See Through Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

Joe was obviously enjoying Scott's rib-eye, scarfing it down now without a care in the world, or so it seemed.

"Mmmmm! Oh my God, this is fantastic. I haven't had a steak like this in ages," Joe mused.

I doubted whether he even cared if I was listening, so I said nothing. I couldn't have formulated a reasonable response if I tried right now.

I ate, little by little, trying to get through this without throwing up. Joe had the waiter refill my water, and I drank it gratefully. I needed to calm down. Remembering my wine, I reached for the glass.

"How many glasses have you had tonight?" Joe asked, smirking.

"This is the first glass," I replied truthfully.

"Good. It will be the last for a while. I want you with me tonight, in every sense."

My nipples hardened at that.

Joe was acting like he owned me. Like he had just driven me off the lot, and was seeing how far he could push me. Testing my limits not only physically now, but mentally.

With Joe's permission, I had a few sips of my Chardonnay. If it helped to relax me, I didn't notice. I was still on edge, waiting for the next outlandish thing Joe would do.

We ate in silence, Joe finishing his (Scott's) plate, and I mine.

Sitting back, rubbing his belly and stretching, Joe asked casually, "Are you ready?"

Was I ready? It seemed an absurd question. Was I ready to be degraded, raped, and humiliated again? Ready for whatever sadistic punishment he wanted to inflict? My brain said no, but my traitorous body said yes.

I nodded sullenly. Oddly, I was not so angry with Joe as I was with myself.

He was an asshole, but I was the idiot walking out of here with him, wasn't I? I must be a slut. Why else would I go with him? I could scream, I could throw my wine at him and run, and I could very likely escape him for another couple hours. But what was the point? He had won.

Joe's face showed no emotion. He simply handed me my panties, dropped a wad of cash on the table, and took me by the arm, maneuvering me toward the exit.

My heart was going a million beats per minute, my face red with shame. If I were to try and run now, it would be sans arm. Joe's grip was firm. I knew I had pushed him to the breaking point. He was fuming. And it made me hot.

I could not, however, ignore the fact that despite our...intimate relations...last night, I really didn't know what Joe was capable of.

In my mind, I had played out a million scenarios of what might happen in a situation such as this, but what if it was none of the above? What if his plan was ultimately to inflict pain, rather than pleasure? To torture me...or to kill me? Joe had been the epitome of my fantasies last night, but that was before I had disobeyed his orders, however indirect they may have been.

I was scared, but my pussy actually felt like it was buzzing. Whatever his intentions, I simply could not bring myself to run, or even protest. My arms felt heavy, and my legs felt like rubber. I wouldn't have made it a yard before Joe had a hold on me again.

Moments ago, the chatter, clinking of glasses, and soft jazz music had all masked the awkward silence between us. Now that we were alone together in the hallway, I could hear my heart pounding, my uneven breathing, and although I could not hear his anger, I could definitely sense it.

His movements were so calculated, his gait so even, his breathing steady and deep. It was humiliating. How could he be so composed when I was such a mess?

He pulled me toward the ever-dreaded elevator, and pushed the button. I could not deny that I was at Joe's mercy, but I still wanted to try and maintain some sense of dignity. To let him know how flustered I was would be like admitting my whorish desires, and I could not do that. Not yet. I did my best to regulate my breathing as we began the exhausting ritual of waiting for the fucking elevator.

Joe said nothing. If this was his idea of torture, he knew what he was doing. I was very uncomfortable. I desperately wanted to end the awkward silence, but I could not bring myself to say a word. My body was paralyzed with fear, my mind clouded with lust.

>Ding<

As was customary now, Joe held the door for me. He needn't have, but I think he felt, as I did, that it was not so much a polite gesture anymore as it was a veiled display of dominance. It was subtle, erotic, and disturbing all at the same time. And I knew that it would be forever imprinted in both our minds.

Once we were both in the elevator, and Joe pressed the button to our floor, I managed to ask softly, "What happens now?"

"That depends on you," Joe replied calmly. "You can submit to me, accept what I do to you, and obey me. Or you can continue this annoying rebellion and receive further punishment. In any case, you will be punished for leaving my room without permission."

I kept my eyes trained on the floor. I still didn't know exactly what to do, but I was too exhausted to run from him anymore. Too exhausted to keep up the pretense of being immune to his dominance.

He obviously knew how to push my buttons sexually, but when it came to "punishment", I had no clue what to expect. He had shocked me today by the pool, and again this evening with his sociopathic behavior. The way he had swatted Scott away like some unruly bug was vexing. Considering the pattern of events in the last 24 hours, this calm, professional tone he was taking made me all the more nervous. I had seen how easily he could flip his switch.

"Please don't hurt me," I whispered.

>Ding<

Joe said nothing, but took my hand in his, leading me from the elevator and down the hall to our rooms.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers
12