joe isn’t. So for me I’m definitely out.

After looking at your story list it’s clear to see that there’s no hope for him to evolve the best hope is that “he loves her in his own way”.

As for the negative comments you’ve had then people need to grow up, they don’t have a right to judge anyone else’s fantasy, that’s douchebaggery to the extreme. I think they’re judging because whilst this story is a fantasy for you it’s painfully realistic because for a lot of women it’s their reality....just probably without the lovely cruise.

I wish you luck in your writing and your fantasies, you definitely have talent in writing it’s incredibly complex and vivid. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kate seems to always come across as the manipulated one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES